f o u r t e e n

"Company? Who?" Asked Mark.

Yuyan just smiled and continued walking to the restaurant. "You'll see."

The door's bell rings as Yuyan opens it and goes inside. She goes to a table and sits down, placing Mark and Renjun on the table and then brings out her bag.

"Mark and Renjun, meet these guys." Yuyan opens her bag and comes out a eye smiling boy and another one has a sweet smile.

"Hello I am Jaemin!" Says the guy wearing light blue. "And I am Jeno nice to meet you both!" And the one wearing purple.

She cooed at how cute they are.

"Hello I am Mark" "I am Renjun!" He happily introduces himself.
"Okay guys, now that we are done introducing, what do you want to order?" Yuyan says as she opens the menu placed on the table.

The four boys walks in front of the menu and scans it. "They are all so expensive! How can we afford this?!?!" Jeno says with disbelief.

Yuyan chuckles. "Its fine, order anything you want, I'll pay for everything."

Jaemin touched his chest, feeling extremely loved by this pretty girl that he met just awhile ago. "Yuyan, you are being so kind its honestly making me cry. I wish there were people like you in this cruel world.."

The girl smiled so wide. Hearing that compliment from Jaemin made her even happier than before. 

"Hello ma'am welcome to Dream restaurant, what would you like to order?" A waiter suddenly appears in front of them.

"Uhm, I'll have the carbonara pasta please." Yuyan smiles at the waiter. "I want the burger meal!!!" Mark loudly announced. "I will get the chicken salad!" Renjun says. "I'll get the pancakes with extra butter on top pweaseeuu!" Jaemin cutely stated making Yuyan go all soft for him. "And I'll get the chicken meal for me." Jeno looked at the waiter as he writes down all their orders. "Make that all pocket sized except for the pasta thank you." Yuyan thanks the waiter and he heads off in the kitchen.

She turns to look at Jaemin and Jeno.

"So, tell me about yourselves, Jaemin and Jeno." Yuyan says and made all their attention to them.

Jaemin starts explaining. "Well, me and Jeno were bought by a little girl that was 8 years old and brought us both in her home. What we didn't know that she secretly bought us without her parents knowing and that she stole their money. So they both eventually found out and kicked us both out of the house. It was sad because the girl actually truly loved us so much that she cried even if we were gone for only a couple of minutes." Jeno nodded along the story Jaemin told.

"She was a great girl." Jeno added sadly.

Everyone fell into silence, even Yuyan.

But not until someone suddenly interrupted it."Excuse me ma'am, here are your orders." The waiter said.

He placed down my pasta and gave me my utensils. He then placed down a mini table in the middle and put 4 chairs. The guy then placed all their 4 meals and drinks.

"Thank you for the food!"

The waiter bowed and left.

Yuyan watched as the 4 tiny boys sit down on the chair provided and started eating. She then ate too.

Ding!

Her phone went off signalling that someone messaged her. She placed down her fork and opened her messages.

JUSTIN
where are you again?!?!?? 

YUYAN
i am at dream restaurant right now. the boys were hungry.

JUSTIN
oh okay. me and zhengting-ge are going there now
seen 4:37 pm.

She left Justin on read, turned off her phone and continued eating.

[A/N : YO! so they have been finally revealed! its the power duo nomin hehe some of you guys got it correct! anyways, this might be too early to ask but who do you think will be next? 🤔]