f o r t y

They all finally boarded the plane after waiting.

Yuyan huffed out air after putting her bag on the top and finally sat down at her seat.

There were three seats in a row. The seven boys took the ones beside the window, Yuyan in the middle and surprisingly, Jaehyun was seated beside her too.

Yuyan opened her mini backpack and jumped out seven boys. They all got to their small seats and stared outside the window in awe. It was the first tine they ever rode an airplane.

After a few minutes of waiting, a voice from the speakers spoke. "Hello everyone, my name is Moon Taeil and I will be your pilot for this flight to Beijing. We will depart at exactly 12:20 PM. It is currently 12:09 PM and the remaining minutes will be spent by the flight attendants. Have a good day."

Flight attendants stood at each isle and started explaining all the safety rules, instructions, where abouts in the plane and many more. After they were done, the flight attendants all went to their respective places and got ready for the take off.

The plane started to move slowly and making it's way to the runway. The seven boys stared outside in awe and amazment again.

Once the aircraft finally reached the beginning of the runway, it started to speed up.

As Yuyan was staring outside the window with the other boys, she heard light whimpers beside her. She looked down and saw Chenle with his eyes closed and hands tightly gripping the arm rest. He was slightly sweating too.

"Are you scared Chenle?"

The said boy looked up at Yuyan with horrified eyes and nodded ever so slightly.

The girl grabbed his hands from the arm chair and slowly and softly rubbed it against her pointer finger and thumb, trying her best to calm down the scared and anxious boy. Fortunately, it did calm Chenle down and was feeling less scared.

The plane finally lifted up from the ground and was now in the air.

Numerous of "Oh's" and "Woah's" were heard from the six boys who were now looking down at the ground.

Chenle opened his eyes slowly and looked outside. His eyes sparkled and his feeling of being scared and nervous were all washed away once seeing all the small buildings fading away from sight and the view of tall mountains and beautiful waters were replaced.

He noticed that Yuyan was still holding his hand softly. Chenle smiled widely at Yuyan and lightly kissed her finger.
"Thank you for helping me."

The girl smiled and ruffled the cute boy's green hair. "Anything for my favorite dolphin." She lightly tickled Chenle's sides. The boy flinched and laughed with his high pitched tone.

Chenle then joined the others who were watching outside the window. They were all out of their seats now. "Guys, go back to your seat after 10 minutes okay?"

"Okay!!"

Moments later, they were all now seated properly and playing amongst themselves.

Two flight attendants came out with a small cart packed with different kinds of snacks and meals.

"What would you like ma'am? Sir?"

"I'll just get the ramen with cola please." Jaehyun said. The flight attendant nodded and gave him what he wanted.

"I'll get two triangle kimbaps with cola aswell."

Yuyan turned to the seven boys and asked then what they want. "Sandwiches and orange juice!!!" They all said. Yuyan chuckled.

"And seven pocket sized sandwiches with orange juice." The flight attendant grabbed all the meals they want and handed it over. After that, she left.

"Here, guys." She said and handed them each a sandwich and a drink.

"Thank you!."

🎆

After they all ate, it was time to rest.

All the seven boys fell into a deep slumber probably tired because of the energy they spent awhile ago.

Jaehyun closed his eyes and just calmly listened to music with his headphones. He furrowed his eyebrows when he felt a heavy weight on his left shoulder.

He reopened his eyes and saw that it was Yuyan's head on his shoulder. Jaehyun smiled while his dimples were showing and lightly caressed her head.

Jaehyun kissed her forhead and fell alseep with her.

yay we reached 40 chapters!!

i accidentally pressed publish when i wasnt even done yet im sorry 😂

we ship jaeyan 🤪✊✊

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡