t h i r t y f o u r

Yuyan grabbed a handful of snow and placed it on top of the huge snow ball. She repeated this until another ball was formed. Not bigger than the previous one though.

Beside that, two boys were also making the same one, but smaller.

"Mark! Give me a stick.." Donghyuck sticked his hand out. Mark looked around and found a stick on the floor. He grabbed it and gave it to Donghyuck.

He grabbed the stick and used it as a pen to carefully draw on the ball of snow.

Jeno and Jaemin were making snow angels.

Jeno stood up and dusted the snow off his clothes and looked at the ground. "Its an angel!"

"There's only one angel here and that's you." Jaemin intensely looked at Jeno.

Jeno scrunched his face in digust and threw snow to Jaemin. "Yah!" Jaemin grabbed a handful of snow and started chasing him.

"Renjun! There's something on your back..." Chenle pointed at Renjun. "Where? Can you get it for me?" The boy asks. Chenle smirked approached Renjun from the back and touched it. Then, he quickly pulled open his coat, grabbed his shirt and placed snow inside.

"CHENLE!!" Renjun screamed in horror when he felt the cold snow hit his bare back. Jisung laughed at the scene of Renjun struggling to get the snow off his back while sitting on a snow pile.

Chenle's high-pitched laugh erupted. After a few moments of watching Renjun struggling and Chenle laughing his ass off, the angry boy looked at the younger and approached him, his eyes dark and eyebrows furrowed.

Seeing the glare he was giving, Chenle let out a loud yelp and immediately ran while screaming.

🎄

"Here you go.." Yuyan said while handing out hot chocolates for everyone. Then, she got one for herself and started drinking.

While the boys were talking about a game they recently played, Yuyan's phone dinged. She grabbed it and looked at the notification.

JAEHYUN has messaged you

Yuyan opened it.

JAEHYUN
hello~

YUYAN
hi

JAEHYUN
how are you? ^.^

YUYAN
im doing fine. the boys and i just played in the snow lol

JAEHYUN
speaking of snow, its the first day of snowfall today!

JAEHYUN
and i was wondering if i can take you out?

YUYAN
what do you mean take me out??

YUYAN
like, a date?

JAEHYUN
yes.

YUYAN
oh. sure! :)

JAEHYUN
great! i'll pick you up at your apartment at 11

YUYAN
okay. see you~
Read

"Guys! I'll be going out today. I won't be back until later. You can do anything you want just please don't get lost or break something." Yuyan said. They all nodded.

The girl hurried up the stairs and went to her room. She quickly showered and dressed up.

She wore a white long sleeved shirt paired with black jeans, boots and her coat.

Yuyan put on light make up, fixed her hair and finally was finished.

JAEHYUN
im here outside :)

She smiled at the text. Yuyan gathered all her things in her sling bag and went out of her room.

"I'll go now." She said to the boys who were playing video games with Justin. He hummed and focused on the screen.

Yuyan opened her front door and saw Jaehyun waiting outside of his car. Him leaning to it while looking at her, smiling.

"Hi Jae." Yuyan said and stood infront of him. It was a cute sight for Jaehyun because of how Yuyan had to look up at him while talking.

Jaehyun smiled, his cute dimples showing and ruffled Yuyan's hair. "Hi cutie." He giggled. "I told you to stop calling me that!" Yuyan playfully slapped Jaehyun's arm.

Jaehyun and Yuyan had been texting for awhile and became closer. Jaehyun had this habit of calling Yuyan cutie and she hated it.

Jaehyun opened the door on the passenger side for her and Yuyan went in. Jaehyun closed it after and went to the drivers side.
He then started driving away.

In the middle of the trip, Yuyan asked Jaehyun, "Where are we going?" And looked at him.

"You'll see when we get there."

"What if you're kidnapping me?!"

Jaehyun looked at Yuyan weirdly and looked back at the road. "Why would I even kidnap you? I'm sure you'll like this place just wait."

"Okay.."

hi! im back! exams are over and i can update!! im sorry if i took so long >~< next chapter will be the continuation of yuyan's date.

any suggestions for yuyan and jaehyun's ship name? comment! XD