s e v e n t e e n

Yuyan just hummed a random song that came on her head.

As she sang the melody quietly, The small boy beside her, starts to slowly closes his eyes. After all the crying and activities he did today, of course he'd be tired.

Yuyan felt really bad after hearing his story. She suddenly felt like he needed to be protected at all costs. He is fragile.

Yuyan looked down to Renjun saw him alseep already. She smiled and caressed his head slowly.

She quietly gets out of the bed and approach the remaining 3 boys on the desk.

Mark was sleeping soundly at his own room. Jaemin on Renjun's bed and Jeno on the floor beside him. They all slept soundly. The sight made the girl grin widely.
She was happy and satisfied.

Suddenly, Yuyan heard a loud sound of a door closing.

With furrowed eyebrows and curios mind, she slowly and quietly goes down the stairs. You never know who could it be. Maybe, a robber?

Once she saw who it was, she heaved a sigh of relief.

"Justin!"

She hurriedly went beside the boy when she saw he was limping. Justin held the dining table's chair for support as he closed his eyes and held his head trying to ease the pain.

"Yah, what happened to you?" Yuyan asked worriedly seeing his cousin's state. His clothes wet from the pouring rain outside and his weak state clearly visible.

"M-my..head h-hurts..." He weakly stated. Yuyan didn't waste time to quickly bring him up to his room. Justin was limping all the way there, falling once in a while. He was heavy, but Yuyan still supported him.

She then carefully placed the weak boy on his bed. Yuyan touched his head. He is so cold! She thought and ran to get an hot pack.

The girl brought up hot soup, warm water, medicine and a hotpack for him. Yuyan placed the tray beside his bed and sat next to him.

"Justin, wake up." She whispered softly earning a low groan from the boy. Yuyan helped him sit up and started feeding him. A hotpack on his forehead.

After he ate, Yuyan let him drink his medicine which didn't taste so good according to Justin and let him drink the whole glass of warm water.

Yuyan then forced him to change his clothes since it was wet. Justin refused, feeling lazy but he did anyways. He didn't want to get sick even more.

"Are you okay now? How are you feeling?" She asked softly and looked at Justin. "I'm feeling alot better than before thanks to you.."

She smiled at his reply and pulled him into a warm hug. He happily accepted and sinked into the embrace.

Yuyan then pulled away. "I'll be leaving you now to rest. I hope you feel better." Justin just nodded and went back to sleep.

The girl quietly left the room and headed to her own.

She heaved out a loud sigh but not too loud once she felt the warm, soft and cozy bed of hers.

Yuyan tucked herself in. She didn't forget about Renjun who was sleeping peacefully beside her. He was on the other pillow. She grabbed a small blanket for him and placed it carefully on his body.

After that, she fell asleep faster than expected.

──────────────────────

"What should we do for her?"

"I don't know, you pick."

"But I also don't know what to do!"

"Jeno, do you have something on mind?"

"Ah! Why don't we cook something to her? Like a peace offering or something.?"

"But we aren't offering peace to her though..."

"Actually, cooking is a good choice."

"aRE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?! we are SMALL PEOPLE we cannot obviously lift up thing that are bigger and heavier than us."

"Why don't we get help from Justin then?"

"Let's try."

It was early in the morning and the pocket sized boys woke up first than Yuyan.

They were now bickering on what to do for a thank you to Yuyan and how much she did for them simply just and taking of them four.

Mark and Jaemin climed up the small ladder next to Justin's room and helped each other to open the door.

Once they sucessfully did it, Renjun and Jeno entered first then Mark and Jaemin who jumped off the ladder and helped carry the ladder insidr the room since there weren't any ladders inside.

Renjun and Jeno helped Mark and Jaemin to place the ladder down beside Justin's desk.

Mark and Jaemin climed up first and followed by the remaining two. The four then jumped to his bed and went closer.

"What are we gonna do?" Asked Jeno who was looking at the sleeping boy.

An idea suddenly came into Mark's head. "How about...."

A/N: hi! i finally updated a day after and not a week im proud 😭 how are you all guys doing?

also, what would you do if i created a nct 127 book that contains them having supernatural powers? would you read it? im currently doing research about it and im planning on making it after i finish pocket sized. so, what do you think? give me feedbacks!!!

(jungwoo is also included btw uwu)

p.s sEveNtEeN rIGhT heRE!!11!11!1