e l e v e n

Justin, Mark and Renjun were hanging out in the nearby park.

"Look, a dog!" Mark pointed at the animal who was walking towards them. "It's so cute!" Renjun cooed and stared at the animal.

Justin smiled and pat the head of the dog. The animal sat down infront of him and tilted his head, his tongue sticking out. "Agreed." Renjun pouted and whined. "I wan't one!"

"Uh, Renjunnie, as much as I wan't one too, we can't. Who knows, what if it eats both of you alive?" Justin shrugged and leaned back onto the bench.

Mark and Renjun shuddered at the thought and moved closer to the taller boy, afraid if the dog might eat them right now.

The dog then ran away to somewhere else after spotting something.

Just as the dog was out of sight, a man slowly came up to them from behind, getting ready to attack the three boys who isn't aware of what is happening from behind.

"BOO!" The man scared and grabbed Justin's shoulders causing the boy to flinch and scream at the sudden action.

The two small boys who were beside Justin was also unaware of what was happening. When Justin screamed, they screamed with him, not even knowing why.

Justin looked back behind him to see who scared his soul out of his own body.

He widened his eyes and couldn't believe what he saw. "ZHENGTING-GE!" He screamed and ran to the boy and hugged him.

Zhengting is Justin's bestfriend in China since childhood. together with Yuyan. Zhengting met Yuyan and Justin when they were both 6 years old and went to the same school. Them three became bestfriends and the inseparable trio.

When Yuyan left, Him and Justin still kept being friends. Justin didn't expect Zhengting to be in Korea. Last time he checked, he was still in China.

"Yah! Why are you here gege?" Justin asked Zhengting after pulling apart. The older smiled and replied proudly, "I came after you departed. It's basically a surprise for you plus I'm lonely in China."

"Ahem.." A voice interrupted causing both boys to look at where it came from. "You know, we're still here." Mark looked at Justin and the unfamiliar male with hands on his hips.

"Sorry, I am Zhu Zhengting but call me Zhengting or JungJung nice to meet you!" Zhengting introduced himself in Korean and waved at the two males.

"Hello! I am Renjun, and I am also Chinese!" 

"And I am Mark, who does not speak, understand and write Chinese nice to meet you haha..." Mark awkwardly stated and rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

"We need to go, Yuyan is waiting for us." Said Justin and picked up Mark while Zhengting picks up Renjun. They started walking back to the house.

Once they arrived, Justin ringed the bell and waited for her cousin to open it.

A few seconds later, the door flung open and revealed Yuyan. "You're finally back! Why did you take so lo-" Yuyan paused when her eyes landed on the boy beside his cousin.

Her eyes widened. "Zhengting!" She ran and hugged the person she's been longing to see for years.

"Yuyan! You've grown so much. I miss you!" Zhengting said and hugged her back.

Yuyan let them in the apartment and started preparing for lunch.

She grabbed the pizza box from the counter and placed it on the dining table. She grabbed the drinks and poured them each a cup.