t h i r t y n i n e

"Alright is everyone ready?"

Yuyan said and looked back at all the boys behind her. "Yes!" They all said. The girl smiled and finally exited their apartment, eight boys following after.

Yuyan opened her car's trunk and placed her luggage inside. Justin followed after.

The girl looked behind her to see the seven tiny boys. She helped them by grabbing all their luggages and putting them inside. She closed the trunk.

Yuyan picked up all of them and placed the boys in the back seat if the car. She got in the driver's seat and drove off to fetch her mother up.

🎆

After driving and picking up her mother, they went on a mini trip to the airport where they will depart to Yuyan's hometown.

They got out of the vehicle and went in the building. It wasn't that crowded when they entered the place.

Since they still had an hour left of waiting, they a decided to wait at a mini cafe inside and grab something to eat and drink.

Yuyan and her mother chatted for abit while Justin and the seven tiny boys teach eachother Chinese.

"How do you say 'I wan't to eat' in Chinese?" Asked Jeno. Renjun said the sentence in the language and Jeno tried to follow the correct pronounciation. "I wan't to eat." Jeno finally got it right. Renjun smiled widely and clapped.

That continued with different kinds of words and sentences different boys wanted to know in the other language.

Yuyan's phone buzzed catching her attention. She looked down and saw a message from Jaehyun.

JAEHYUN
where are you? i'm at the entrance.

YUYAN
okay. i'll come pick you up.
Seen 11:24 PM

Yuyan stood up causing her mother and the boys to look at her. "Where are you going?" Her mother asked.

"I'm going to get my friend who will be coming with us." She got it and just nodded motioning Yuyan to go.

Yuyan smiled and walked fast to the entrance of the airport, exited to see Jaehyun.

As she was nearing the place, the girl started to look for him. After a few minutes of looking around, she finally found him.

"Jaehyun!" She said and ran to him. Jaehyun looked up from his phone as he heard his name being called. He smiled at the girl.

"Hi." Yuyan said in English and looked up at Jaehyun. Jaehyun chuckled and ruffled her hair.
"Hi cutie."

Jaehyun and Yuyan walked together side by side, Yuyan leading the way to the cafe where they will stay for the remaning 30 minutes.

"What time is our flight?" Jaehyun asked and looked down at the girl beside him. Yuyan hummed and replied after. "At 12 o'clock."

Jaehyun nodded and they both fell  silent. Not a bad silent though, it was a comfortable one.

Suddenly, the zipper of Jaehyun's backpack slowly opened and came out a tiny head.

"HI YUYAN!!!!"

Jaehyun widened his eyes and looked back at his backpack.

"Lucas! What are you doing here?!"

🎆

"Did you buy it?" Yuyan asked Jaehyun as he came back from the front desk. Jaehyun sighed and answered. "Yeah barely. It was almost gone but luckily someone cancelled the flight so they had one left open."

Basically, Jaehyun hadn't planned on bringing Lucas with him but since he is already there with him, he had no choice but to buy a ticket for Lucas.

"You even packed your clothes didn't you?" Jaehyun looked at Lucas who was sitting casually in Yuyan's hand. "Yep."

Jaehyun sighed and chuckled.

"They're there." Yuyan said and pointed to the cafe. "I'm scared to meet your mother to be honest." 

Yuyan laughed and patted his shoulder with he other hand. "Don't worry. She is very kind. Trust me."

They both finally reached the cafe and Yuyan lead him to their table. Once they got there, they all noticed Jaehyun's presence.

Jaehyun introduced himself first and was followed by Lucas.

"HELLO! My name is Wong Yukhei but call me Lucas!"

Justin and Yuyan's mother introduced themselves too. Jaehyun was puzzled as to why there was another male there. She didn't inform him about this.

Is he her boyfriend? I'm so confused. But I hope not. What is he to her?

hi guys so this chapter SUCKED but uh i hope u like it :/

oh and jaehyun has plans for the new years. what could it be? 🤔

(shoutout to MilkyLee and go read her book bcz she asked me too lmao)