t h i r t y t h r e e

Yuyan opened her eyes. She looked at her surroundings. Her room was still dark but light from the window came in and brighten the room abit.

She looked at the seven little boys and saw that they were still sleeping. What time is it? She thought. She grabbed her phone and looked at the time.

5:27 AM

Yuyan quickly looked through her notifications and saw a notice from her school. She opened it.

Opened

👤 SM UNIVERSITY
@smuniversityseoul
Please be informed that classes will be cancelled today and tomorrow.

Yuyan smiled happily knowing classes will be cancelled. The girl turned off her phone and set it aside. She turned over and looked out her window.

"It's snowing..." Yuyan mumbled to herself as she stares at the snow falling down from the sky and slowly covering her yard. The roads and trees were covered in snow. It was still really early in the morning so she didn't see any cars pass by in her neighborhood.

After a good look outside, her eyes started to feel droopy. Eventually, she fell asleep again.

🎄

10:39 AM

Justin woke up. He immediately looked outside to see the bright sun peeking out of the mountains and snow falling and piling up on the ground.

He felt exitement flush through his body. Justin stood up and dashed out of his room.

The 16 year old went to his cousin's room and swung it open. He saw that Yuyan was still sleeping. He smiled sheepishly and approached the sleeping girl.

Justin stepped on her bed and started jumping while screaming. "It's snowing! It's snowing!" He chanted.

Due to Justin's loud screaming, the seven tiny boys woke up from their sleep and so was Yuyan. "Justin! Stop!" Yuyan said and reached out to Justin and held him.

Justin stopped and kneeled down closer to the tired girl. "Yuyan! It's snowing outside! Can we play? Can we play?!" He shook Yuyan's shoulder.

Yuyan groaned and sat up stopping Justin from shaking her. "Yes we can! Just, leave me alone for a moment and go wear your winter clothes.."

Justin smiled widely and ran out of her room leaving Yuyan sitting on her bed staring into nothing.

After a few moments of silence, Yuyan stretched her arms out and stood up. She looked at the desk beside her and saw that they were all awake, exept for Jisung and Chenle since they fell back alseep after.

"Hi everyone, good morning!"

"Good morning!"

Jaemin was the first one to stand up from his bed and ran to the girl's hand and hugged it. "Yuyan~ can we play in the snow too?" Jaemin asked and smiled widely.

Yuyan chuckled lightly at Jaemin who was clinging onto her finger tightly. She picked him up and brought him in level with her face. "Of course!" She smiled.

Jaemin smiled even wider and did a small celebration. He went closer to Yuyan's face and hugged her cheek. Yuyan shivered at the tingling sensation Jaemin gave when he hugged her.

The girl then placed him back down on the desk.

Jaemin happily hopped off her hand and sat back down on his bed.