p r o l o g u e

"I really want one please!" Yuyan whined at her parents.

Pocket sized people were really popular nowadays, all her friends had one but she was the only one who didn't have a pocket sized person.

Now, Yuyan has been begging her parents for one for the past 7 minutes because she saw her classmate's pocket sized person. The way these small tiny humans acted and basically, being themselves really fascinated her.

Her parents looked at each other before sighing and said, "Fine, but you're the one who's gonna take care of it and buy all the stuff it needs."

The girl squealed in happiness and started jumping in excitement. The two adults sighed again and left Yuyan in the living room, still doing her mini celebration.

It may seem not that much big of a deal. But for her, She wanted one since she knew about them which was probably 5 years ago.

Back when Yuyan was still 12 years old it started blowing up everywhere. Her mother said she needed to be 18 for her to have one. Now Yuyan finally turned 18 she can finally get one of her own!

The girl dashed her way up to her room, nearly tripping and falling along the way.

Yuyan grabbed her phone and texted her friend.

YUYAN
I'M FINALLY GETTING A POCKET SIZED PERSON TOMORROW!!!

YERIN
uuuhhh.......k

YERIN
congrats.

YUYAN
wow no 'WOW I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU YUYAN!!!'

YERIN
nope

YERIN
to lazy to type it

YUYAN
rude

────────袖珍型尺寸────────

pocket sized - nct dream
by drtyshorty