t h i r t y e i g h t

"Ouch!"

Mark yelped when Yuyan accidentally touched his wound. "I'm sorry Mark."

Yuyan then placed the band-aid over his forehead. Mark hit his head quite hard on the floor that it created a bump.

"There, all done." Yuyan said. "Thank you Yuyan!" Mark ran and hugged the girl's finger. Yuyan chuckled and patted his head lightly. "Your welcome Mark."

Mark got off the bathroom's counter and ran out, probably getting ready to argue whoever did that to him.

While Yuyan was washing her hands, she suddenly got a message. She dried her hand off and grabbed her phone.

MOM
yuyan! you're done with school right?

YUYAN
yeah..why?

MOM
i know this is sudden and i should've told you before but we're spending new year's in china!

YUYAN
what?!!? when?!?!

MOM
we're leaving in two days.

YUYAN
who will be coming with us?

MOM
you, me, justin and the 7 pocket sized boys you have.

YUYAN
okay noted.

MOM
oh i forgot. since your father is already in beijing, i have 1 extra ticket. you can bring anyone who you want.

YUYAN
omg really?!

MOM
yes

YUYAN
okay i'll bring a friend if he agrees.

MOM
he?

YUYAN
yes mom he is a boy.

MOM
yuyan i trust you not to bring anyone dangerous okay?

YUYAN
okay mom

MOM
great. i'll go now bye bye honey!

YUYAN
bye!

Yuyan smiled widely and kept her phone away. She got out of the bathroom and happily made her way downstairs. She was exited to tell them the news.

They started eating when Yuyan went to the dining table. She sat down and started to eat.

In the middle of eating, she spoke. "So mom texted me and she said we'll be leaving in two days to go to China."

Justin widened his eyes and slightly choked on his water. "We're going to China?!"

Yuyan nodded. "Yep. We'll be spending our new year celebration there."

"Yay we're going to China!!" Both Renjun and Chenle said in unison. They laughed and hi fived eachother.

Jaemin looked at them. "Okay I suppose you said that you're exited to go to China since you're Chinese."

🎉

It was the next day and Yuyan got ready to go out and buy new luggages for the seven boys.