t w e n t y

"Since its halloween today, I prepared costumes for all of you!" Yuyan happily announced and handed them their own costumes.

They each grabbed theirs and proceed to change into it.

After she gave them their costumes, it was time to put on her own.

Yuyan showered first. After that she started to do her makeup in the bathroom. It was simple, but beautiful. Her highlights and white iridecsent glitter on her face sparkled when the light shined on her. She lastly put on her lip gloss.

The girl then moved on to her hair. She just let them down and lightly curled the strands.

She put on her white flowy dress, and then wore her white ankle strap heels and to top it off, Yuyan placed a angel headband on her head.

Meanwhile..

"Wait- how does this go on?"

"hOW DO YOU PUT THIS ON HELP ME"

"Chill, here let me help you- aAAH I tripped on my dress!"

"Renjun! Did I put this on right?"

"I don't know! I don't even know what you are.."

"Hey! What's all the ruckus going on here?"

Yuyan entered the room only to be greeted with the four boys screaming so loud over something.

When the boys saw her, they immidiantly stop what they were doing and suddenly threw compliments at the now flustered girl.

"You look so pretty!"

"oHEMGHREE you look so stunning!"

"A literal angel"

"Am I in heaven right now?! You look so pretty Yuyan!"

She blushed at the sudden compliments and unknowingly smiled. She thanked them anyways.

"Here let me help you, Jeno." Yuyan went closer to the desk and sat down in a chair infront of them four.

She proceeded to help Jeno wear his costume. Meanwhile, the others continue to put on their own too.

After she was done with Jeno's costume, Yuyan grabbed the hat and placed it on his head.
"Perfect!" She cheered.

Yuyan turned to look at the rest of them to see that they were done too. She smiled and took a picture of it.

Jeno wore a Korean emperor costume, Mark and Jaemin had matching ones and Renjun was peter pan.

"Okay, everyone! Lets go!"

All the four small boys hopped on Yuyan's mini sling bag. Them all standing up in the bag with their upper bodies shown since the bag wasn't big enough.

When Yuyan entered the living room, she bursted in laughter.

There sitting was Justin sitting in the couch pouting wearing China's traditonal dress for girls.

"You look so cute!" She kept on laughing. Justin pouted even more and whined like a child. "Why am I wearing this?"

(Justin really looks like a girl in that costume lmaoo)

The four small boys laughed silently aswell.

"Come on, you look fine. Lets go now since we don't wanna be late for the special halloween event in the amusment park." Yuyan stopped laughing and grabbed the pumpkin shaped basket for the candies to be collected later.

Mark, Renjun, Jeno and Jaemin have their own aswell, exept they have mini sacks for the candies they will get.

"Okay everyone, let's go!"

They all go inside Yuyan's car and began to drive to the amusment park.

When they got there, they all were greeted with alot of people inside the park. Halloween decorations was all over their surroundings.

People wore their costumes. Some simple, but some really put effort into their outfits.

"So, how do we get candies?" Jeno asked Yuyan. "Whenever we play a game in one of the stalls or ride something, we get candies." She replied.

After looking around abit, Justin found a game he wanted to play and dragged Yuyan there.

It was a ball throw game.

"I'll play!" Justin exitedly said to the worker there and gave him money. The guy nodded and gave Justin 3 balls.

He was supposed to hit all three towers of toy pumpkins and he sucessfully did it.

Justin cheered happily. The worker applaused him and gave the happy boy a big dragon stuffed animal and a handfull of candies too.

"I got my first candies!" He cheered infront of Yuyan and raised his bucket. Yuyan just smiled and chuckled.

"What do you guys want to play next?" Yuyan asked the four boys in her sling bag. "I want to play there!" Jaemin shouted and pointed to a certain stall he's been looking at for the past few minutes.

Yuyan looked to where he was pointing at. It was a gun shooting zombie game. They all approached the stall and asked for a turn after paying. "You will play ma'am?" The lady asked her. She shook her head no. "They will play." The girl pointed to the four boys. The lady nodded and lead them to a smaller verison of the game, just for pocket sized people.

The four started playing, and it was a loud play.

They were all screaming because of the jumpscares the zombie gave them and a mix of them cheering when they got a kill.

"We made it!" Mark cheered and jumped around. The three also did a mini celebration.

"Thank you for playing!" The lady thanked them while filling their mini sacks with candy.

"Next game! Let's play that one!"

A/N : a late halloween chapter for ya'll. :)))

also, IM SORRY FOR BLURRING OUT DOYOUNG LMAOO YALL ARE REALLY MAD SORRY HAHAHASHSBJSNSJSS