e i g h t

"Renjun." He said and smiled at her.

Butterflies filled her stomach for a second. His smile was beautiful.

"My name is Yuyan, Xiao Yuyan." Yuyan said and smiled back at him.
His eyebrows furrowed and then he asked, "Are you Chinese?"

She nodded. "Wow! I am Chinese too!" Renjun replied happily.

Yuyan chuckled slightly at his expression. He's cute.
"Glad to know that I have another person to talk to that is Chinese"

"Another?" Renjun asked in curiosity. "You'll see when we get home." She pat his head lightly.

After a few minutes of walking, they finally arrived at the apartment. A few meters away from the entrance, they already hear screaming.

Yuyan sighed deeply and opened the door.

There she saw Justin and Mark playing a video game. Renjun and Yuyan stared in awe.

"YES! WE WON!" They both suddenly scream and jumped up and down.

The girl flinched at the sudden outburst. "Ahem," Yuyan faked a cough and they both stop to look at her. "Good to see you both get along." She laughs.

Justin smiled proudly and picked up Mark then placed him on his shoulder. "We make a great team."

Yuyan smiled at the two and closed the door. She heads to the kitchen while carrying Renjun on her other hand. She placed all the bags of food she bought on the dining table.
Then, Yuyan put Renjun down too.

"Yuyan, Who are they? And why is there another pocket person here?" He asked, terrified at the sudden company of another human.

"They are Justin and Mark. Justin is my Chinese cousin and will be staying with me for 5 months and Mark, who is like you. A pocket person which I bought." She explained. Just as she finished, Justin and Mark entered the room.

"Who's he?" Justin pointed at Renjun once he saw him. "Justin, Mark, His name is Renjun. He'll be staying here from now on." Yuyan said.

"Really?!" Mark exclaimed. "Yes really." The girl chuckled. Justin put him down next to Renjun.

Renjun slightly backed away. "Hello! I am Mark! Glad to see you here! I hope we become good friends!" Mark reached out for Renjun to shake his hand.

Renjun smiled and hesitantly shook his hand in return. "I hope we do too."

Yuyan smiled at their interaction. Its was a cute sight to see.

"Alrighty, I'll take care of Renjun now then I'll be back to make dinner." She said and picked up Renjun.

"Okay."

Justin picked up Mark and went back to the living room. They head up the stairs and go to her room.

"So, you'll take a shower first. I'll let you borrow some of Mark's clothes for now." Yuyan placed Renjun on the desk and rummaged through the things she bought for Mark the other day.

Yuyan pulled out a yellow sweater and black pajamas. She gave them to Renjun. "That'll suit you for now."

He took it and said, "I like it! Thanks!" Renjun then went on her hand and entered the bathroom.

She placed him next to the small shower, the size just for him and Mark to use. "You go shower. Just scream my name when you're done. I'll just leave the door open for you." He nodded and she exit the bathroom leaving a little space open from the door.

──────────────────────

"Yuyan! I'm done!" Renjun screamed from the bathroom. Yuyan immediately went to him and picked him up, then placed him back on the desk.

"Sit there, I'll patch up your wounds." Yuyan pointed to the mini chair and he sat on it. She opened the aid kit and grabbed alcohol, a qtip and a bandage.

Yuyan gently holds his leg and dabbed a little alcohol on it. When she did, Renjun flinched.

She cuts the bandage into little pieces and placed one on the wound.
Yuyan did the same process for his arms and another part for his legs.

"There, all done!" She smiled at him. Renjun looked at the bandaged wounds and then looked at her.

"Thank you so much!" He stood up and kissed her nose. Renjun blushed after. The girl chuckled and smiled at him.

She picked Renjun up and head downstairs.

"Took you long enough, I'm hungry!" Justin complained once he saw them enter the kitchen with Mark nodding frantically.

"Jeez, sorry. I'll make dinner now."
Yuyan said and place Renjun on the dining table together with the other two.

Yuyan started by getting the ingredients for the meal she'll be cooking tonight. She will cook jajangmyeon (black bean noodles)

──────────────────────

When she finished, Yuyan placed 2 bowls of jajangmyeon on the dining table for both Justin and herself, then 2 pocket sized bowls for Mark and Renjun.

"Dinner is ready!" Yuyan said and sat down at her seat.

"This looks so good!" Mark and Renjun said in unison. "Thanks for the meal~" They all say before digging in.

[A/N : if you're wondering where yuyan got all their minature items, its because she bought it from the store when she and mark shopped in the mall a few chapters before.]