t h i r t y

"Yes. I'll be taking them." Yuyan finally announced.

Ten's face went from worried to extreme joy. "Really?!" He couldn't belive it. Even the three boys couldn't too.

Yuyan smiled widely and nodded. "Yes. I will be their owner."

Ten smiled really wide and shook Yuyan's hand. "Thank you so much! You don't know how happy I am right now. I thought I'll be giving them back to the store!" He cried out.

🌟

Ten and Yuyan had talked for awhile about the three boys. Ten was still worried about giving them three away. Ten really loved the three boys but he couldn't do anything and just give them to another person who he know will take good care of them.

"Well, I need to go now. I have a flight to catch." Ten said. "Can you leave us for a bit?" He asked Yuyan. "Of course! I'll be waiting outside." She stood up and exited the store.

She took the time to think.
I have seven pocket sized boys now. Ohmygosh what have I got myself into.

Meanwhile in the cafe, Ten started to talk to the three boys. "This is it boys. I am offically handing you over to Yuyan."

Hearing this, they grew sad and almost burst out tears.

They were sad because they will never be seeing their hyung again and happy because they have someone to take care of them and not be homeless.

"G-goodbye now, Ten hyung." Chenle stuttered and ran to hug Ten's hand. Donghyuck followed after. Jisung couldn't stand so he just watched. He was crying too.

Ten saw Jisung and picked him up too.

After their moment, they all finally left the cafe.

Hearing the cafe's door open and close, Yuyan turned around and saw them. Ten approached the girl.

"Here. I officially hand them three over to you and be their owner starting today. Yuyan, I trust you to take care of them okay?" Ten handed each boy to her carefully. Yuyan gladly accepted and held them safely.

"I'll be taking my leave now. Goodbye." Ten sadly said and waved goodbye for the last time to the three boys.

🌟

Ten had already left and now just the four of them were there. Yuyan had began walking to the mall as she still needs to buy stuff for Mark, Renjun, Jaemin and Jeno.

"This is the best and the worst birthday I've had..." Chenle suddenly said softly. Yuyan's attention was now onto him. "It's your birthday today?" Yuyan asked. "Yes."

"What do you mean worst? Ten hyung gave you a cake and a gift this morning!" Jisung quietly whispered to Chenle which Yuyan heard. "I know! But he had to leave today.."

Yuyan felt sad for Chenle but an idea came into her mind.

The girl entered the mall and searched for a particular store. Yuyan had placed Haechan and Chenle in her blazer's pocket while Jisung was seated comfortably in her back pack's small pocket. (Her pocket was small but can fit Jisung perfectly)

The boys were curious as to where the girl was heading but didn't say anything and just looked around.

Yuyan finally found the store and exitedly entered it. When the three finally recognized the store, they grew happy and exited aswell.

"A stuffed toy store!"

Yuyan smiled happily at her surroundings. Every corner of the store were surrounded my different variations of stuffed toys and animals.

She picked up Chenle from her pocket and held him on her hand gently. "Since its your birthday today, why don't you pick something in here as my gift to you?" Chenle's eyes sparkled. "Really?!" Yuyan nodded.

Chenle looked around the store and directed Yuyan to wherever he wanted to go until he found the one.

There was this cute dolphin stuffed animal that was about his height. It was really soft and fluffy. Chenle immediately grabbed that one off the shelf, with the help of Yuyan of course.

He gasped at the soft thing on his arms and hugged it tightly. "I wan't this one!" Chenle looked at Yuyan with happy eyes. He looked so cute, Yuyan thought.

She chuckled at him and nodded.

Along the way to the cashier, she saw an area that you can customize your own stuffed toy. Yuyan noted to herself to take all of the seven here and customize their own stuffed toy.

After she paid for Chenle's gift, she placed the toy in her bag and Chenle back on her pocket.

Yuyan finally headed to the store which she was there for. A store for pocket sized people. The same store she always goes to.

The girl went to the bed section and grabbed 2 sets of bunk beds, and 1 single bed. Since she already had 2 beds at home, she didn't need to buy more to make 7. She then proceed to buy the mattresses, pillows, blankets and bedsheets.

After that, Yuyan let them buy anything they need in the store.

Jisung suddenly asked Yuyan as she was paying for the items. "Yuyan, why are there 5 beds when there are only the 3 of us?" Haechan and Chenle were curious too.

Yuyan smiled and replied, "5 because they are for the 3 of you, and 2 other more."

The boys were confused. What does she meant by 2 other more..?

yay! we reached chapter thirty!!

sorry if the birthday chapter was boring but its was kinda cute for me 😅

again, happy birthday to chenle even though 3 days have passed 😂

anyways, here is the toy chenle bought if you're wondering :

(the blue one)

also, ten leaving wasn't planned to be this sad lmao

OH AND!!!

im planning on something in future chapters and i was wondering, who do you like more?

xikan or zhengting?