t w e n t y t w o

"Finally, home!"

They all enter the apartment.

Before that, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Yuyan, Justin and the 5 small boys went together for the rest of their time in the park. They spent it on eating, playing games riding rides, and collecting candies.

Eventually, they all had to seperate and go home as it was dark out already.

Yuyan gathered all of them in the middle of the living room and sat down in a circle. "Okay, dump all of your candies in the middle!" She announced.

They listened and dumped every candy they have. Yuyan herself too since she also got candies.

After the last drop of candy, there was a pile of sweets infront of them.

"Candy!!" Jaemin screamed and dived into the pile Jeno followed too. Yuyan chuckled and reached out to grab one piece and ate it.

Justin grabbed a handful and stood up. "I'll just go up and change. I'm sick of my costume already." He complained and went to his room.

Yuyan took out her polaroid camera and took a picture of the 4 happily swimming and eating candies. Once the picture was finished, she smiled at it.

She stood up and placed the photograph in an album and placed her camera beside it on a shelf.

"Guys, before you all eat that pile of candy, let's change clothes first." Yuyan said and picked up each of them and headed to her room.

Once she entered, she placed them four on the desk and proceed in finding them clothes to sleep in.

She rummaged through the cabinet of their clothes and picked out four. The girl gave them one each and let them be to change theirselves.

Yuyan grabbed her own sleepwear and entered the bathroom to change

After she took off her clothes and put on her comfy ones, she started removing her makeup with a makeup remover then rinsed her face with water after.

She left the bathroom and saw that the four were already done so she picked them up and went downstairs.

Yuyan put them back down onto the pile of candy.

After a few moments, Justin came back down with an oversised hoodie and sweatpants. His sweater paws clearly seen.

Justin approached Yuyan and sat beside her on the couch. "Yuyan, why is there a uniform in my room?" He asked. Yuyan grew confused. "I don't know. I never placed anything in your room."

Justin looked at the mini coffee table infront of them and spotted a small white envelope under the little tray on it. Why didn't I see that before?

He reached out to grab it and opened the envelope to reveal a letter. He read it.

Hello Yuyan!

So Justin's mom allowed me to let Justin attend your school for the mean time while he's here since she didn't want him to miss anything. I've already prepared everything Justin needs for school including the uniform and the supplies which are under his bed. Classes start tomorrow (Monday) so you better be up early!
Good luck!

Mom XOXO ㅋㅋㅋ

"I'm coming to school with you tomorrow." He faked cry. "I hate school." He pouted and showed a fake angry expression. He crossed his arms.

Yuyan just shrugged. "Not my fault that you'll go to school."

"Actually, speaking of school, its already 10PM and we haven't slept yet. We should now so go ahead, shoo! Go to your room and sleep. Wake up 7 AM tomorrow!" Yuyan shooed Justin away to his room. He went inside, sulking.

"Pocket people! We have to sleep now. Continue finishing eating your candies tomorrow. I have school." Yuyan announced and started packing up the candies into a bag and placed it on top of the fridge.

"Aww, I wanted to eat more!" Jaemin pouted at Yuyan who was carrying them all to her room. "You all ate too much sweets today, its enough already."

"Okay..."

Yuyan went back to her room and locked the door. She then placed all of them to their designated desk.

While Yuyan was preparing herself for sleep, the four boys giggled silently themselves as they each hold a candy behind their backs.

ch-ch-ch-chewing gum