n i n e

"Where will Renjun sleep?" Asked Mark as Yuyan closes the door.

The girl looked at the both of them then at Mark's bed. "Mark, you're bed is big enough for both of you to fit."

Mark looked at his bed, "Oh yeah.."

"Renjun, is it okay for you to sleep with Mark for now? I'll buy you a bed tomorrow." She asked Renjun. The boy nodded and smiled. "Sure, no problem!"

Yuyan watches as the two boys go into bed and snuggle eachother. She laughs silently at how cute they looked. Yuyan grabbed her phone and took a picture.

As she was about to change her clothes, there was a knock. Yuyan pulled back down her shirt and went to open the door.

There revealed Justin. "Justin? What are you doing here?"

"Jiejie, can I sleep with you? Just for now please!" He pleaded. "Uh, okay sure." Yuyan accepted  and move aside for him to enter.

Justin happily smiled and jumped on her bed. "Shhh!" Yuyan hushed him and pointed to the sleeping boys. He got the signal and nodded.

She grabbed her nightwear and changed in the bathroom.

After she changed, Yuyan went back to the room to see Justin already sleeping. The girl quietly walked to the other side of the bed and laid down beside him.

When Yuyan was about to cover myself with the blanket, Justin grabbed it before her and covered both of them. He then hugged Yuyan from behind and she felt him sleep again.

Yuyan smiled at him. He's still the same Justin I knew years ago.

──────────────────────
The sun's rays go past the windows and hit the girl's face. Yuyan squinted and opened her eyes. Its the next day.

She turned to look at the clock, It read 9:26 AM.

Justin and the two boys were still asleep. Yuyan slowly left the bed and quietly exit the room to make breakfast

Yuyan went to the kitchen and start making food. When she was finished, Yuyan placed them all on the table. Including Renjun and Mark's miniature table.

She then decided to go to the nearby cafe. Yuyan grabbed her sweater and put it on followed by her shoes. She takes her phone and wallet then exits the house.

The walk to the cafe was abit cold. Since its nearing December, The weather started to get colder and colder as the days pass.

Once Yuyan entered the cafe, she immediately smelled the freshly made pastries and the scent of coffee.

She walks to the counter and order.

"I would like to get a large iced americano and a hot cinnamon roll please." She said, her eyes adverted from the menu to the cashier.

Yuyan widened her eyes once he saw the man behind the counter.  I reconize him! "Hey, aren't you the guy I met in the pocket sized cafe? With Lucas?" She asked slowly, afraid that she might be wrong.

He smiled. "Yeah! I was waiting for you to reconize me." The boy laughed slightly. "Oh, and Lucas? He's here." Just as he said that, a loud running boy came to the counter.

"YUYAN! HELLO!" Lucas raised his voice and waved at her from the counter. Yuyan smiled widely and waved back. "Hello there Lucas." she laughs.

"You're order will be done in 5 minutes." The cashier boy said. Then, she suddenly remembered something.

"I never got your name." Yuyan eyed him. The boy chuckled and replied.

"It's Jaehyun."

──────────────────────

Jaehyun then came out of the kitchen with a tray in his hand and Lucas sitting on his shoulder.

"Here's your order." He said and placed the food on the table. Lucas jumped from Jaehyun's shoulder, heading down to the surface.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" Jaehyun asked. Yuyan nodded as
He sat down infront of her.

Jaehyun, Lucas and her had fun talking to eachother. Jaehyun talking about the fun times with Lucas and how he accidentally fell into the river because he wanted to see the fishes. It was hilarious.

"Where are you going after this?" Jaehyun suddenly asked. "I am going to the pocket sized store and buy a new bed and clothes for my new pocket person." Yuyan replied.

"Do you mind if I go with you? I am also going there today." Asked Jaehyun. "Sure! I won't mind at all."

Jaehyun smiled.

Once she finished her food, with the help of Lucas, Yuyan brought out her wallet and hand Jaehyun the money. "No, no. You don't have to pay. My treat." Jaehyun refused and gave the money back.

"Are you sure?" She asked hesitantly, holding the money. "Yes really." He smiled and pushed my hand back.

"If you insist." Yuyan put then back to her wallet. "Lets go?" Jaehyun said and stood up. She stood up aswell. Yuyan picked up Lucas and held him on her palm.

"Wait, aren't you the owner if this place? Who's gonna look after this?" Yuyan suddenly stopped and Jaehyun looked at her. "I'll just get my co-workers to take care of it today."

hey guys! remember the day when lucas appeared? well, the guy who took him was revealed! its jaehyun. i was deciding for a long time who i want it to be and my choices was taeyong, jaehyun and ten. its really hard lmao >~< anyways, sorry for any mistakes here. i dont re-read my chapters coz im lazy sorry. okay, see you in the next chapter and dont forget to vote and comment!