t w e n t y s i x

"Alrighty, he's done now." Aunt Meili announced and brought back Jisung but this time with a cast on his left leg and some patches on his right leg.

She then gently placed him in a small wheel chair.

"JISUNGIE!" Chenle screamed loud with his high pitched voice and ran to Jisung. "I'm glad you're okay now." He cried. Donghyuck just watched them, happy that his friend is already treated.

Aunt Meili turned to Yuyan. "Yuyan, I want you to take good care of him. Do not let him walk and just stay seated on the wheel chair for 10 days so that the leg to completely heal. After 19 days, come back to the clinic okay?"

Yuyan was confused. Jisung isn't hers, but she didn't say anything and just nodded. "Okay. Thank you so much aunt Meili, we'll be going now!" She hugged her aunt. "Your welcome dear."

They bid goodbye to Yuyan's aunt and finally left the clinic, Jisung comfortably sitting on Yuyan's hand, his wheel chair folded and in her left pocket, Chenle and Donghyuck on the other.

"Where do you guys live?" Yuyan asked the guys. Her breath can be seen under the light because of the coldness as she talks.

Donghyuck's mood suddenly dropped.

"U-uh, its in the 3rd street over there." He stuttered as he pointed to where it was. Yuyan nodded and picked up her pace going faster than before. It was already 9PM and she wanted to go home as fast as possible.

After a few minutes of walking, they stopped at a house.

Yuyan just walked straight to the door and knocked. Donghyuck grew even more worried and scared. Not only Hyuck but Jisung and Chenle too.

There are alot of reasons why. First, they got out of the house, then got lost. Second, Jisung got hurt. Lastly, they'll be scolded and getting scolded by their owner is not a good experience.

Few seconds passed and running footsteps were heard from the inside of the house. Then the door swung open to reveal a very worried, sad and angry boy.

The guy was greeted by a girl whom he didn't know. He was confused, until his eyes adverted from the girl to the injured boy on her palm. "Jisung!!" He gasped and carefully took him out of Yuyan's palm.

"Yah, what happened to you?!" He asked, almost shouting but held himself back.

"You must be the owner of Jisung, Chenle and Donghyuck right?" Yuyan asked softly. The boy turned his attention to the girl and replied, "Yes. How do you know them?" He asked suspiciously.

Yuyan took the two boys out of her pocket and handed them both to the man who gladly accepted. She also grabbed the wheel chair and handed it to him. "I saved them from getting kidnapped awhile ago and took them to the clinic. Jisung was the only one who got hurt pretty bad since he was the target but the other two were perfectly fine. I just took them here since they said it was their house and return them to you." She explained.

The confused boy was even more confused than before and was amused at what he was hearing. He looked at the three boys and then back at Yuyan. He was still shocked.

"O-oh. Uhm, thank you for saving and bringing them back here. I really appreciate it."

Yuyan smiled happily. "Your welcome! I'll be going back now. Goodbye!" She bid goodbye to both the man and the three boys. The three were sad that she was leaving already. The reason why they ran out of the house was because they didn't want to go back to their owner. Then they're back here again.

They just watched the girl slowly fade away in the distance. The guy took them three into the house, And this is where it started.

Yuyan walked really fast to her apartment since she was scared of being alone late in the night.

She entered the apartment to meet six guys who were all in the living room, worried.

Their attention snapped at the front door once they heard it open. Their eyes grew wide.

"Yuyan!!" The six males immediately ran to the her. Justin was the first to hug her.

After that, they all went in the living room and waited for Yuyan to explain herself that made them all grew very worried.

"You see, I ran out of school because of something and then saved three pocket sized boys from getting kidnapped by a guy and then took them to eat, then aunt Meili's clinic for them to be treated, then took them back to their owner."

They were all amused at the explenation.

After a few minuted of talking, Zhengting had to go home. He stood up amd hugged Yuyan a goodbye. "Well, atleast you're safe. I'll be going now, good bye!" He then left the apartment.

Justin proceeded to his own room.

Yuyan looked at the little four boys on the table. "I missed all of you!" She cooed and picked them all up at once.

They all bust into wide smiles and hugged Yuyan's finger. "We miss you too!"

i hope yall liked this chap.

i think this flopped but meh.

anyways, who do yall think was the guy who handled jisung, chenle and hyuck?

hint : a hyung in nct (obvi)

aLSO- thanks for 4.68K reads!!! ♡♡♡♡