s e v e n

Yuyan engulfed him in a hug.

Justin and Yuyan haven't seen eachother in so long that she even thought she would never see him again. But, she's here, hugging him tight in her arms.

He dropped all the things he carried and wrapped his arms around her too.

"Yuyan, I missed you so much." He spoke in Chinese and his voice was muffled as his face was burried on her shoulder.

"Alright kiddos, its nice seeing you both reunited but can we step inside first?" Her mother suddenly interrupted in an annoyed tone.

Yuyan chuckled lightly and pushed him a little off her. Justin grabbed all his bags and placed them in the living room.

"I will be leaving now. I still have alot of things to do at home. I'll visit when I can, Yuyan, please take care. You too Minghao." She smiled after and bid us goodbye before taking her leave.

"Yuyan."

The said girl turned around from the window and faced Justin.
His arms were wide open. Inviting her in for a hug.

Yuyan gladly accepted and ran into his arms.

"Wah, you have grown so much taller that my head is already on your chest! Back then, you were a head shorter than me!" Yuyan whined and looked up at him.

"I don't know, maybe because I'm healthier than you?" Justin smirked and laughed after seeing her face. Yuyan slapped him on the arm.

"Minghao, you haven't changed one bit."

He then whined hearing the name Yuyan called him. "Don't call me Minghao. Call me Justin!" He playfully stomped his foot and the ground, crossed his arms and acted mad.

Yuyan. laughed at his childish actions. "Okay, okay, Justin."

"YUYAN HELP!" A scream suddenly erupted. The girl widened her eyes and immediately ran upstairs. Mark!

She entered the room and saw nothing. What?

"Mark?"

"In here!" His voice was small and muffled. Like he was inside of a box. Yuyan crouched down to the first box she saw and opened it.

Styrofoam beads were in it. Yuyan placed her hand in and then felt something. She grabbed it and pulled her hand out.

There he was.

"Mark? What were you doing in there?" Yuyan asked and placed him down on the floor.

He brushed off all the styrofoam that was on him, fixed his hair and clothes before answering, "I thought there was still stuff inside the box so that I could help you place everything back. I climed and looked inside but accidentally fell in." Mark explained in a tight voice.

Yuyan laughed.

Mark suddenly stopped and looked behind her. "Yuyan, who is that?" He pointed. Following where he was pointed at, it was Justin who was smiling widely behind me. He probably followed me upstairs.

"Oh him? He is Justin! My cousin. He'll be staying with me for 3 months." She replied.

Justin sat beside her and waved to Mark. "Hello- oh sorry, Hello!" He accidentally spoke in Chinese.

Mark smiled and waved back. "Hi I am Mark, Yuyan's pocket sized person! Nice to meet you."

"You are Chinese right?" Mark asked.

Justin nodded.

"Wah, I've always wanted a pocket person when I was younger, I can't belive I'm seeing one in real life now!" Justin exagerated and leaned more closer to Mark.

Mark giggled.

She cooed at their interaction and stood up. Yuyan decided to leave them for awhile and go do groceries for dinner.

"Guys, I'll be out doing groceries. Don't break the house!" She yelled before exiting the house.

Yuyan rode a bus in going to the store. Even though she can still go there by walking, the girl was feeling like riding a bus so, why not?

After a few minutes, she finally arrived and hopped off the bus.

Yuyan entered the store, seeing no one in exept the cashier. She grabbed a basket and immediately started looking for food.

An hour passed and she was finally done. Her basket was full of food that the 3 of them can eat. Yuyan approached the cashier and paid for the food. After that, the girl grabbed her bags and exit the store.

She decided to walk.

The night was cold. Her breath can be seen clearly under the streetlights above her as Yuyan walks under them.

Suddenly, Yuyan halted.

She stared at the small light on the ground just 2 meters away from her. What is it?

Carefully, Yuyan slowly approached it and crouched down to examine it.

There she saw, a mini lamp with a tiny blanket. The curious girl lifted the blanket up and was surprised to see a small boy.

Its a pocket person!

The tiny boy flinched once he felt his precious blanket taken off him and the cold breeze hitting his body.

He widened his eyes and stumbled back. "Please don't hurt me!" He quivered and covered his face with his hands.

"Its okay, I won't. I promise." Yuyan softly said. She reached out to carefully remove his hands from his face and stared in horror as she saw him when the light shined on the boy.

The poor boy was covered in dirt, his arms, face and legs has cuts and bruises all over. His hair was dishelved and his clothing was slightly ripped.

"What happend to you?!"

"M-my previous owner threw me out of his house and left me because I kept on f-following him." He swallowed the lump in his throat as he tried to stop his tears from coming out.

"You poor thing...." Yuyan quietly said. "Can I take care of you instead? I can't just leave you here." She asked him. He looked unsure and hesitated a little. "Sure, but please don't kick me out again. I'll do anything."

Yuyan smiled widely. "I won't!"

The girl took her hand out for him to hop on and he gladly did. Yuyan held onto him tightly.

"Oh! I forgot to ask, What's your name?" She asked the boy who was quietly sitting on her palm as they walk to the house.

He looked up to her and said,

"Renjun."

Renjun will be with Yuyan from now on. Also, sorry for the lack of updates. I've been busy with life lately and I promise to update more!!

NOTE : BOLD WORDS ARE THEM SPEAKING CHINESE.