26

Lexi's POV

"Are you ever gonna go more than two weeks without throwing a party?" I asked Jack, as I stood in his bathroom straightening my hair. 

"Eventually." He winked, causing me to playfully roll my eyes. 

"Where's your mom going?" I asked.

"To Vegas with a few friends, she's leaving shortly, and Olivia is gonna be at my grandparents." He explained, getting up from his bed and entering the bathroom. 

"You know you don't have to get all dressed up..." He said, looking at me through the mirror. 

"I gotta look good for my man." I winked, shutting off the straightener as I ran it through the last strand of hair. 

"Well in that case, what are you gonna wear?" He smirked. I went into Jack's closet, where I kept some clothes and after a few minutes went into the bathroom to change into the clothes that were in my arms. I looked in the mirror, satisfied with the outfit. I was wearing a tight black mini skirt and a red crop top, with red high top Converse. I opened the bathroom and Jack was sitting on the edge of his bed waiting. 

"God damn baby." He said quietly. I smiled at him.

"So it's okay?" I teased. 

"It's more than okay." He said, standing up and walking over to me, connecting our lips. His hands went to my waist, holding me close to him. I draped my arms around his neck as we kissed. Suddenly someone knocked on the door, causing us to pull apart. Jack walked over and opened it to see his mom and Olivia standing in the hallway. 

"We're leaving now, I just wanted to come say goodbye." His mom said, giving Jack a hug. 

"Bye Lexi." She said, holding her arms out. I smiled, walking over and hugging her. 

"Have a good time." I told her. 

"Bye Liv." Jack said, giving his sister a hug. 

"Remember not to open the door if you don't know who it is, and don't do anything stupid, okay?" His mom said, as her and Olivia began to walk down the hallway. 

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Jack answered. Once they had left, Jack finally spoke. 

"If only she knew." He sighed. 

"So she's never found out about the dozens of parties?" I asked. 

"Nope." He smirked, just as his phone began to ring. He picked it up and I walked back into his bathroom, unzipping my makeup bag and dumping the contents onto his counter. 

"Yeah, man, everyone's invited. This is gonna be the biggest one." I heard my boyfriend say as I grabbed my eyeshadow and a brush. I didn't feel like doing foundation and concealer so I just went straight to my eye makeup. 

"Can you come pick up Lexi and I and we can come with you?" Jack asked whoever he was on the phone with. 

"Alright see you soon." I heard him hang up. He entered the bathroom only seconds later. 

"Do you want to come to the liquor store with Kyle and I?" He asked. Kyle was a friend of Jack's who was now 22, so he's basically the lifeline for all the parties. Without him, there wouldn't be alcohol. 

"I'll stay here." I smiled. "I gotta do my makeup." I opened up my Morphe 35OM palette. 

"Do you want anything in particular?" He asked, putting on his shoes. 

"Um..." I thought out loud, "a bottle of Rose?" 

 "Okay, I'll be back soon. Love you." He said, kissing me on the cheek. 

"Bye." I laughed. 

A FEW HOURS LATER - AROUND 10:00 PM

"Can you pass me the red solo cups?" Jack asked me as I stood in front of his pantry. I grabbed the multiple packages of them and brought them over to the table where all the drinks were. A dozen or so people were already here. I went out to the car and grabbed the bottles of wine that Jack had bought, shutting his car door and locking it. I went back inside, putting them out on the table. 

"Where do you want your car keys babe?" I asked, as he organized the kitchen. 

"Could you just put them on my dresser?" He asked, as I walked down the hall and up the stairs to his bedroom. I put them where he said and then put a sweatshirt overtop of them, just in case someone wandered in, they wouldn't see a lanyard of keys laying around. I heard a bunch of unfamiliar voices as I left Jack's room and closed the door behind me. I went down the stairs and somehow in the few minutes I was upstairs, around thirty new people had shown up. Jack was making his rounds, saying hi to people. I walked over to him. 

"Who's this?" The guy talking to Jack asked, turning to me. 

"This my girlfriend, Lexi." Jack smiled proudly. 

"Nice to meet you, I'm Wyatt." He said to me. (A/N: Wyatt is in interesting name ;))

"Nice to meet you." I smiled. I saw Johnson and Sam walk in the door and Johnson noticed me, waving at me, and I waved in return. Sam didn't see me, she seemed to be focused on something else. 

"I'm gonna go get something to drink." I said to Jack, my hand on his arm, as dozens more people walked in the door, the house growing louder by the minute, and the music wasn't helping. I picked up a cup and the bottle of Rose that Jack had bought me and filled the cup almost full. A girl walked up to the table who I'd never seen before. 

"I haven't seen you here before." I said to her as I leaned against the counter. 

"I'm Skye." She looked up and smiled. 

"I'm Lexi." I smiled back. 

"My friends dragged me along. But that Jack Gilligan guy-" She was telling me before I interrupted. 

"It's Gilinksy." I told her.

"Oh you know him? Well the girl that gets to call him theirs has gotta be so lucky. He sure is something." She said. I watched him talking to people and smiling and laughing. 

"Yeah, she must be." I absentmindedly said, taking a sip of my wine as Skye walked away. 

---A/N---

idk what to put here

lexi