Jin

I hold the twins in my arms as we all sit congregated in the living room awaiting Yoongi and Namjoon to come out and tell us what's going on. Jungkook has to stay in bed and Hoseok has had to muscle Jimin to stay with us and take care of Somi instead of running into the room with his mate.
It's been a stressful night for us all. Finally, they come in and sit down. Namjoon seems more upset than Yoongi, avoiding my questioning gaze. It makes me anxious.
"Has anyone heard from Taehyung?" The first thing out of Yoongi's mouth.
I frown. "He called a few hours ago. Him and Bogum are coming back tomorrow." I say.
He nods calmly. "Alright. There have been some...developments. For one, we're taking you out of school. Permanently." He explains.
"W-what?" Jimin beats me to it, panic on his face.
Hoseok looks angry but more concerned. "Why?"
They share a look for a long moment. "They know."
Hoseok stiffens making us all tense up. What the hell are they talking about?!
Suddenly, the three of them look at me. I stiffen. Jimin, at least, looks as confused as me. "What?" I ask.
"Tell him." Yoongi demands of his mate.
Hoseok frowns, swallowing hard. He looks me in the eye. "I killed Daniel."
Jimin and I gasp in shock. No one else does. "Why?" I choke out, afraid for answer.
He looks at me with pain. "Because...of what he did to you."
My eyes widen as I jerk my gaze to Namjoon who clenches his fists but doesn't look surprised. I only told Taehyung what he did to me.
"I don't know-"
"Cut the shit, Jin. He told Hoseok what he did to you and he snapped. Killed him for you. We got rid of him but it wasn't enough. His father is a...very important man. He's after us, or more importantly, we believe he's after you. All omegas to be more clear." Yoongi grits out.
Hoseok chews on his bottom lip while Jimin tears up. I hug the twins to my chest. "W-why? What have we done to them?"
He shakes his head. "You don't have to do anything. We believe Daniel was forced to get close to Hoseok and take him but when he wasn't an easy target...he moved to you. We think his goal was to make you pregnant with human DNA and then kidnap you for his father."
I shudder, trying hard not to remember what he did to me. "He f-found out I was pregnant." I whisper, tears running down my cheeks. "T-tried to make me miscarry."
He nods. Namjoon still refuses to look at me. It hurts a lot. It also makes me angry. It's not like I asked for it!
      "So...what now?" Jimin finally speaks up.
      Namjoon takes a deep breath and finally stands up. "We have to keep you safe. We think we're all being watched. Jungkook was targeted because they know he's an alpha now. We all have to be very cautious from now on."
      "We'll discuss this more in the morning. Just wanted to let you know that school is off the table. We need to get Taehyung and Suran back here, too."
      I frown. "Why did you ask about Tae? Is he okay?"
     They hesitate. "We think...Bogum's Father may also have something to do with the targets but aren't sure yet."
     I gasp. "Bogum?"
     Yoongi shrugs. "We don't know yet. We need to get him here and...I'll question him." He evades everyone's gaze, motioning for Hoseok to follow him as he walks down the hall.
      Jimin checks on Somi before going to stay beside his recovering mate. I stay put. Watching as Namjoon paces the room. I can sense his hostility and anger.
     Unable to stand it any longer, I take the twins to bed before shutting myself inside my own bedroom and curling up on the bed.
     The door opens a few minutes later. "Why didn't you tell me the fucking truth? You lied to me." He demands.
     I bite my lip.
    "Why won't you answer me?"
     I bury my face in my pillow. Namjoon climbs on the bed and forces me onto my back, pinning me down so  can't hide from him. Betrayal reflects back at me.
A sob rips its way out of my throat. I flinch as he drops down fully on top of me, his face nestled down against my neck. I freeze as wetness seeps down under my shirt.
     Is...is he crying?   
    Swallowing hard, I wrap my arms around him. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I j-just...couldn't admit it all to you. It h-hurt too much and I was ashamed." I cry quietly.
      He pulls up, revealing his red rimmed eyes. "I don't know what I would have done if...if you or the young..." He shudders above me.
     Sniffling, I hold him tight. "I'm okay, our babies are okay, Joonie. I survived it. I'm not going anywhere."
      He shakes his head. "You were almost taken from me...not once but several times. I just can't seem to stop failing you." He frowns.
     My chest hurts at his long suffering words. I can't find anything to say.
     He kisses my forehead, sighing long and hard. "So many times. Sometimes I feel...you would have been better off without me. Maybe it would have been better if I had never met you in the woods that time."
     I choke back another sob. "I would be dead then. You s-saved me. You always do—"
     "No." He smiles sadly. "No, baby. Yes, I helped during your needing but I made it hard for you. You lost the young from stress that first time, I couldn't do anything. I left you behind and if it weren't for Jungkook and Yoongi, you would have died then. Alone. I've done nothing but hurt you. Every. Single. Time. I'm so so sorry, omega."
     I can do nothing but blink back tears. How can he think like this? I love him! He can't believe this! "Please—"
     He kisses my lips, silencing me. Slowly, he releases me and gets up. "I need some time to think. I promise you, Jin. I will never fail you again. No matter what it takes...I will make sure you are safe and protected."
     He walks out of the room, closing the door firmly.