11

Sammy's POV

"Good morning" I said walking into the kitchen to see Lexi sitting there while my dad was pouring coffee.

"Got to get to work. See you girls later" My dad said leaving

"He is still mad at me" I said rolling my eyes

"What did you do?" Lexi asked me

"Johnson was over" I said

"What happened that makes your dad hate him?" Lexi asked and just then the doorbell rang.

"Give me a second" I said opening the door to Johnson standing there.

"Your dad gone?" He asked with a big smile

"Yes, he is" I said smiling back

"Well let me in then" He said and I moved to let him in. He entered the house and went straight into the kitchen.

"How bout we go to the water park today. I'll invite Gilinsky" Johnson said looking at Lexi

"It's raining" Lexi said looking outside

"So" Jack said

"Jack, it's pouring" I said

"Don't be party poopers" He said

"Fine" Lexi said standing up

"I don't want to get a cold" I said

"Don't be a party pooper" Lexi said mocking Jack

"What she said" Jack said laughing

"There will be like no lines" He said

"Jack, for one it's three hours away and second is that it is raining!" I said

"Please" He said with puppy eyes

"Fine. I'll go and pack" I said leaving the kitchen

IN THE CAR

"I hate you" Gilinsky said

"You can have shot gun next time" Johnson said. I leaned my head against the window. I was sitting shot gun and Gilinsky was a little salty

"I get AUX" I said and Gilinsky groaned

"Don't complain! You get to sit next to the gorgeous Lexi" I said and he rolled his eyes. Lexi hit him and he looked shocked but then went back to looking out the window. I pressed play on my playlist and Supernova started to play and I looked at Lexi.

"Not this song again" The boys both said. I turned it up and started to jam.

"MY HEARTS IN THE SKY, SUPERNOVAAAAAA" I started to sing

"GOD NO" Johnson said

"YOUR HEARTS IN THE GROUND FROZEN OVER" Lexi sang

"SHUT UPPPP" Gilinsky yelled

"Bitch" Lexi said and he glared at her

The rest of the ride was boring and was filled with arguing. We finally got to the park and it looked so empty. We walked up to gate. There was a big sign on the gate that said "CLOSED DUE TO EXCESSIVE RAIN"

"Fuck" Johnson said as the rain was pouring on us.

"I'm cold.....let's just go home" I said walking back to the car. We all got in and sat there for a few minutes.

"Let's just hop the fence" Gilinsky said

"NO" Lexi and I both said. Johnson rolled his eyes and put his keys in the car. He tried to turn on the car but it wasn't starting.

"Are you serious?!" Gilinsky said just then Johnson got out of the car to open the hood. I get out and follow him.

"I don't think that is the problem" I said

"You don't know anything about cars" Johnson said

"Well neither do you" I said walking over to him.

"Today was going to be a fun day. But everything is just crap" he said and I gave him a hug. He hugged me back and I heard the car door open.

"Should we just call a tow truck and go get a hotel" Lexi said

"Yep" Johnson said kissing my forehead and then going to close the hood.

AT THE HOTEL

"This is shit" Gilinsky said and Lexi rolled her eyes.

"It's late and I just want to sleep" Lexi said, I was already laying in bed trying to sleep. Johnson walked out of the bathroom in basketball shorts and no shirt.

"I'll share a bed with Lexi" Gilinsky said

"Okay" Johnson said pulling out the bed couch. Just then it broke.

"Great" Johnson said and I just laughed. He looked at me and groaned. I patted the spot next to me. He crawled into the bed and then wrapped his arms around me.

"You forgot to turn the light off" I said

"I can't even sleep" Johnson said getting out of the bed and leaving the room.

"Can you turn off the lights, Sam?" Gilinsky asked and I turned to see Lexi already sleeping and Gilinsky laying in bed on his phone.

"Sure" I said turning the light off as I left the room.

"Jack" I said going after him as he was by the elevator waiting for it to come up.

"Stop leaving when things go to shit" I said starting to get mad.

"Stop fucking caring. You piss me off so much" Jack said get angry. I could feel myself heating up.

"You are so nosy. At times I like you and other times I can't stand you. You always think everything is your business but it's not!" Jack said

"You are an ass" I said

"Well you are a bitch, slut, cunt, hoe....should I go on?" He asked and I was taken back. I had the urge to slap him and I did. After I smacked him hard, I felt a pain in my cheek. I put my hands up to my cheek before I sat on the ground.

"You didn't need to slap me so fucking hard" Jack said and I looked up at him.

"I felt it....I'm sorry" I said sadly and he looked down at me sadly.

"What Just happened?" He asked me

"I slapped you.....and I felt it" I said looking at him in the eyes. I got up still holding my cheek.

"Let me see" he said as he took my hands off my cheek. He looked at it and then was puzzled.

"There is no mark on you......but is there one on me?" He asked

"Yes...it's huge" I said biting my lip

"Hit me" I said

"No! I don't hit girls" Jack said

"Hit me again" Jack said and I ignored him and punched myself hard right in the stomach. Jack winced and even thought I was in pain....I just stood in shock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AUTHOR'S NOTE~~~~~~~~~~

We have a new book! Go read it and vote! Also maybe vote for this chapter?¿

Just a suggestion....I didn't think it was that difficult. But thank you guys for reading!

Love your girl,

Sam<3