t h i r t y s e v e n

Yuyan had just got out of school after one more day of an exam and it was finally her break.

Xikan and her agreed on going together after school to get hot chocolates.

"So, when did you start living in Korea?" Yuyan asked Xikan who was walking beside her. Xikan looked at her and replied. "I got here since I was still 12 years old. I'm 17 now so five years."

They both entered a cafe nearby. The bells jingling signalling someone has entered.

"Hello sir, ma'am, what would you like today?" The cashier said.

"2 hot chocolates please."

"Okay that will be 3,000₩."

Xikan hurriedly handed the cashier money before Yuyan did. "I wanted to pay!" Yuyan pouted. It suddenly reminded the girl of her and Jaehyun's date where Jaehyun payed instead of her. She smiled once she remembered it.

While Yuyan was in a daze, the 2 hot chocolates were done being made and was handed to Xikan.

"Yuyan-ah."

Yuyan snappes out of her thoughts and looked at Xikan. "Hm?" He handed her 1 cup of hot chocolate. "Your drink."

"Oh..thank you!"

The pair left the cafe and was noe heading to Yuyan's apartment. Xikan said that he would take her home. Yuyan argued but she lost anyways.

"Are you not gonna go back home for new years?" Yuyan asked before sipping on her hot drink. Xikan shook his head no. "I really wanted to go back to China but my mother said that we'll be spending it here again so I really don't have a choice."

They both continued on talking and casually just joking around until they eventually reached Yuyan's place.

"Well, we're here. Thank you for walking me back and treating me for hot chocolate!"

"Hehe your welcome! Happy new year!" Xikan greeted. Yuyan smiled and greeted back. "Happy new year to you too!"

🎉

"I'm soooo booored!!!" Chenle whined and tossed his body over for the 5th time.

And idea suddenly came in Donghyuck's mind. "Guys! Let's prank Mark!"

Jisung's eyes lit up. "I'm in."

"I'll distract Mark!" Jeno said before jumping down the couch and ran to the kitchen where Mark, Justin and Yuyan are.

The five boys all ran to Yuyan's room, with Jisung slightly slower because of his crutches.

Yuyan was chopping up vegtables when Jeno came up to the counter. "Hi Yuyan!!"

The said girl looked at Jeno and smiled. "Hi Jeno. What brings you here?"

"I wanna help!"

Yuyan chuckled and said, "Well, you can help Justin and Mark make the sauce over there." Jeno nodded and made his way to the other side.

Meanwhile in Yuyan's room, Renjun and Jaemin were setting up a clear string on the door just enough that Mark would trip.

Chenle and Donghyuck filled a small cup with freezing water and set it at the top of the desk.

"We're ready now! Renjun call Jeno to take Mark here!" Donghyuck ordered and Renjun threw a thumbs up before running out to get Jeno.

"Everyone! Stay hidden!"

Renjun ran with his little feet and approached the bottom of the kitchen counter where Jeno was at. "Psst! Jeno!" He quietly said for the others not to hear exept him. Jeno looked down and saw Renjun.

Renjun mouthed Mark's name and pointed to the direction of Yuyan's room. Jeno got the message and nodded. Renjun smiled and ran back to the room. "He's coming!"

"Mark hyung! Can you help me out for a second? In Yuyan's room please?" Jeno asked Mark.

The boy nodded and followed Jeno to the room.

Jeno went ahead and ran as quickly as he can and entered the room. He stayed behind the chair's leg.

Mark entered the room and tripped over the string. He was face flat on the floor. "What the heck?!" He said and raised his head up. But the second he did, freezing cold water poured ontop of him causing him to completely be wet and cold.

"AAAAHHHHH"

Upon hearing a loud scream, Yuyan stopped and rushed to the room, worried.

"What's happening here?" She said and looked down to see Mark on the floor completely soaked in water and the six boys laughing at him.

hi! sorry for the late and short chapter :( this was just a quick filler and i'll post the next semi-long chapter tomorrow.

oh and happy birthday to joshua hong from seventeen! ❤