f i v e

"Does this look good now?"

"Hmm, Yeah it looks good. I like it!"

Yuyan sighed in relief and smiled at Mark.

The girl was trying on clothes to buy and asked Mark to judge them for her and he finally liked one of the clothes she picked out.

The one Yuyan was wearing is a simple dress."Okay, I'll buy this one then." she said and went back to the dressing room to take the clothing off.

Once she was done, Yuyan picked up Mark, went to the counter and payed the 3 pieces of clothing. Mark and Yuyan left the store with her newly bought clothes inside a shopping bag hanging on her right arm and Mark who was sitting on her left hand.

Yuyan walked, heading to a store that specifically sells only pocket sized person items like clothes, furniture, entertainmet and many more.

Once she entered, Yuyan went to the clothing area for boys and dropped of Mark there for him to choose his clothes.

After she dropped off Mark there, Yuyan went to look for some items for that Mark needs at home.

Yuyan went to the furniture area and searched for a bed.

There were many selections, colors range from rainbow to black with different and unique designs printed on it. She scanned on all the different types of bed designs until her eyes caught on this specific bed.

The bed has a color of black and white but it's design was very unique from the other designs which makes it stand out from the other beds.

The girl grab it off the shelf and examined it. In addition, the blankets and pillows are very delicate and soft. The mattress was soft aswell.

Yuyan really hopes he likes it.

🌟

"Mom! We're home!" Yuyan yelled and closed the door after they entered the house. After she yelled, her mother came out of her room.

"Good timing! I was just about to pack your things for you." She said and approached Yuyan.

"Pack? For what?" she asks, confused.

"You're moving in your apartment today! silly." Her mother laughed lightly.

Yuyan then nodded in realization and headed to her room. There she saw a stack of empty boxes which she assumed that she'll place all her things in.

The girl sighed and placed all the things she bought then placed Mark down on the bed.

After she changed into something more comfortable, Yuyan started packing all the stuff inside the boxes with Mark's help, which didn't do much progress at all. But and A+ for the effort he did though.

🌟

"Are these all the boxes? mother asked as she watched Yuyan load all the boxes in the moving truck. 

"Yep." The girl said as she finished placing the last box in.

"The other more important stuff I have are all placed in bags for then to be safe." she added.

Yuyan gave a signal to the truck driver that she was done packing. He then gave a thumbs up and the truck left.

Yuyan and her mother went back inside the house.

"You all both must be very hungry from all that packing so I prepared your favorite dish, bibimbap!" She says happily and placed the hot dish on the table.

Yuyan's mouth started to drool and immediately she grabbed a spoon and ate.

"Wahh, this is amazing!" Yuyan beamed and grabbed one more spoonfull for Mark to eat and gave it to him.

"Oh my god, this is the best!"

Mother laughed and grinned happily seeing their reactions.

The three ate happily until their plates were empty.

Yuyan helped her mother wash the dishes and clean the kitchen after while Mark just sat there and waited.

When Yuyan was done cleaning, she grabbed Mark and headed to her room.

Before they went up, Yuyan's mother said that she'll have to wake up early so that she can already moving to the new apartment before school starts which is on Monday.

Mark changed into the new pajamas he bought while Yuyan changed into hers in the bathroom.

After they changed, Yuyan jumped onto the bed and closed her eyes, slowly drifting to sleep because of how tired she was.

Mark followed after and slept on his bed which was beside her, on the nightstand.

so sorry if my chapters got worse :/ (the way i write) and sorry also if my updates are taking forever to publish. i just cant find time to finish it since my life is all over the place and plus school which is very stressful lately. besides that, i already have the plot for the upcoming chapters. so wait for those!