ÿ17: Get back

Carson's POV
As another day goes by it went out great not so great. In the morning I got the chance to talk to Brynn but at the afternoon, Jordyn is trying to get back with me.

" I told you a million times Jordyn! I am never going to get back with you!" I shouted causing attention from a lot of people.

Including Brynn, Johnny, Kenzie, Lauren, and William. Jordyn glared at me and turned to Brynn.

" This is all your fault!" Jordyn shouted at Brynn." How could this be my fault?! You're the one who cheated with my boyfriend! It is all your fault!" Brynn shouted mad.

Her fist were shaking. Everyone gasped at the revelation of Jordyn cheating on me with Mark.

Jordyn was about to slap Brynn but I bought her hand and pushed it away as I stood in front of Brynn.

" Don't. Ever. Lay a hand on her." I said holding her wrist tighter and tighter.

" Carson. Carson. Carson." Johnny and William called but I focused at Jordyn who was hissing in pain.

" Carson, stop!" Brynn said. I let go of Jordyn and calmed myself down, I didn't realized that I'm hurting Jordyn, my anger got the best of me

" I-" I was about to say a word but nothing came out." Get back with your business." William said to the crowd.

Everyone looked away and goes back to their businesses. Jordyn run away and I stood there speechless.

" Dude!" Johnny snapped me out of my thoughts, I turned around and saw their shock faces.

" What was that?" William asked." I-i-i don't know. It just happened." I said.
Brynn and I looked at each other lost in each other's eyes.

" Is there something going on between you guys?" Lauren asked." Nothing." We both said at the same time.

They looked at us with their eyebrows raised." Ok fine, his family and my mom is leaving for a month and Carson is forced to stay with us." Brynn explained and I nodded.

" Your families knew each other?!" They all asked. Brynn and I looked at each other thinking of an excuse.

" Oh! My mom and her mom is co workers. And my siblings and my dad are going back to Seattle. My mom won't let me stay alone in the house that's why."  I said and Brynn nodded.

They all nodded. That was a close one. The last bell ringed and it means it's time to go home, oh yeah, I forgot, I'm staying with Brynn.

" Do you have a car?" I asked Brynn.
" Nope." She said." See you guys." The squad except Brynn said before leaving.

" Lets go." I said as we head into the parking lot and get inside my jeep." Sorry it's a little tight, my stuff is in the back." I apologized.

" It's ok." She said. I nodded and drove us to Brynn's large house and pulled over at their large front yard.

We got down as I picked up my bags and followed Brynn inside. No one was home as it was quiet.

" No one's home?" I asked." Noah's in his soccer practice, Sadie is with her friends, and Kaycee and Sean are in their dance studio working on dances that they are teaching." Brynn said.

I nodded." Where would I sleep?" I asked." Oh, I already fixed the room. Follow me." She said as we head upstairs.

She led me at the second to the corner of the second floor. And a few steps away is Brynn's room which is directly joined to the balcony.

The room was big and definitely just my type." I'll just leave you here so you can place everything you need." Brynn said and left the room.

I placed all my stuff and sat at the bed and looked around. Then I saw this small treasure box, it was old but still good.

It has a carved of B&C. My eyes widened as I grabbed it and open the box. It was our old pictures.

This made me tear up. The door opened and I quickly placed the box back to its place.

" I'm going to make a sandwich, would you like one?" Brynn asked.
" I think I would never lose the chance to eat your famous sandwich." I chuckled as we both head to the kitchen as I sat on the tool bar.

She was busy doing sandwich and I can't help but admire her beauty. Her eyes spotted mine and shook her head no.

" I don't know what's going on Carson. Are we really going to forget everything that happened?" She asked.

" I wouldn't say that Brynn. What happened, happened. I don't want to forget our past. It was happy. I can't let that pretend nothing happened." I said.

" I love you Brynn, and nothing can change my mind." I said. Her eyes were watery. She placed her hand on her waist and sighed.

" Seriously?! Carson. Please don't make this hard for me." She said wiping her tears.

I just sighed." How am I making things hard on you?" I asked." We're exes Carson." She said.

" Well yeah! Obviously, but some exes get back together." I said." Hey guys, we're home." Sean said as Kaycee and him walked in.

Brynn wiped her tears away and Kaycee noticed it." What happened?" Kaycee asked.

" Nothing. I'm going back to my room." Brynn said. She passed by as I held her wrist but she pulled it away and went up to her room.

I sighed and looked down. Sean sat beside me and pat my back." It's hard to get back with her. She won't budge." I said.

" She'll realize it soon-wait! You're exes?!" Sean asked shock." Isn't it obvious?" Kaycee asked eating the sandwich Brynn just made.

" Hey we're home!" Noah screamed as he run to Kaycee and hugged her before grabbing a sandwich and eating it.

Sadie sighed walking towards the sandwich, grabbed it, and sat down beside me.

" What happened?" Noah asked." Your ship is drowning." Kaycee said raising her eyebrows with a weak smile.

" What?! No!" Noah screamed." Brynn Ashley Rumfallo! You're fucking killing me!" Noah stumped his way up to Brynn's room.

" Get the fuck out of my room!" We heard Brynn shouted before hearing the door slammed closed.

Our eyes widened as we looked at each other. Kaycee and Sadie stood up from their seats.

" We better go to her room." Sadie said and I nodded." You ok?" Sean asked." I'll be ok soon." I answered.

" If you need to talk to someone, I'm here for you." Sean said." Thanks man, I appreciate that." I said.

" Do you dance?" He asked." Maybe, I'm not a dancer like you. I'm more on singing but dancing a little on my music videos." I said.

Sean chuckled." I forgot that you're a singer." He said." Do you want beer?" Sean asked.

" I could work with that." I said as he went to the kitchen and grabbed two beers from the refrigerator and sitting beside me.

I opened the can of beer and drink it.
" She'll realize it sometime." He said.
" Show her everything you are willing to do, show her what you got, and most importantly, let her feel that you mean it." He said.

" It takes time. But no matter what happens? Never give up on her. That's what's mostly important." He added.

" You're right, I should never give up. I should make her feel that I still love her. And that I truly mean it." I said.

" So... when do we start?" He asked with a smirk." Right now." I said with a smirk.

Hey Wittypups! I just want you guys to know that  appreciate  each and everyone of you. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow for more! Peace!