e i g h t e e n

"How about you other two go on Justin's right ear and we both on his left ear and shout?"

"Okay."

They all went to their places and got ready.

"3, 2, 1!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Justin bolted awake and sat up quick. His eyes wide from the sudden shock he recived.

His sharp movements caused the bed to shake and for Jeno to loose his balance and fall off the bed. "Aaah!" He screamed.

Luckily, Jaemin saw and grabbed his arm tightly before falling off the ground completely. Jaemin was on his stomach holding onto Jeno who was hanging on the side of the bed.

Jaemin scrunched his face and let out a groan because of Jeno's heaviness.

Justin quickly took on whats happening and quickly picked up both Jaemin and Jeno then placed them on the middle of the bed carefully. "Are you both okay?" He asked them. They both just nodded and smiled a little.

"Okay..." he looked away, but then continued and looked at the four of them. "But why'd you wake me up?"

Jaemin smiled weirdly. "Well, we wanted to cook for Yuyan today and we wanted your help." The remaining three nodded and looked at the confused boy.

"Uh, Sure. I'd love to help. Besides, I also wanted to thank her for taking care of me yesterday.." They all happily jumped in exitment.

They can't wait to start.

──────────────────────

"So, what do we do first?"

After Justin got ready, they then all proceed to start cooking.

Justin looked at them and replied. "Well, first of all. We need to know what do we cook for her." An idea suddenly came on Renjun's mind. "Lets cook pancakes!!"

All of them agreed on Renjun's idea and started working. While Justin prepared all the utensils, The small boys gathered the ingredients.

"We need...butter!" Mark shouted from the table to Jaemin who was in the fridge.

Jaemin nodded and searched for the butter. "Butter..butter... ahah! I found it!" He happily stated once he saw that he found it and grabbed off the fridge and threw it to Jeno. Jeno catched the dairy product sucessfully and placed it beside him on the table with Mark.

Mark then announced another one. "Renjun!" He called out to the male in the fridge. "Yeah?"

"We need 2 eggs!" After hearing the indredient, he called Jaemin for help and then carefully started moving the eggs.

Jaemin grabbed the egg and then threw it to the cloth Mark and Jeno prepared for the eggs so that it would be easier to recive.

They did that one more time for the second egg.

Once they all finished getting all the necessary ingredients, it was time to mix them together.

Justin grabbed a bowl and placed it on the table. "First, we put the pancake mix." Jeno and Renjun then dragged the pancake mix to Justin and opened it for him. He poured it halfway filling the bowl.

"Next is the eggs!" Justin grabbed one egg and craked it on the bowl. Mark rolled the other one carefully and passed it onto Justin.

"Can I do the next one please?" Jaemin asked Justin. "Okay, I'll let you all do it from now on since i finished adding the diffucult indredients."

They all happily cheered and started. Justin backed away and just watched them.

"Cream!" Renjun shouted and dragged the cream box to the bowl. He went on top and kept on jumping so that the cream would squeeze out from the container.

Jeno and Jaemin helped eachother  to carry the big container of liquid. "Milk coming through!" Jeno announced loudly and poured the milk into the bowl with Jaemin.

After they all added the needed ingredients, they turn to Justin. He started mixing it all with a whisk.

Jaemin looked amazed by it. "Can I try?" He asked Justin. Justin looked unsure with his request but accepted anyways.

The little boy stood on the edge of the bowl and started pushing the whisk.

It was too heavy for him but he still tried.

Jaemin kept on pushing the untensil non stop. He wasn't giving up. The others just stared in amusment at him.

Unexpectedly, Jaemin pushed too hard and slipped causing him to fall in the bowl.

A/N : hi again! hope yall liked this chapter!

who is your dream bias? 🤔

mine is chenle 🙌