o n e

A SIZE OF A POCKET  SIZED
PERSON IS 20 CM.

─────────────────────

Yuyan woke up to the sunlight blinding her eyes and the sound of the alarm clock filling her ears. The girl groaned and reached out to shut the annoying alarm off.

Once it stopped ringing, she kicked off her blankets and stood up. The girl did her usual morning routine. After she showered, Yuyan dressed up in her school uniform and lastly putting on her shoes. She walked downstairs greeting her mother along the way who was making breakfast.

Her mother gave her food and left the kitchen. Yuyan thanked her and quickly ate the food then placed the dishes in the sink.

The girl then quickly grabbed her bag and left the house.

On her way there, Yuyan passed the pocket sized shop. She immediately stopped her tracks and went closer to the large window on the shop and looked inside.

In the shop, there were little people everywhere. Some eating, some sleeping or playing.

She smiled while looking at them.

After a good look at the store, Yuyan happily skipped her way to school because of how excited she was after seeing them.

When class finished, she met up with Yerin, her best friend. "So, how many are you gonna get?" She asked Yuyan and linked their arms while walking to the exit.

"Only one obviously, my mom won't buy me one more because of the price." She said sadly.

"Yo, cheer up! At least you have one right?" Yerin nudged her shoulder and smiled. Yuyan smiled at back at her for cheering her up.

"Yuyan!" Someone then shouted from the distance.

The said girl looked to where it came from and it was her mother. She did a small wave before saying bye to her companion. "Gotta go!! I'm gonna buy them already!" She said squealing a bit and ran to her mom while waving at Yerin.

After a quite quick drive, they had finally arrived the shop. Yuyan squealed again in excitement as she hopped off the car and to the shop, not forgetting to close the car door.

They entered and the first thing we saw was a bunch of pocket sized people running around. Yuyan nearly stepped on one!

The girl carefully walked around the shop, trying not to hit any of the little people.

"Hello ma'am! What can we do for you today?" The staff person asked the two politely.
"We are getting one pocket sized person please." Her mother said.

"Gender?" The staff person asked and Yuyan immediately answered, "Male!"

The staff person nodded and signalled them to follow her. They all aentered this room full of pocket sized people.

"Ma'am, choose one." She said.

Yuyan walked to around the room and searched for a pocket person that she liked. Everyone was causing mischief around the place. Some were playing, fighting each other, yelling or basically just, not behaving.

Then, Yuyan saw this boy who was eating watermelon in the corner, away from all the chaos.

So, she went to him.

Because, why not? Yuyan also likes watermelon.

When she did, he stopped eating his watermelon and waved at her, smiling widely with bits of watermelon still around his mouth and hand.

Yuyan looked at the staff person and pointed to the smiling boy. "Mark, please come here." The staff person said.

Mark?

The guy, who she assumed named Mark stepped out. "Hello!" He said and waved at her, smiling.

"Hi! Your name is Mark right?" Yuyan asked and kneeled down to his level. Mark smiled and nodded. "Yep! What's yours?" He asked.

"My name is Xiao Yuyan, but just call me Yuyan." She introduced, smiling a little at the boy, reaching out to pat his head with her finger softly.
"You have a nice name Yuyan!" He complimented.

She laughed a little at how cute he was.

"Come on, let's go Yuyan." Her mother said and followed the staff person out of the room.

"Let's go Mark!" Yuyan said and reached out her hand for him to step on.

He got the idea and slowly climbed onto her hand.
Yuyan carefully held him and went out the room.

Mark sat down and swung his legs from her palm.

The two continued to talk and got to know eachother more while her mother paid at the counter.

After she paid, they all head home.

Mark was the DJ of the whole ride, he played with her phone to search different kinds of songs. He tapped letters with his foot so that he can try and searching for them on his own without Yuyan's help.

When they finally got home, Mark sat at Yuyan's shoulder. She dropped her bag at the living room and went straight to her room.

"So, this is my room." Yuyan said and opened the door widely, showing Mark her room.

"Woah~"

He crawled down to her hand and Yuyan placed him on her desk. She went to the dresser and grabbed her usual night clothes then dressed inside the bathroom.

hi guys! i officially present to you my first nct dream book!

the chapters will get better as you go on i promise 🙏

(to get a vision on what they look like irl, watch got7's music video for JUST RIGHT. its similar to them :))