n i n e t e e n

"Jaemin!"

"Uh, oops..?"

Justin mentally facepalmed. He picked up Jaemin from the bowl and placed him far from it.

The pancake mix covered boy was sticky. Jaemin's clothes was all ruined and covered with the batter and his hair was messed up.

"What are we gonna do about the mix now?" Mark turned to Justin who was looking at Jaemin.
"We have to restart again.."

Jeno snapped his head to Justin, shocked. "But we're wasting food!" Justin scoffed and pushed the bowl aside. "We don't want Yuyan eating a Jaemin-flavored pancake now do we?"

And so they restarted again.

─────────────────

"Flip, and......done!"

Justin then happily placed the 5th cooked pancake on the plate. Yes, 5 pancakes and its all for Yuyan.

"Here you go. Now I am going to wake up Yuyan and you all will dercorate it okay?" Justin said and pushed the plate of food towards the 4 boys. "Okay!"

Justin dashed upstairs to her cousin's room.

Renjun and Mark both pushed the bowl of fruits near the pancakes while Jeno and Jaemin grabbed the syrup.

Jeno and Jaemin poured the syrup first, dripping down from the top to the bottom of the plate.

After them, Renjun grabbed the slices of banana and placed it on top of the pancake. Mark added blue berries too.

"We are finished!" They all cheer and look at the masterpiece they did.

Meanwhile at the second floor, Justin slowly and quietly entered the room of the sleeping girl.

He approached the bed and looked at Yuyan sleeping peacfully. Justin tried to resist on jumping on the bed to wake her up. He really wanted to but decided not to.

Instead, he tapped her cheek lightly. "Wake up Yuyan-ah"

Yuyan slowly woke up and opened her eyes. She squinted them adjusting to the bright sun light. "Justin?"

"We made breakfast for you. Hurry up and get ready. You dont want to eat cold food right?" She just nodded and then looked at Justin. "Yah, I heard you awhile ago. I'm older than you. Call me noona."

Justin smiled sheepishly and just hugged Yuyan. She gladly accepted. "Sorry noona." He whispered to her.

When Justin left, Yuyan forced herself out of bed to get ready and dress up. After she fully dressed out of her pajamas, she was ready to go down.

Yuyan gasped at her sight. "Wow, Is this for me?" She asked. The 5 boys happily nodded feeling proud. "We made that by ourselves."

She sat down infront of the dish. Justin seated across her and the 4 small boys on the table.

When her sight landed on Jaemin, she widened her eyes. "What happened to you?" Jaemin chuckled lightly. "I sort of accidentally fell in the mix but I'm okay now." He smiled at the girl.

Yuyan then picked up her fork and tasted the pancake. Her eyes sparkled. "This is so good!" She continued on eating.

She finished her pancake with the help of Justin, Mark, Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin since they couldn't resist and asked for more.

After that, she took Jaemin for him to wash up and get the mix off him.

"So, what do ya'll want to do today?" Yuyan asked all of the boys after they settled in the living room. Mark on her lap, Renjun on Justin's shoulder, Jaemin lying down on beside her and Jeno playing with her hands.

"I wanna go to the amusment park today.. can we, Yuyan?" Justin looked with begging eyes at her. "Sure."

Justin smiled happily and got up. "Woah! Hey, I'm still on your shoulder." Renjun almost fell when Justin stood up abruptly. "Heh sorry."

"Justin get ready okay? Meet me here when you're done." She said and picked up Renjun from his shoulder. Justin nodded and went to his room.

Yuyan grabbed all of the four boys and went to her own room.

"Yay! We're going to the amusment park!"

A/N : hi! another chapter for ya'll! hope you liked it :)

also, in the previous chapter some of you mispelled Yuyan's name into Yanan lmao 😂