t w e n t y n i n e

Yuyan stepped out of school ground when suddenly someone called her name. "Yuyan!!"

She stopped her tracks once she heared her name. The girl looked around and found nobody. Confused, she started walking again.

"Yuyan! Down here!"

Yuyan had stopped once again and looked down to see the familiar green-headed boy running towards her, his arms spread out wide.

The girl smiled once she recognized the little boy and knelt down. "Hi Chenle!"

The tiny boy was then picked up by Yuyan. "Hello Yuyan! Nice seeing you again!" Chenle smiled widely. "What brings you here?" She asked.

Seeing the two interact, he knew that she was the right person to hand them three over. Just looking at how she carefully holds Chenle in her hands and how soft she talks with him is amazing.

"Uh, over there!" Chenle simply replied and pointed to a certain direction. Yuyan followed to where the small boy pointed to see one little boy running happily to her while pushing another boy on a wheel chair and a guy following behind them.

While she was looking at that guy, she felt little taps on her shoes. Yuyan snapped out of her gaze and looked down to see Donghyuck and Jisung. She smiled and picked them up both too, Jisung with extra care though since he was still injured.

"Hi guys!" Yuyan greeted happily. "Hello!" Donghyuck and Jisung both said with big smiles.

"Ahem."

The girl looked up to see the guy standing infront of her. She was slightly shocked but still bowed at the older. "Oh- hello!"

He smiled and bowed back too.

"Hello I am Chittaphon but call me Ten nice to meet you." Ten gently shook her other hand. "I'm Yuyan nice to meet you too. What brings you here?"

"I have a reason for that but lets talk about that somewhere. Maybe, the cafe over there?" He pointed to a small cafe just blocks away from where we're standing. "Sure." She nodded in agreement and followed Ten to the cafe, not after getting Jisung's wheel chair of course.

They all entered the cafe, ordered drinks then sat at a table near the window, at the corner.

"So what are we gonna talk about, Ten?" Yuyan asked as she sipped on her americano.

"I am leaving for Thailand and won't be coming back to Korea and I can't take Donghyuck, Jisung and Chenle with me so I have to leave them here. But I have no one to take care of them." Ten explained. Yuyan just nodded along the way and sipped on her drink.

Ten continued, "So the reason why I'm telling you about this is because I'm asking you if you would take care of them for me?" He looked to see the girl's expression. Yuyan's eyes widened and she almost choked on her drink.

"W-wait, you're asking me to adopt them?"

Ten sighed. "Basically, yes. Forever."

Yuyan grew silent and Ten was slightly worried of it.

If she'll take offer and be the official owner of Donghyuck, Jisung and Chenle then she'll have seven pocket friends now. Seven may not seem alot, but when its pocket people, its a whole mess already. Yuyan will need more money to buy their needs like clothes, food, necessities and other stuff. Not only she needs money for them, but also for her and Justin. Her bank account is slowly going down. But the girl also dosen't want them to go homeless. She didn't want Renjun's situation to happen to them too. It feared her for life. At this point she didn't know what to do.

"Uh, so are you going to do it?" Ten suddenly asked. He was sick of the girl's unusual silence and it killed him inside. Yuyan snapped out of her thoughts and looked at Ten, then at the three boys who were also eagerly listening, then back to Ten.

She heaved out a big sigh.

i was wrong- next chapter will be chenle's birthday chapter im sORRY OKAY.

WHAT WOULD YALL LIKE ME TO CALL DONGHYUCK??

donghyuck or haechan?