e n d

listen to the song while reading

1 year later

Alot happened in a span of 1 year.

After Jaehyun and Yuyan became together in the new years, they moved back to Korea after celebrating with her family.

Justin was left in back in China so Yuyan now had the apartment to herself.

And since Jaehyun also lived alone, they decided to live together in her apartment.

Yuyan also graduated highschool.

Back to real time, it was January 23, 2019 and it was time for her 19th birthday.

Jaehyun and the eight pocket sized boys planned a surprise for her.

They all helped eachother in making her birthday cake. Well, it was mainly just Jaehyun, Renjun, Jeno, Jisung and Jaemin who took it seriously.

Mark kept laughing for no reason. It was probably because of Lucas joking around. Plus Donghyuck was joking around with him too.

So Jaehyun just decided that they'll help in decorating later.

After making the cake, the eight boys started decorating it.

Sprinkles and edible glitter were everywhere. Renjun tried to spell her name but failed as it looked like a 2 year old's writing but it still can be read, barely.

Jisung helped Chenle up and placed a candle in the middle.

They were finally ready.

5 more minutes before she comes home from college.

Jaehyun set up the cake on the dining table and proceed to turn off all the lights.

Jaemin and Chenle helped and closed the curtains too.

After everything was dark, Jaehyun collected all eight and hid behind the couch.

A few minutes later, they heard keys dangling outside trying to open the door. After a solid second, the girl opened it to reveal a really dark room. "Is nobody home...?" She mumbled to herself quietly as she struggled to find the lightswitch.

Its a signal they should come out now.

Mark ran and turned on the lights while Jaehyun and the others at the same time, popped out of the couch and screamed "happy birthday"

Yuyan was scared of the sudden noise but when she saw what they did, she was really happy.

"Thank you guys!"

Lucas and Jeno jumped on beside her and placed a party hat above her head. "Thank you." She said and grabbed Lucas and Jeno off her shoulder.

Yuyan approached Jaehyun and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for this." She smiled widely. "Your welcome." Jaehyun smiled back.

💫

After they all ate their homemade cake, it was time to give Yuyan her birthday present.

Jaehyun asked her to close her eyes, including the eight boys too since its also a surprise for them. They obeyed and waited for Jaehyun on the couch.

A few seconds later, Jaehyun came back with a large box in hand and placed it on her lap. "Open your eyes." He said. They all did and their sight landed on the blue box that was on Yuyan's lap. "Open it!"

The boys were curious of the box too so they went closer. Yuyan slowly opened the box.

Then, a head popped out.

"Arf!"

A small husky appeared out of the box.

Yuyan teared up and looked at Jaehyun. "Its mine?!" Jaehyun laughed at her reaction and nodded.

She sobbed even more and went to hug Jaehyun. "Thank you so much."

Yuyan pulled out from the hug and kissed Jaehyun on the lips. She smiled after.

The girl turned around and saw the tiny boys playing with the puppy.

They all looked so happy while playing with it.

Renjun was the happiest probably.

The boy ran to the dog immediately after he saw it. Renjun started petting it's head.

The others saw it and went to pet it too.

Chenle had an idea.

"Yah, Lucas." He nudged Lucas quietly beside him. Lucas looked at him and raised his eyebrows.

"I wan't to ride it."

Lucas smirked and nodded.

They both quietly approach the dog from beside it. Good thing no one saw them.

On a count of three, Lucas grabbed a hold of Chenle's waist and lifted him up. Chenle swung his legs over and is now finally sitting on top of the puppy.

The small husky felt something on his back so he ran away and ran around the house.

Chenle widened his eyes when he saw the dog run around so fast, he held the collar and tried hard not to fall off.

The others where in shock when the dog suddenly ran away from them. They all looked at Lucas. "What did you do?!" Lucas just shrugged.

"Chenle wanted to ride it."

"Oh no."

"Guys, where's the dog?"

They all pointed to Lucas.

Lucas widened his eyes and threw his hands in the air. "WHAT DID I DO!?"

Before Yuyan could even ask, they suddenly heared high pitched laughter from the second floor and the sound of a dog running.

Oh, so that's where it went.

and, this book officially ends!

i want to thank all of the readers who read this book until now, and most especially to the readers who stuck with me since the beginning. you know who you are :)

thank you for 30K reads too. i love you all ♡

you can go to my account and look for my other pocket sized books if you want to read more! they are nct related too!