t h r e e

They decided that they both would just chill at the park since the atmosphere was great and the weather was perfect.

Yuyan sat down under a tree.

Mark went out of her backpack and sat on the grass aswell.

There was flowers around Mark and the girl so, Yuyan made a flower crown for herself and one for Mark. She connected a bunch of flowers together for herself and only 3 pieces of small flowers for the boy since his head was alot smaller.

Mark smiled and placed the flower crown on his head.

"Wahh you look so cute!" Yuyan beamed and smiled widely. "No I am not!" He denied and giggled after.

She squealed on the inside because he looked even more cute when he giggled.

Yuyan pat his head lightly and continued to read her book. Time passed by quickly and vacant time for her was eventually over.

She packed all her things, held Mark in her hand and started walking to school.

When Yuyan was nearing the building, she placed Mark inside her bag then entered school.

She entered the classroom with a few minutes left before the class starts.

💫

When all Yuyan's classes finished, she decided that they will go to a pocket cafe.

A pocket cafe is basically a cafe just for pocket sized people.

When she entered, Yuyan immedately saw multiple tiny pocket sized people running around the cafe.

She walked up to the counter and ordered, "One strawberry milkshake and...." Yuyan paused, looked at Mark and asked him. "What do you want?"

"Hmm, I'll get one iced tea and slices of watermelon!"

The cashier nodded and typed their orders. She payed then searched for a table.

Once Yuyan sat down, Mark went to go explore the cafe more since this place was basically an amusment park for little people.

There's a place in the corner of the shop where mini ferris wheels, roller coasters, booths and more rides for pocket sized persons only.

"Here's your order ma'am." A waiter said and placed the food on her table.

"Thank you~"

After awhile, Mark came back with someone.

"Yuyan! This is my friend from the same store where you bought me!" Mark said and signalled the other male to introduce himself.

"Hi I am Lucas hAHAHAHAHA"
The tiny man laughed out loud.

"Hi I am Yuyan haha." She awkwardly said, not used to the sudden outburst of the loud boyz

"Your name is Yuyan?!" He suddenly asked. She nodded.

"Are you chinese?"

Yuyan nodded again.

"WAHH~ I am chinese too!" He exclaimed in mandarin and smiled widely.

Shw smiled and replied, "Really? Thats cool."

bold means them speaking in chinese.

Suddenly, a voice interrupted.
"Lucas! There you are, we need to leave!"

Yuyan looked to where that was from and revealed a tall and handsome guy.

He bowed at her and she did in return.

"I'm sorry if he interrupted you, I'll just get him." He apologized then picked up Lucas. Yuyan immediately replied, "No No, Not at all! Its fine."

He smiled, waved at her then walked away.

"BYE YUYAN AND MARK! SEE YOU SOON!!" Lucas yelled loudly and waved which caused everyone in the shop to look at them.

She sighed and turn away.

"This boy is really loud for a tiny person jeez."

💫

Mark and her stayed for a bit in the cafe.

Yuyan paused reading her book and closed her eyes, leaning onto the chair.

When the girl reopened it, her eyes landed on Mark who's mouth was full of watermelon and bits of it around his lips.

Yuyan laughed at the sight and grabbed one slice for herself.

try to guess who was the guy who picked up lucas ;)
hint : he is an nct member
(not in dream tho)