f o u r

It was the next day and school ended.

"Ugh I'm so tired~" Yuyan said, threw herself on the bed and closed her eyes.

"I dont think its tiring though."

Yuyan looked over to Mark who was sitting on the desk just beside her.

"Well for you, you are just sitting in my bag doing nothing." Yuyan sulked.

She decided not to bring Mark to school today and just left him at home.

Mark jumped from the desk to her bed and sat down beside Yuyan's face, playing with her hair as she close her eyes and try to sleep.

"Yuyan come down please, I need to speak to you!" A yell was heard from downstairs.

The girl groaned and sit up.

"Be right back Mark." Yuyan says and walk to the door. "Okay!~" he replied.

"What is it that you want mother?" She questions her as she finally reached the 1st floor and sat beside her mother who was on the couch.

"Your father and I decided that you should move out of this house and get your own apartment for your sake since you are nearing to graduate and that you should learn how to live by yourself now." She explained.

Moving out? Why so suddenly-

"I mean, I could handle this since I've been home alone quite a few times already but how will I pay the rent when I dont even have a job or the money for it?" Yuyan explained to her.

"Oh don't worry about that for now, Your father has already payed for the rent and the furniture. We'll just give you money if needed until you get a job and earn money by yourself."

Her eyes were left wide as she heard what her mother said. All of these were so sudden she didn't know what to say for a few seconds. "O-oh, okay...when am I moving?" She asks.

"Tomorrow."

"wHAT?!"

💫

"WAKE UP YOU'RE LATE!!!"

Yuyan rose up from her bed immediately and looked at the clock.

"I'm late!"

She kicked her blankets off and bolted to the bathroom and washed her face. There is no time for showering.

After she washed her face, Yuyan hurriedly wear her uniform and tie her hair into a bun.

The girl quickly grabbed an apple from the table, snatched her bag, slipped on her shoes and scurried out the house.

Yuyan ran as fast as she could to school, her shoes still not properly worn on.

Once she arrived, Yuyan immediately ran through the gates, passing a guard.

Suddenly, her bag got yanked backwards and so was Yuyan.

"What the heck-"

She turned behind her and saw it was the guard who yanked her backwards.

"Sorry for that but classes are cancelled for the next 5 days." The guard said.

"Why?"

"The principal cancelled class for awhile because the school is getting renovated." He explained.

She all did that just to not attend school? what a waste. Well atleast Yuyan didn't have to go. "Ohh, okay. Thank you!" Yuyan said and exited the school grounds.

She smiled widely and started jumping happily.

"No school for 5 days!!! Woohoo!!"

The happy female went to the nearest public bathrooms and changed out of her uniform to normal clothes.

Along the way there, Yuyan found out that Mark was actually in her bag the whole time resulting him being dizzy because of all the running she did going to school.

They were now going to the mall since Yuyan was free for the whole day.

"Mark, you haven't eaten yet right?" Yuyan asks Mark, who was in the pocket of her bag. "Yeah," he answered.

Yuyan then went inside a breakfast restaurant and sat down on a table near at the end of the place.

"What would you like ma'am?" The waitress asked.

"I would like an egg omelete and for him, he'll get the pancakes." She said.

The waitress nodded and left.

Yuyan sighed and leaned back on her seat.

"You tired?" Mark asked and looked at the exhausted girl.

She hummed in response.

Yuyan sat up straight again and fixed her messy hair and tied it into a ponytail.

Then, she wore her glasses.
Right after she placed them on, Mark spoke.

"You look cute in glasses Yuyan."
He said with a wide smile while looking at her, he giggled awkwardly after.

"Heh, Thanks Mark."

Right after that, their food came.
That was fast.

"Thank you for the food!~" Mark and Yuyan both said to the waitress. She just bowed and went back to taking orders.

After eating, Yuyan payed for their meals and left the restaurant.

"I'm gonna shop for my clothes for awhile then we'll go shop for yours okay?" She looked at Mark who was at the palm of her left hand.

"Okay sure! I won't mind~"