t w e n t y e i g h t

Zhengting came over again and watched over the four boys for today.

Yuyan and Justin had just arrive at school when suddenly a boy came running from the entrance door to them.

The girl was shocked at the sudden presence of the little fox-looking-boy.

"Justin!! Hey, whats up man!" He happily greets Justin and bro-hugged (?) him.

He noticed the presence of Yuyan and bowed formally. "Hello, I am Li Xikan and you must be Yuyan, Justin's cousin right?"

Yuyan smiled once she knew he was Chinese. Another person to talk to not in Korean! "Hi, yes I am Justin's cousin, Xiao Yuyan nice to meet you Xikan!" The girl bowed back.

The three had walked together along the hallways to their own classrooms. Xikan and Yuyan immidiantly clicked with each other and got along pretty well for first time meeting.

"Jiejie, I'll go to my class now. Goodbye!!" Justin hurriedly said once he saw the time. His first period was almost starting. He quickly hugged the girl then dashed upstairs.

"So, how did you meet Justin?" Yuyan started the conversation again while walking with Xikan to their classrooms. "A day ago, I saw Justin sitting alone for lunch and so I decided to eat with him instead. I found out he was Chinese like me and we became friends. He also said he was alone because he couldn't find you." He explained.

Yuyan felt pity for Justin after hearing what he did yesterday, with out her. She felt bad for suddenly leaving Justin.

"Eh? You're in this class too?" Yuyan suddenly asked Xikan when she still found him following the girl to her classroom. He nodded. "Yep, I recently just got moved here. I don't know why though. My previous classroom is all the way on the other side."

They entered the room together to be welcomed by students fooling around, chatting loudly, basically, a whole noisy chaos inside the room.

Yuyan abruptly stopped her tracks once she remembered something. Taeyong is here.

This action caused Xikan to stop aswell and look at Yuyan, confused. "Hey, whats wrong?"

Yuyan just simply shook her head no. "Nothing. I'm fine."

Xikan just belived her and went to his own seat. Yuyan avoided Taeyong's stare he was giving her while she sat down beside him.

Soon, class started.

While the girl was writing down notes, a piece of crumpled paper suddenly hit her head and fell on her desk. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked up to see if who threw it to her. So far, no one suspicious.

She opened the paper and read silently on what was written;

Hey, can we talk later?

- Tae

Yuyan widened her eyes and looked at the person seated next to her. He didn't do anything and seemed to be focus on class. She shrugged and continued back to taking notes.

A minute later, another paper was thrown at her, again. Annoyed already, she half angrily opened the paper and read;

Im sorry if I disturbed you. But please, can we talk?

- Taeyong xx

Yuyan looked at Taeyong beside her and looked at him. He was looking back at her with pleading eyes. The girl sighed and nodded ever so slightly. Taeyong saw the gesture and smiled happily.