t h i r t y s i x

support justin's solo song by watching the video! thanks~

"Waaahh look at those penguins!"

Chenle exitedly pointed at the animals inside the area made for them. "Its so cute!!"

The six boys all ran towards the large glass and looked at the penguins in awe.

"Come on guys! We have one last animal to see before this place closes." Yuyan said motioned for them to go and follow her.

Justin trailed behind while holding Jisung and the remaining little boys walked beside her. "Where are we going Yuyan?" Mark looked up and asked the tall girl. Yuyan looked down and responded. "We're going to see the dolphin show in 30 minutes. We're heading there right now."

"DOLPHIN SHOW?!?!"

"Yes Chenle. Dolphin show." Yuyan chuckled at the happy boy walking beside her feet.

While they were walking and busy doing their own thing, A tiny boy kept looking around and saw a specific store. His eyes grew wide and immidiately ran to the store with his tiny feet.

The boys and Yuyan had arrived at the place where the dolphin show will be held. They were in tine as the show will start in 10 minutes.

"Okay everyone! We're here! Justin, please watch them for abit while I go buy tickets." Yuyan said. Justin nodded and watched the little boys play amongst themselves. He stopped carrying Jisung and placed him down and handed the boy his tiny crutches as he wanted to join his friends.

A few minutes later, Yuyan came back with 9 tickets. She gave one to Justin and handed the remaining tickets to the five boys. Her holding Jisung's ticket as he can't hold it by himself.

Yuyan furrowed her eyebrows upon seeing that there was an extra ticket. Didn't I give all of the tickets to them? Why do I have three?

The confused girl looked at the tiny boys and counted silently. One, two, three, four, five, six. Why are there six only?! Who's missing?!?!

"Yah! Who's missing? Why are ya'll only six?!" Yuyan said with worry evident on her face. The boys grew curious and looked amongst themselves. Mark widened his eyes and screamed.

"WHERE IS JAEMIN?!"

Oh no.

Yuyan started panicking and so as the boys.

First of all, Jaemin is missing. Second, the show is about to start. Third, the tickets Yuyan bought are all going to waste.

"Guys we need to forget about the dolphin show right now and we need to find Jaemin ASAP!"

"B-but the dolphins...."

"Chenle, I know you love dolphins but Jaemin is more important okay?" Donghyuck held Chenle's shoulder. He's right. Jaemin is more important. "Okay fine..:

The squad now began looking everywhere and calling for Jaemin as they go around the place.

And the more they go around, the more Yuyan panics.

Jaemin remained amazed while going around the store, until he saw a shelf full of his favorite character.

"Ryan!!!"

The happy boy ran towards the bottom shelf with his tiny legs. Luckily, that shelf displayed the smaller versions that fit him perfectly.

The shelf was raised from the ground so Jaemin had to climb up. He jumped and grabbed onto the shelf, he put his leg over it and got on.