t h i r t y o n e

Meanwhile in the apartment..

"Jung Jungie! I'm bored!" Jaemin whined and used Zhengting's nickname instead of his real name.

Zhengting looked up from his phone and to the four little bored boys sprawled out in the couch beside him. An idea suddenly came into his mind.

He ran up the stairs to Yuyan's room. The boys were curious as to why he suddenly ran up so they followed.

Using what Yuyan bought for them, they dashed up the mini stairs against the wall and entered her room using the little door she just installed.

They saw Zhengting looking for something in Yuyan's drawers. "Aha! I found it!" He exclaimed and held out four colored bottles.

"What are those?" Renjun questioned. Zhengting looked at him then replied.
"These are hair dyes!"

"Hair dyes?" Jeno said. "Yep! We're going to dye your hair today!", Zhengting said exitedly.

"Come on!" Zhengting picked up the four boys and entered the bathroom. He placed them back down on the sink.

"Okaaaay, so Mark, What color would suit you..?" There were only four colors. Black, Brownish Blonde, Yellowish Blonde and Pink.

"For me, I like black." Mark simply replied.

Zhengting nodded and turned to look at the other three. "How about you guys? Anything you like?" He asked.

Renjun and Jeno just shrugged. Jaemin looked at the both of them then turned to Zhengting. "I like pink!" He exclaimed.

Zhengting smiled at Jaemin sweetly and nodded. "How about you two?" He asked Renjun and Jeno.

"Anything is fine for me." Renjun replied with Jeno nodding after.

"Okay then, lets get started!"

💕

2 hours have passed and Zhengting was done coloring the boys's hair.

"Wow! I like this color!" Renjun complimented and stroked his hair infront of the gigantic mirror.

"Nana looks like a cotton candy!" Jeno laughed with a wide smile and eyes disappearing while pointing at Jaemin's newly dyed pink hair.

Zhengting was proud of their reactions

Zhengting was proud of their reactions. I'm glad they liked it. He thought.

Suddenly, his phone beeped signaling a new message.
He grabbed it and opened the message.

YUYAN

YUYAN
im coming home~

ZHENGTING
okay

YUYAN
but i brought 3 pocket sized boys with me

ZHENGTING
wHAT

YUYAN
yes

YUYAN
they're mine, im keeping them

ZHENGTING
you have 7 now! did you buy?

YUYAN
nope. their owner is leaving for thailand so they gave them to me so i had no choice but to accept

ZHENGTING
oh. okay but they better be good

YUYAN
one is injured :(

YUYAN
i saved them from getting stolen too.

filler chapter!
sorry for the delay :(
a full chapter will be out later after i sleep now so goodnight💕