t w e n t y f o u r

I-is that..?

"No, it can't be." She whispered silently to herself. Yuyan's mind was filled with questions. Why is he here?

She was so busy thinking, she didn't even notice the teacher come in. "Alright class, we have a new student. Please come in front and introduce yourself." The teacher motioned the new guy to stand up and go to the front.

All eyes were on him. They all found him intimidating and scary.
Yuyan followed every move he did as he walked to the front of the class.

"Hello everyone, my name is Lee Taeyong."
He introduced, no emotion evident in his voice.

Yuyan's mouth opened slightly in shock and looked down, away from Taeyong's gaze. N-no, I can't let myself suffer again.

Taeyong smirked slightly seeing the flustered girl.

────────────────

Class ended. Taeyong and Yuyan hadn't talked the whole period and she was glad. She really didn't want to deal with him again.

Once the bell rang, Yuyan immidiantly dashed out of the classroom and ran. She didn't know where but she just kept on running.

She eventually stopped and arrived at the school's garden. She was panting and a sweaty mess from the running she did.

Yuyan plopped on the nearby bench and calmed herself down. She sighed and thought, Why is he here? I thought I was safe. Apparently not, at least I am right now but I really don't want to face him aga-

Her thoughts was interrupted ad a voice was heard behind her. "Why'd you run away?"

It was him.

Yuyan did not respond and just looked straight. Taeyong sighed and stood infront of her. "Look at me." He demanded. Yuyan still didn't listen and kept her head low.

He was slowly getting annoyed at the girl. So he grabbed her chin gently and pulled her head up to face him.

Taeyong was greeted by the pair of eyes he had been longing to see again in years. Unknowingly, Yuyan started to tear up abit seeing his face.

Taeyong panicked a little seeing the girl infront of him now sobbing out tears.

Yuyan couldn't hold it and just let the tears flow. She didn't even know why she cried, for sure she knew that she was over him years ago yet here she is, crying in front of him.

Taeyong didn't even notice that he cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears away with both of his thumbs.

The girl removed Taeyong's hands off her face and ran away again, this time out of the school. Taeyong just looked behind her as she runs away from him. He didn't bother on chasing after her.

After getting a little further away from school, she walked along the streets of Seoul. Just wandering around.

It was getting alot colder now as it is already November, almost December which means snow will be coming soon aswell.

As Yuyan walked pass an alleyway, she heard screams inside of it.

"Let go of me!"

"You bastard let go of my child!"

"Please!"

"Boy, if you don't let go of him in 3 seconds imma whoop your stinky ass to mars."

She heard all kinds of insults and begging to let someone go. She grew worried and contemplated on wether she should go in there and help that person or not.

Eventually, she found herself inside the alley.

There she found a man struggling with something...Alone..?
It looks like he was struggling with something but Yuyan couldn't see clearly so she could be wrong.

"Just let me take this pocket person!"

"nOPE"

"Hah idiot you thought. It ain't happening."

She didn't know who the man was talking to, there was no one there. Unless, its a really small person.

One of the small pocket sized boys saw Yuyan's presence and thought of an idea. He ran to the girl with small steps. "Hey! Hey you!" He waved his arms around trying to get her attention.

Yuyan looked down and saw a green haired boy running towards her. She walked to him and picked the boy up in her hands.

"What's going on there?" She asked. The boy immidiantly replied, "My friend is getting stolen by a robber! Please help him. I can't do it by myself." The look on his face was saddening. He really wanted his friend back.

Yuyan placed the green haired boy on her blazer's pockets and approached the man. He was holding a oranged hair boy who was crying and a brown haired one stranggling his hand to let him go.

The girl did not waste time and grabbed the brown haired one off his hand and held him tightly.

She didn't think and punched the man in the face hardly causing him to let go of the poor boy.

Yuyan catched him in time before he hit the floor. She then ran out of the alley with two boys in her hands and one in her pocket.

hope yall liked it and i did this instead of sleeping so you better 😤

nah just kidding 😃

who do you think are the 3 boys?

(not gonna lie, its pretty obvious lmao)