¢9: Hit up the fire

Brynn's POV
After Carson run away a tear left my eye. I want him back but it's no use! He's dating someone.

But that someone is cheating on him. I went up to my room and closed the door.

I went on my phone and went on Twitter.

BrynnRumfallo
I miss you

Some of the comments are asking what's wrong and some of them are building theories that it's about Tyson which is not true.

It's about Carson." Brynn." Someone called and I looked up to see Noah holding a photo album and locket.

I wiped my tears away quickly." Noah, what are you doing here?" I asked with my raspy voice.

He sat next to me and hand me the photo album and locket with carved letters B&C.

I looked up to him, he looked at me with  a concerned look." I saw your tweet. And I'm not accepting I'm wrong about this one. Brynn, I know it's about Carson." Noah said.

I didn't replied. He's right, it's about him. I opened the photo album and saw many pictures of me and him.

As I flip through pages tears were streaming and at the last page, it was at the beach.

Our last date. Before we broke up. We were so happy that time. I opened the locket and it was our first and last kiss.

" Brynn."* Carson was holding both Brynn's hand leaning their foreheads together *" I never want you to be out of my life." " I am too." " Its been 3 years and still going. Just remember I will always love you forever. Even if we are miles away." " I love you." " I love you too." * Carson pulled her closer and brush his lips on hers. It was long and passionate.*

Remembering it made me burst into tears. I covered my mouth as I cried harder. Noah came closer and hugged me for comfort.

I leaned my head on his shoulder and cried. After a few minutes of crying, I felt tired and Noah noticed.

" Go to sleep. Bye sister." He said and left. I lied down and sleep. When I woke up, I checked the time and it was exactly the middle of the night.

I stood up and went to my balcony and looked at the empty peaceful street.

Watching the empty street made me relax but then I saw this couple passing by. It was Jordyn and that other guy she's with at the park.

Where are they going? My curiosity got the best of me and I just followed them. They were walking into a dark alley before making out.

I went home and went back to sleep. It's gonna be a rough day tomorrow.

.............................................................

I woke up and check on the time. It was 4:30 in the morning and it's still dark outside.

I groaned and went back to sleep. When I woke up and checked on the time, my eyes widened.

" 6:30?!" I questioned myself." I just slept for just a minute and it's 6:30?!" I said to myself.

I straight up went to the shower and changed before blow drying my hair leaving it in its natural wavy hair and just attaching a light make up before going downstairs.

" I don't have time to eat breakfast. I'll Just take a granola bar. Bye." I said to mom grabbing a granola bar and running outside where Kenzie and Lauren were waiting inside the car.

I sat at the passenger seat in the back and Kenzie started the car and drove off.

" What took you so long?!" Lauren asked from the passenger seat next to Kenzie.

" I woke up late. I'm sorry." I apologized." What happened? Usually you wake up early like five in the morning. Did you slept late?" Kenzie asked while driving.

" Well... you could say that." I said." What's wrong? What's the problem?" Lauren asked.

" I don't know. A lot of stuff." I said and lie my head back and looked out the window.

" We need to talk later right now we have to get to class." Lauren and Kenzie said at the same time as Kenzie parked her car.

I chuckled as I grabbed my bag and opened the door. Jordyn was there leaning against the tree glaring at me.

Kenzie and Lauren looked at me worried." You guys go ahead. Meet me at the locker." I said and they nodded before walking away.

I walked towards Jordyn with my bag swinging from my right shoulder and she started walking towards me.

" What do you want?" I asked." To stay away from my boyfriend." Jordyn said. I want to tell her everything that I know but I can't. I Just can't.

" Carson and I are just friends." I said.
" Friends? Really? Ok. Does friends call each other girlfriend and boyfriend?!" She asked.

" Boy space friend, girl space friend." I said and she rolled her eyes. I hope when she rolls her eyes one more time her eyes would stay like it forever.

" If I ever see you again with my boyfriend you're dead meat." Jordyn threatened.

" I really- what do you call it? Don't care." I said before leaving and catching up with the girls.
" What did Jordyn say?" Kenzie asked.

" To stay away from her boyfriend." I said." Oh." They both said." I mean... I couldn't do that." I said and they looked at me weirdly.

" I mean, I could but... I guess so." I said and sighed. As I turned to my right side, Carson was there leaning against his locker talking to johnny and William.

" I have to go talk to William. I'll see you guys later." Lauren said before walking to William and kissing his cheek as William smiled and bid goodbye to the boys a left with Lauren.

" Kenzie! We need to talk." Nia called excitedly and Kenzie had a huge smile on her face before looking at me, asking if she could go with Nia and I nodded as they both left.

I opened my locker and looked at the mirror as I applied my lip gloss. I glanced at Carson and he was staring at me like there was fireworks in my eyes. He was looking straight in my eyes as Johnny kept talking to him.

I shook my head and placed my lip gloss back to my purse as Carson shook his head also and continued to talk to Johnny, then Jordan came and hugged him.

My heart dropped as Carson kissed her forehead and smiling widely. If he only knew she was cheating on him, but, hey, he won't believe me.

They make me sick. I felt My blood boil as Jordyn looked at me raising her eyebrows with a smirk.

I slammed my locker gaining looks from everyone, but guess what, I don't care. I walked pass them purposely bumping Jordyn's shoulder as I heard her scoff.

I continued walking, now, with a smirk on my face. Honey, let's get this fire hitting up a notch.

Hey Wittypups! I will be adding two more characters in this book which you'll find out soon. You can't find out who they are if we don't get this chapter to our goal which is 10 votes! Go vote to find the characters soon.