f i f t e e n

"Can we please stay with you?" Jaemin begged Yuyan with puppy eyes, hoping that she would accept him and Jeno.

Justin and Zhengting arrived a few minutes ago and met the two new pocket friends.

And now, Jaemin decided to beg Yuyan for both him and Jeno to stay with her from now on, since he and Jeno can no longer survive out in the open for any longer.
3 days in the open without food and shelter, they've had enough.

Yuyan looked hesitant. I mean, she really felt bad for the two of them and really wanted to accept. But, taking care of two boys is enough for her. Now four? Plus Justin, all the responsibility of taking care of the 5 males is on her and that would be a huge burden.

But seeing the look on both of them, she knew how much they suffered even just for 3 days, she wanted to protect them at all costs. She'd feel ashamed to just let them go back in the open and suffer and she didn't want that. Not at all.

After debating silently in her mind, she finally decided.

Yuyan sighed, but with a smile. "Fine..you can stay with me."

Jaemin and Jeno's ears perked up and widened their eyes upon hearing her reply. They couldn't belive it. They felt ecstatic.

Jeno immidiantly stood up from his kneeling position, and so did Jaemin. "Omg! Thank you so much Yuyan!" They both ran to her hand and hugged it. They were so happy, little tears of joy started falling.

Yuyan chuckled and smiled at the two. She reached down with her other hand to caress both of them gently.

──────────────────────

Justin had asked Yuyan that he'd sleep over with Zhengting for the next 2 days. She obviously said yes. She can't stop the two friends from reuniting and finally getting to talk to each other.

Yuyan entered her apartment and took off her shoes. She went up to her room and placed down her bag on the desk which had Renjun and Mark's bedrooms.

She opened her bag and came out 4 tiny boys.

Mark and Renjun showed them around their area as Yuyan goes to her dresser and takes out her sleeping clothes. She then enters the bathroom and locked it.

After she changed comfortably, she washed her face brushed her teeth. While she was brushing, her phone suddenly beeped.

She stops for a moment and glance at her phone.

unkown has sent you a message. tap to open!

She furrowed her eyebrows at what she read. The girl never remembered anything about someone new messaging her. It was always her mom and some of her friends.

After she brushed, she wiped off the exces liquid and grabbed her phone from the counter.

The girl opened her phone and clicked on the new message.

UNKNOWN
hi

YUYAN
um who are you..?

UNKNOWN
oh wow- i am hurt hOW could you not know me?! T-T

YUYAN
im sorry but how could i know someone when they just messaged me now and has a name of 'unknown' ?!?!

UNKNOWN
oof

UNKNOWN
its me, jaehyun :)))

[A/N : yall- im sorry for the wait 😭 im just so busy with the exams and now it finally ended, i have more time to update! so expect more chapters from me soon! again, im really sorry :/ and i hope u like this chapter ♡ ]

hint for the next members to appear ;) im so kind so i decided to drop this heh

>  陈 , 乐乐和唱  <