t w o

"Yuyan, dinner is ready!" A yell interrupted Yuyan and Mark. They were watching shows on her laptop.

"Come on." Yuyan said and Mark crawled on her shoulder with a little help of the girl lifting him up.
Yuyan walked downstairs and sat on the dining table.

Mark jumped from her shoulder and onto Yuyan's arm, then sat on the table as well.

"Are you hungry Mark?" She asked Mark and ate a spoon full of food.

"Yes! I want food please~"

So, she spoon fed him.

The spoon was too big for his mouth so he took little bites at a time.

After a couple of bites from Mark, he finally finished.

"I'm full already, thank you Yuyan!" he beamed and hugged her hand lightly.

Yuyan cooed a bit at his cuteness.

"Your welcome Mark~" Yuyan said and pat his head lightly. She grabbed her plate and brought it to the sink for her to wash.

While she was washing her plate, Mark suddenly came up to the kitchen counter and pat her arm lightly, wanting Yuyan's attention.

She stopped and looked at him. "Yes Mark?"

"Do I help your or..?" he trailed off, going hand gestures to the sink and the plates she was washingz

Yuyan shook her head no. "No thanks, I don't think you can handle this anyways. if you want, you can go back to my room and maybe sleep...?"

"Nah, I'll just wait for you. Besides, I can't even go there!"

💫

"I'm done! Finally!" Yuyan semi-shouted since her mother is already alseep upstairs. She just finished doing her homework after doing some chores around the house.

"Mark...?" Yuyan called for the little boy.

When she heard no answer, she looked to where Mark was. He had fallen alseep while waiting for her to finish assignments.

Yuyan smiled softly and quietly packed her stuff so that she won't wake up the sleeping boy.

When she was done, Yuyan carefully picked up Mark and held him in her hands as she walks upstairs to the bedroom.

Yuyan carefully placed him inside a shoebox that was filled with a mini matress, a mini blanket and a pillow for Mark's temporary bed.

She tucked him under the blanket and let him sleep.

Yuyan changed to her pajamas and fell asleep aswell.

💫

"Yuyan!" A loud scream filled her ears and woke her up.

"Yuyan, its time for school." A male voice said. Yuyan widened her eyes the second she heared it.

The startled girl immediately whipped her head to the owner of the voice.

"Oh, Its just you.." She sighed in relief and clutched her chest as it was just Mark that screamed.
"I nearly forgot about you there for a second, sorry."

Mark smiled. "Its fine, its your first day with me!"

She smiled and caressed his head softly with her finger.

Yuyan got up from her bed and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. After that, she quickly got dressed in her school uniform and left the bathroom.

She did her makeup and fixed her hair. When she finished, Yuyan walked to the door and got ready to exit the room.

But when she was about to open the door, Mark stopped her.

"Yuyan wait!" He screamed while running to her with his little legs.

"Please let me come with you to school, I don't want to be alone here!" He pleaded.

The girl thought about it for a moment, it won't be so bad if I bring him right?

"Yeah, sure" She said.

"Yay!"

Yuyan picked him up and placed him on her shoulder then walked out of the room.

Mark and Yuyan quickly ate and dashed out of the house.

Once they got to the school, Yuyan hid Mark inside her bag so he won't get confiscated since bringing of pocket people isn't allowed in school grounds.

She entered her classroom and sat on her designated seat, carefully placing her bag beside her .

Yuyan of course opened the bag a little for Mark to breathe.

First period started and Mark kept on helping her answer the questions and even told her the answers for the test.

Yuyan thought it was cheating while he thought it was only helping.

💫

"Class, dismissed!" The teacher announced and immediately everyone ran out of the room like their lives depend on it.

It was math class and everyone hated it.

Yuyan was the last one to leave the room.

"Uh, Mark?" She asked quietly so that the other students will not hear her since they were walking on the hallways.

Yuyan's bag shuffled and then Mark came and poked his head out. "Yeah?"

She looked at him then asked, "What period do we have next?"

He went back inside and checked.

"You have vacant for an hour then Science class next." He said a bit louder from inside of the bag.

"Thanks Mark!"