»20: Too bad

Brynn's POV
I gladly kissed back as my fingers go through his hair pulling him closer.
" Wooh! That's hot!" We heard Jaycee shout.

Carson and I pulled away and looked at them, our smiles dropped as we saw Tyson.

He was glaring at Carson." PDA at its finest." Bostyn joked." Haha, Carson was just being a baby." I excused.

He looked at me confused, I nudged him as he gets the idea and laughed fake.

" Yeah." Carson said." So, you guys met Tyson." Jaycee said." Of course." I said faking a smile at Tyson.

" How could I forget the guy who just used me for fame and after 2 years came here in LA begging to get back with me when I Cleary said no." I said.

" Someone's bitter." Dylynn said." Yes, he hurt my Bumble." I said looking at Carson.

" Awww. You still call him Bumble." Jenna awed." Gotta stick with my bee." Carson said and kissed my temple.

Tyson rolled his eyes and left. Carson and I looked at each other and smirked.

" I miss the power couple." Jenna said hugging us. We hugged her back and let go.

" Wait, if you guys are dating, why haven't we heard it from the news. You guys are really famous now." Dylynn said.

" We haven't told the media yet." Carson said." Well, the media is filled with your names nowadays, with the caption 'secretly racing's but we didn't believe it since maybe your fans are going crazy with edits and started editing fake news." Jenna said.

" Everyone ship you guys." Bostyn said." We're still thinking about it. Since no one, not even my fans knew that we dated in the past." I said.

Yeah, they knew. But Brynn you said yours and his family only knew about it, well, I spilled the tea when I was heartbroken.

And;

The whole school knows, only, in Arizona. They don't really go through social media and knew Carson and I are famous.

" Promise us you won't tell the social media. We're still thinking about it." I said." Brynn, as if we care about your relationship. It's your life, we will leave it to you." Jaycee said.

" Good." I said." Brynn!" Someone called. I looked to the left and saw Kaycee and Sean with. Couple of fans following taking pictures of them while they try to escape.

" Kaycee." I said as I hugged her." O my gosh! Brynn! Carson!" The fans screamed and squealed.

" Hi." Carson and I greeted in unison. They squealed as they take species with us. We don't know what to do but just smile.

I looked at Jaycee and the group who stepped back." O my gosh, are you guys dating?!" They asked.

Carson and I just chuckled, we don't know what to answer. We are not together for real. All this act was just a play so that Jaycee and the group would not bully me.

I looked at Carson and he was looking for someone." We need to go, so sorry guys, nice meeting you all." Sean said.

" Ok, bye!" They said and left with big smiles." Ok, that was weird." Dylynn said.

" What's weird?" Kaycee asked." You Kaycee Rice and Brynn know each other." Jenna squealed.

" Of course, we're related by blood. We're sisters." Kaycee said." Wait what?!" They all asked.

" It's a long story." I said." Sean and I are going home, We just went here to buy some groceries." Kaycee said.

" Ok, see you guys later." I said then they left." Where are their body guards? They really need it." Dylynn said.

" I'm shook!" Jenna shouted." We should eat. There's a restaurant near by." Bostyn said.

" I agree." Jaycee said." I guess." We all agreed. We head to the parking lot area." Where's your car?" I asked.

" That white jeep over there." Jaycee said pointing the white jeep next to Carson's car.

" Whoever owns that Audi R8 is going to be mine. His car is hot." Jaycee said.
Carson and I looked at each other.

" Too bad he's already mine." I said as Carson clicked his car key and his car automatically opened.

Their jaws dropped and looked at us shock. I held Carson's arm and looked at the girls with a smirk.

" Lets go." Carson said as we went to Carson's car with the girls following behind.

" See you guys there." Carson and I said before we all head inside in each cars. Jaycee and the girls left.

" Lets go." Carson said and I nodded. We drove to the restaurant and met up with the girls.

" Can I take your order?" I knew that voice. We all looked up from the menu and saw Mark.

Jaycee and the girls said their orders.
" Bee, what will you have?" Carson asked me." I'll have a chicken salad." I said ignoring Mark.

" 2 chicken salad." Carson said." I'll be back with your orders." Mark said and left.

After we ate we head out the restaurant." I had fun with you guys." Jenna said.

" Well, I guess this is it. Goodbye." Jaycee said. They head inside the car and drove off.

" Are you ok?" He asked." Yeah, I guess I haven't moved on." I said then I heard him scoff.

" And I thought you already did." He said. I looked up and he seemed to be pissed and mad.

" Carson, why are you mad?" I asked.
" Just get in the car." He said as he went inside his car.

I stood there and looked at him shock.
" Brynn, get in the car." He said starting his car.

" Brynn! Get inside the car." He shouted. I stepped back startled.
" Brynn." He called.

I get inside his car and sat there quietly. We drove off, no one spoke.
I started tearing up as we drove off.

Why is he mad? I wiped my tears away as I noticed that we aren't going home.

" Carson, this isn't the way home." I spoke." I know." He said. We were heading at the hill.

As we got there, he parked and turned the car off. We can see the whole LA up here.

It was sunset and the sky was orange.
It was peaceful, and we were the only ones in the area.

" I'm sorry.... I'm sorry about awhile ago." He said." I was upset. I was upset that you haven't moved on... I thought you already moved on." He added.

I sighed and looked down." Don't get me wrong Carson, I....... I still love you." I said.

" I don't know if I'm ready." I said." He cheated. How do I know if you won't cheat on me? I don't want that to happen." I said.

" I'm not. *hold Brynn's hand* I'm not going to cheat on you. Ever." He said.
" I promise." He said.

I flipped my hand and held his hand and looked at him in the eyes." I'm serious Brynn. I love you. I'm really, really, in Love with you." Carson said.

" But I guess you haven't moved on." He said and let go of my hand." This is the last minute we get to be together for one day huh." He said.

" I guess." I answered." I just want to tell you that this is my quiet place. And you're the first one to know this place. You're always welcome here. Of you want to be alone to think. This is the perfect spot. No one else, just you, peaceful, and can scream as loud as you want." He said before starting the car and driving off.

The rain started pouring and it was dark. The sky was dark. As we got home my siblings are waiting.

I looked down and went up to my room and locked the door. I slowly slide down behind the door and cried.

Hey Wittypups! I hope you guys like this chapter. Make sure to vote, comment, and follow for more. Love you guys! Peace!