Hoseok

"Hoseok!"
My head snaps up at the sound of my name to see Daniel running in my direction. Frowning, I walk a little faster, trying to avoid him. I've been avoiding him since that stupid kiss months ago.
"Hey! Stop! Please." He catches up to me, grabbing my arm and pulling me to abrupt stop. I lick my lips and try to avoid his confused gaze.
Because of the pregnancy I've had to quit all my sports teams which have upset a lot of people, Daniel being one of them. My belly is quite large under my baggy black shirt now so I slump a little and cross my arms to hide the fact.
"What?" I ask quietly, noticing students looking at us curiously as they pass.
He frowns at me. "Hey, what's wrong? You've seemed really upset these last couple months. You've barely talked to me. Did I do something wrong? Is this because I kissed you? I'm really sorry...I t-thought you liked me too." He sighs, running a hand through his hair.
I can't help it, I meet his gaze and force a smile. "I do like you-as a friend. I've just been really preoccupied with personal stuff at home. I don't have time for the teams anymore." I explain.
His fingers slide down my arm and I try not to flinch. Maybe I should have skipped today.
"I'm really worried. You don't seem like yourself. I'm sorry if I made it awkward between us but can I at least still help you if you need it? As a friend. I care about you regardless whether you want to date me or not." He smiles.
I breath a sigh of relief. "Thanks. I'm really fine, though. My brothers and I just have a lot of stuff to deal with at home." Speaking of, I spot Jin and Jimin walking through the crowd, their noticeable weight gain poorly hidden under their own baggy clothes.
Shit, am I that obvious, too? I think we need to leave school for awhile until the babies are born. "I promise I'll talk to you later, okay? Right now I have to go with my brothers." I duck past him and run up to the duo.
"Where's Taehyung?" I frown.
Jin rolls his eyes, smiling. "Where do you think?"
"Is he being stalked by Bogum again?" I snort.
"He just seems to be everywhere. I think he might literally be Tae's stalker." Jimin snickers.
"Is he coming home with us?" I ask as we load up on the bus.
"No I think he is staying over for tutoring." Jin chimes in.
"Tae has a tutor? I thought he was doing really well?" Better than me, anyway.
They laugh. "Taehyung is the tutor."
"And guess who his pupil is?!" Jimin bounces in excitement.
Smirking, I make a wild guess. "Bogum?"
"Yes! Tae is dying right now, I bet." They giggle.
     "Who is going to get Suran from daycare?" I ask.
     "Tae will get her on his way home."
"By the way, I saw you tucked in the corner hall talking to Daniel." Jin frowns, judging me.
I scoff. "It's not like that! He just asked if I was okay since I quit the team. We're just friends. I let him know that I don't want anything else." I explain.
Jin nods slowly. "Why don't you just tell him Yoongi is your boyfriend?" He asks curiously.
     "Uhh...have you forgotten where we live now? Yoongi is almost seven years older than me and I'm still a minor. All of us are, actually. Humans look down on relationships like this. Most would be disgusted if they find out an almost 17 year old guy is dating, basically  married to, a 24 year old." I remind them.
     Jimin pouts. "B-but it's not really bad, right? I mean..." he frowns.
    "To us, no. It's normal. But to humans this is pretty much illegal which is why our mates don't announce us as theirs. They can't. Jungkook is a cop. He could be fired and put in prison, they all could for statutory rape of minors." I sigh.
     They both look at me in shock. "What? That's not true right? How do you know that?" Jin panics.
     I roll my eyes. "I read books and learn about the law. Our mates are all involved in government jobs. You should know this stuff."
     They fall silent as the bus pulls up to our home. Getting out, Jimin looks upset while Jin seems more contemplative. I feel kinda bad now but it's the truth. I was just as upset when I learned how others would feel about our mates should they ever find out about our relationships but I got over it. This world is much different than ours.
     Throwing my bag down, I head to the kitchen to rummage through the  fridge, hungry. Humming to myself, I decide to pretend to be Jin and make cookies to make everyone feel better.
     Within minutes in the oven, they both file into the room with me, grinning.
     "Cookies!" Jimin cries.
     "Yes?" Jungkook walks into the house, grinning. Jimin smiles happily and jumps into his arms, always overexcited to see his mate home early. Jin and I roll our eyes, knowing we'll be eating those cookies alone now.
     As if on queue, the two lovebirds ahead down the hall to their room. We snicker in amusement as we pull out the batch of steaming hot chocolate s'mores cookies.
     We are almost finished with the whole batch when our own mates finally make it home from work. Both talking about some big report that's due soon. Ignoring us.
     Jin pouts as they head down the hall to the home office. He grunts in exasperation. "I hate when he does that! Doesn't it bother you when Yoongi ignores you?" He asks.
     I shrug, licking my fingers. "I'm used to it. The only time he singles me out is if he wants sex or wants to yell at me." I grin.
     He shakes his head. "I swear, I truly don't understand your relationship. You two are insane."
     Chuckling, I stand up and put the now empty pan in the sink. "I guess I love crazy." I mumble, walking down the hall to my room.
     Yoongi isn't around so I decide a nice soothing bath is in order. I'm tired and my legs hurt.
     Stripping, I fix the water just right and slip inside. Running my hands over my belly, I groan, stretching out my aching limbs. I don't know why my pregnancy has been so much harder on me then the others but it's getting worse.
     I frown and inhale deeply as a sharp pain in my stomach makes me stiffen. I feel the young moving around inside me as another much bigger pain saturated through my entire abdomen.
     Gasping, I sit up and attempt to get out of the tub but I can't. It hurts too much. True panic strikes me as blood begins to fill the clear water.   
      "Yoongi!"