e p i l o g u e

5 years later

"Lunch is ready!"

A yell was heard and immediately after, boys came running down the stairs.

"Mommy mommy! Look what I drew!" Yuyan's son, Minjun, happily said and raised a piece of paper.

The girl put down the plate of food on the table before kneeling down to the boy's height.

"What is this baby?" She asked and took the paper from him. "Its a drawing of me, daddy, mommy, Renjunnie, Markie, Jisungie, Nana, Hyuckie, Nono, Xuxi and Chenle!"

Yuyan smiled at the toddler and kissed his cheeks. "Its really nice, Minjun." The said boy giggled and took back the paper from her mother. "Thanks mommy!" He said ran away somewhere.

The girl stood back up and was met with the eight boys eating on the dining table.

"Guys."

They all stop eating and look at Yuyan. "Who is Nana?"

Jaemin gulped down his juice before raising his hand. "I'm Nana!"

"Oh you are Nana?!

The said boy nodded and went back to eating his chicken. Yuyan leaned closer to the boys and put her elbows down on the table, holding her face with her palms.

"And I'm guessing Nono is Jeno right?" She asked. They all nod. "But why nana and nono though?" Yuyan laughed.

"Because I am Na Jaemin and Jeno is....Jeno."

They guys laughed at what Jaemin said. Then, Chenle suddenly spoke up. "But why didn't I get a nickname though?! Its so unfair...." He whined.

"Probably because you're boring." Jisung stated and laughed at the now, annoyed Chenle.

Then, Jaehyun suddenly appeared on the scene with him carrying Minjun in his arms. He placed the baby on his seat and went to Yuyan.

Jaehyun placed a short kiss on Yuyan's lips and smiled at her. "Thanks for the food."

The couple both sat down and started having their lunch.

🏖

"We're here!" 

Yuyan got out of the car and went to open the back seat's door. Minjun hopped off with Lucas and Jeno in his hands.

She helped the others go down from the car aswell. Lastly, their dog, Sookie, jumped out and onto Yuyan's arms. The girl chuckled and rubbed the dog's head. 

The 8 pocket sized boys ran to the beach, together with Minjun. Yuyan put down the dog and watched it run after them.

"Let's go?" Jaehyun suddenly said and went to her side. He carried all of their bags and held Yuyan's hand as they go to the beach aswell.

Minjun sat down on the sand and started to build a sand castle with the others help of course. 

Jisung stood ontop of the castle and placed a green flag on it. Right after he placed it down, Jeno came up behind him and pushed him off the top. Jisung fell face flat on the sand. The others laughed. 

"I'm the king!!!" Jeno said and put one foot over the ledge of the castle.

Yuyan just watched them play while sitting peacefully on a beach chair, a wide grin on her face.

Not until Jaehyun suddenly came up to her and hugged her. Yuyan squealed and struggled to get him off. He was wet, probably came after swimming. 

"Jaehyun!!!" Yuyan said and stood up, now all wet. Jaehyun looked at her with a smirk. "Oh you little-"

The girl took off her sundress and ran after Jaehyun in the water. 

Seeing his mom and dad running to the water, Minjun ran after them aswell. The others noticed and immediately abandoned the castle to join them. Sookie followed and came in the water in a splash. 

And for the next hour, they spent it playing with eachother in the water and Yuyan trying to stop Chenle and Lucas from drowning the others. 

this epilogue was published sooooo late jfivsjrvkkd im so sorry guys :(((( i hope you like it though! and thank you again. <3333

 <3333