t e n

Jaehyun offered Yuyan a ride. The girl had no choice but to accept. Besides, Yuyan can't walk all the way going to the mall. She's lazy as heck.

Their ride was fun. The three sang loud, with emotions. As if they are really on a stage, singing their hearts out. Plus Lucas telling his jokes made it even more funnier. The car was filled with laughter.

They had so much fun, they didn't even notice they have arrived at the mall already. Time goes fast when you're having fun, they say.

After Jaehyun parked, They all went out of the car, with Lucas on Yuyan's palm, holding him safely.

While Yuyan walked to the store, Jaehyun stayed beside her. He looked at Yuyan's side profile. She looks so pretty he thought. Jaehyun kept admiring her from the side, thinking that she didn't notice. But, she actually did and found it amusing. He was being too obvious in looking at her.

Lucas also noticed Jaehyun looking at Yuyan like that. He smirked. I guess he finally found someone he likes~ Lucas thought to himself.

They arrived at the store and Yuyan immidiently went to the furniture section. Lucas told her to drop him off at the clothes section and she did before going to the her desired destination.. Jaehyun going to Lucas.

Yuyan faced all the different kinds of beds. She looked around for the perfect bed for Renjun. Her eyes landed on a moomin bed. Yuyan's eyes sparkled. It's so cute!

The girl picked up the bed and examined it. It was perfect for Renjun. I hope he likes it. She thought.

Yuyan then went to where Lucas and Jaehyun were, so that she could also buy clothes for Renjun.

"Yah, You can't wear that!"
"But, It looks cool!"
"No."
"Let me buy it please!!!"
"You'll look like a girl and I don't want that."

The girl could heartwo voices arguing. She walked more closer to it and there she saw Lucas and Jaehyun.

"Hey, whats going on here?" Yuyan interrupted which made the two males stop and look at her.

"Well, Lucas wanted to wear that shirt and I don't like it." Jaehyun scoffed and crossed his arms. She looked over to what Lucas was holding.

It was a pink shirt with yellow flowers all over it.

"I actually think it looks good on him, Jae." The girl said, impressed at the shirt. Jaehyun was shocked.

"WHAT?! That thing looks like its for girls!" He said back. Yuyan sighed and said, "Pink isn't only for girls, Plus, its Lucas who will be wearing it not you. Let the boy wear what he wants."

Jaehyun looked away from Yuyan.
She's right.

"Okay fine. You can wear it."

Lucas smiled widely and jumped in happiness. "Yay!" Yuyan laughed at the smiling boy.

She then suddenly remembered something. "Oh yeah!" Yuyan walked out from the scene and proceed to look for clothes.

─────────────────────

After Yuyan bought more stuff for the boys, they all finally finished and went home.

"I'll stop here." Yuyan said and Jaehyun stopped his car at the front of her apartment.

"Thanks for today. I had fun." She giggled. "Me too! I hope we do this again!" Lucas smiled widely and looked at Yuyan, Jaehyun also agreeing.

"Bye now!" Yuyan waved to the two boys in the car before going into her apartment.

Once she opened the door, Yuyan was greeted by silence. Is nobody here? Where are they?

Confused, she looked around the building and found nothing. It was still 11 AM afterall.

Yuyan grabbed her phone and texted Justin.

YUYAN
where are you?

JUSTIN
im at the park.

YUYAN
are the boys with you?

JUSTIN
yep. we are going back now.

YUYAN
okay. i'll be ordering pizza and chicken for lunch.

JUSTIN
yay! thanks ♡

Yuyan smiled amd turned off her phone.

She grabbed the stuff she bought and brought them all up to her room. Yuyan grabbed Renjun's bed from the bag and placed it next to Mark's bed.

She then placed two mini side tables on one side of each bed and placed a lamp. Yuyan then placed a large couch just centimeters away from the bed and placed another desk in front of the couch and put a mini television. She also added a coffee table too.

Yuyan decided to also add the boy's personal tall drawers for their clothes and stuff and placed shelves beside it.

The girl assembled the main item she bought and that is a transportation mobile! Even though this vehicle costed quite alot of money, she did it for the sake of her pocket friends.

Yuyan also added some ladders and stairs all around the house in places that are hard to reach for them.

She was exited to surprise them with all the things she bought.

Yuyan truly cares about Renjun and Mark.