t w e n t y t h r e e

i just wanna show you this ^^ video of justin bcz why not lmao

"But I wanna come with you!"

Yuyan sighed for the 6th time. "You can't. I can't handle all of you together." The four boys wanted to come with Yuyan to school today, but Yuyan didn't since it will probably put more problems and loose her focus on her studies.

"I called Zhengting to watch over you all so please don't cause a mess and behave okay? I'll buy something for all of you after."

Speaking of Zhengting, the doorbell rang. Yuyan hurriedly grabbed the four of them and ran down the stairs. She swung the door open to reveal Zhengting standing on the door.

"Jungie!" Yuyan hugged him.

"Since you're here now, please take good care of them. I'll be back at 2 pm." Said Yuyan and put the boys on the dining table and let them eat the food she prepared.

Zhengting nodded. "Sure! No problem." Yuyan smiled at him. "I'll be going now. Bye!"

When Yuyan opened the door to outside, she suddenly stopped. "Justin!" She groaned and hurriedly went inside.

"Justin!" She barged into his room to see him still fixing his clothes. Yuyan groaned and approached him. "You look fine already! Let's go now we're going to be late!"

"Okay, okay chill man." Justin grabbed his bag from his bed and followed Yuyan out of the house.

Justin and Yuyan walked side by side.

Once they arrived and stepped on school grounds, stares from different people immidiantly were on Justin.

"Who's he?"

"Is he new?"

They didn't mind anything and just continued walking on the hallways. They were headed to the principal's office for Justin's schedule and where his classroom is.

Yuyan pushed the door open and entered with Justin silently following behind.

As they both apporach the front desk, they caught the lady's attention. "Good morning students. May I help you?" She asked them politely.

She smiled at the lady. "Good morning to you too and I came here for Huang Minghao's class schedule and classroom." The girl pointed at Justin who was standing beside her.

"Huang Minghao, the new student right? Oh, here is his schedule. The classroom number is on top." The lady handed Justin a piece of paper. He looked at it.

"Thank you so much ma'am. Have a great day!" Yuyan greeted her for the last time. "You too!" She then exited the office.

"Since you're younger than me, you're class is at the 3rd floor. My classroom is in this floor and is that room over there okay? And the cafeteria is just straight ahead." Yuyan explained to Justin. He nodded. Justin hugged Yuyan and pulled out after a few seconds. "I'll go now."

"Be safe okay? Do good in your classes." Yuyan waved him a goodbye as his figure started to get smaller and eventually faded away as he walked along the hallways and climed up the stairs.

Yuyan sighed and finally headed to her own classroom.

When she entered, she immidiantly looked for her friend since they had the same classes that period.

Looking at each and every face inside the room, she still couldn't find the girl. Yuyan just sighed and sat on her chair. Maybe Yerin is late? She thought.

After a few moments of waiting, the bell rang signaling that class has started and students came running in the classroom.

All the chattering and noise suddenly stopped as someone entered the room. A boy to be exact.

His gaze was dark, his face was emotionless. He had his hands in his pockets as he continued to walk between the isles. His eyes focused on a certain someone.

To be specific, that certain someone was Yuyan.

The boy sat beside her, placing his bag beside him and looked straight forward.

Yuyan didn't notice the presence of the boy until she looked up from her book and saw someone on the corner of her eye.

She looked at him and grew curious.

Who's he? Normally no one sits beside me. I don't even think he's from this class. Wait- is that..?

Her eyes grew wide and her mouth parted slightly once she recognized the person.

the next chapter will be interesting 👀

who do you think it is? 🤔
(edit : hes an nct member)

also btw if u watched the video on top, you can spot a guy with a blonde wig and a white dress. he's zhengting and his costume lmaoooo