t a e y o n g

okay so i feel bad for not explaining on what happened with taeyong and yuyan so heres an extra chapter just to explain some things.

-

basically, i wanted to include ty to add some "drama" into the book.

drama like how jaehyun will get jealous bcz ty and yy kept hanging out.

before, ty was yy's middle school bully and yy's first love. however, ty didnt like her back that time so being the mean person he is, he embarrased her infront of the whole school.

yy moved out of that school because she couldnt take all the insults and bullying she recived.

but in ty's perspective, he had actually liked yy at the same time. he did the bullying to her because he didnt want to look like a freak for liking the most "ugliest" and "stupid" girl in the school. he was very immature that time to even think of himself that high.

until now, ty still liked her.

-

this back story of yy and ty looks so dramatic so i decided not to add it into the book because i wanted to focus on the dreamies and jaehyun more.

im sorry to those who wanted to see ty's story so bad. its a dreamie book after all :(

anyways, thank u guys for all the comments you put into this book. it really makes my day ♡

this book has 54k reads, almost 55! thank you so much for even reading my book 😭 i love you all so much and have a good day!

ps. a follow would be nice 😆 im close to 200 already djdksksk
check out my other books too! 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

 a follow would be nice 😆 im close to 200 already djdkskskcheck out my other books too! 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

comment 'dream' if u miss 7dream 😔