33

Sammy's POV

"Well we are both fucked" I said as I took a bite of my froyo. 

"Seems like no matter what, trouble follows" Lexi said as her phone rang for the sixth time.

"Just answer it" I said

"I'm ignoring him! You don't pick up someones call when you are ignoring them" Lexi said getting up and throwing her cup away

"I don't need to hear him explain about how him cheating wasn't true. But we both know he did cheat!" Lexi said and then my phone started to ring.

"I need to answer this" I said as I saw Johnson's face on my screen.

"Go ahead" She said and I went outside and answered the call.

"Hi" I said clearing my throat

"Where are you?" Johnson said

"Out having froyo" I said

"Can you come home now?" He said

"The test is positive, right? It's yours" I asked and his side went silent.

"Sam, please come home" He said

"Answer the question, Jack" I said and I could hear him take a deep breath.

"Sam" Jack said

"For fuck sake, answer" I said

"IT'S FUCKING MINE" Jack yelled 

"Thank you. I need to go" I said

"Fuck, come home please. It's been a week. I miss you" Jack said

"You have a kid coming, Jack" I said

"If you come home, I could explain what's going on" Jack said

"Explain now" I said

"SAMANTHA COME FUCKING HOME NOW!" Jack yelled

"FINE!" I said hanging up. I stormed back into the froyo shop and Lexi was just sitting on her phone. She looked up at me and set her phone down.

"I have to go" I said and she raised her eyebrow.

"We are still on for lunch tomorrow?" She asked

"Yes, we should bring the guys" I said and she looked at me in shock.

"Can you do that?" I asked

"Yes" She said

"I will see you tomorrow" I said leaving 

I pulled up to the place I called home. I hadn't even moved in yet but it was the place I shared with the man I love. Now I'm standing here confused as ever, thinking about going in or just turning around. I could tell Kelsey was here, no question about it. I walked up to the door and grabbed my key out but suddenly the door opened to Kelsey standing there. 

"Hey" Kelsey said as she stood there smacking her lips as she chewed her gum. She was wearing a bring green tube top with booty shorts.

"Hi" I said walking in and I saw Johnson sitting at the table with Gilinsky and Kelsey's friends.

"She is here so can we talk about the baby now!" Kelsey said walking past me. Johnson looked at me and so did everyone else.

"I'm grabbing a drink out of the fridge real quick" I said walking into the kitchen. Johnson walked in after me.

"Sam" Johnson said and I looked at him

"Hello" I said grabbing my Snapple out of the fridge. 

"You can have anything in the fridge or like any snacks" He said smiling