Taehyung

"You feeling okay, beautiful?"
    I peak my eyes open to see Bogum hovering over me with concern. His eomma has been a godsend by taking the kids busy and giving us some alone time.
     Unfortunately, I've been in bed the whole time. I haven't felt well for the last couple days but it's just been building. I groan. "I t-think I'm okay. Just tired and a little sick." I yawn.
     He checks my forehead. "You're burning up, Tae. I'm really worried. I'm going to tell eomma to call the doctor."
     He jumps up but I stop him, grabbing his arm to keep him beside me. "Please...please just cuddle me? It'll make me feel better." I pout.
     Smiling his calm peaceful Gummie smile I love so much, he sighs and climbs behind me, throwing the sheets over us and snuggling behind me.
     I smile and lace our fingers together. Content and feeling a tiny bit better already.
He places his chin on my shoulder with his lips almost touching my ear. "You know...Suran is getting really big."
"I know. She's so beautiful." I say proudly. Almost a year old now.
He tights his grip on my hand. "She is, just like you." He kisses the spot just behind my ear making me shiver.
I don't say anything, just push back and nestle closer to him. He brings me so much comfort.
He plays with my hair for a while in silence but I can practically feel him thinking.
"What?"
He pauses. "What, What?"
I snort. "What do you want?"
He chuckles and attacks my neck with kisses. "Let's get out of here. Let's go spend some actual alone time together. Eomma will watch the kids and Jimin and Jungkook are already asleep."
"How do you know that?"
"They were both snoring when I came in an hour ago."
"Oh."
"Please. I'm sick of this place, really. Let's go somewhere else for awhile." He pleads.
Sighing, I turn over to face him. "Fine but only because you're cute when you beg." I tease.
He scoffs and begins tickling me. "I'm not cute! I'm fierce and sexy and anything but cute." He groans.
I squeal and try to free myself, eventually giving up and pulling him down for a kiss to distract him. He takes the hint and kisses me back, his tongue lazily trailing over my bottom lip. I open for him and he slowly and thoroughly explores my mouth.
"Mhm. I love you, Taehyung."
Blushing and breathless, I stare up into his kind eyes. So much like Jaebum's but the difference just enough to make me feel safe. "I love you, too, Gummie."
He winks. "Let's go! Get dressed, beautiful." He gets up and walks out of the room.
Groaning and griping a little, I pull out my favorite pair of ripped skinny jeans that I brought with me and a simple pale green shirt. I fix up my hair and frown. My face is flushed and my stomach still hurts, a little more now. I want to make him happy, though, so I'll push through it.

After making sure Suran, Somi, and Soyeon are okay with his eomma for the night, we take off. "Where are we going?" I ask, closing my eyes and enjoying the cool breeze on my face.
"One of my favorite places. It's only an hour away. You can nap if you want." He kisses the back of my hand, threading our fingers together.
"Hm. I think I will." I yawn.
The next thing I know, I'm being carries. My eyes open slowly to see Bogum carrying me up a flight of stairs. I glance around, my fever skyrocketing, making me dizzy.
He tightens his hold on me and unlocks a door. His strong scent surrounding me as we walking in the door. "W-where are we?" I whimper.
He keeps glancing down at me in concern. "Our vacation home near the beach. It's pretty secluded. I've been wanting to bring you here." He places me on a huge fluffy bed then opens the window. The smell of ocean permeating my senses. It's nice.
"G-Gummie..." I whine, the pain in my body kicking up into overdrive. It hurts so much. I begin to sweat, fluid soaking my jeans and the sheets under me.
He's back by my side in an instant. "Shh, I'm here, baby. It's going to be okay." He kisses me, much less gentle than I'm used to. He straddles my hips and takes my face in his hands and kisses me harder, biting on my bottom lip.
I moan loudly. "W-why..."
He pulls away, wiping my tears. "Your needing, baby. I could tell it was coming on."
"That's why you brought me here?" I gasp.
He nods. "I thought you'd be more comfortable away from the others.." he admits.
"Thank you." I whisper.
He stares into my eyes as I squirm under him as the heat within me rises. "Will you allow me to make love to you? Will you let me mate you and make you mine, officially? I want you to be mine, Taehyung. Let me mark you."
My breath catches. "P-please."
He groans, attacking my lips with a vengeance, his hands desperately tugging my shirt over my head while I claw at his, needing skin on skin. I've never wanted anything more in my life.
     I whimper when he pulls away but relax when he begins pulling my pants free. I pull him back down on top of me, our tongues dueling as I help remove his own clothes.
     He growls low in his throat and spreads my legs wide, kissing and licking down my body before sucking on my inner thighs. His tongue lapping at my gushing fluids.
     I gasp loudly, body tensing as the full force of my needing begins hitting me. I need to cum. I need him to cum. I need him inside me. I'm too desperate and in pain to be shy or embarrassed like usual.
     Right now, it's all animalistic and nature. I need relief and I know that Bogum will treat me well and cherish me unlike Jaebum who just abused me and dragged my needing out just to hurt me.
     "Please. I need you inside me." I cry out.
     Groaning, he kisses me deeply as his palms rub my thighs soothingly, his hands sliding up to part my wet cheeks and pressing two fingers inside me.
     I moan. "Gummie!"
     Grunting, he pushes inside me and I scream, my hips thrusting to meet his as we finally become one.
    "Nghnn...Ugh...ah!" I ground my ass back against his hips as he hits my sweet spot.
    He growls so loud my ears ring and he grabs a fistful of my hair and forces my head to the side. His heavy pants loud in my ear as he sucks on my neck.
     I claw at his shoulders. "Do it. Mark me! I'm yours." I sob. Wild with this aching need to be claimed.
     He kisses my lips once more before returning to my neck and biting down hard, marking me. Joining us as mates.
     I sob from the mix of pain and relief. His free hand working my throbbing erection while he pounds into my body with sure and powerful strokes.
     All I can smell and taste is him. My mate. The thought that I'm finally officially his gets to me and I choke out a loud cry as I cum.
     He moans and licks the wound clean before placing his hands beside my head and slamming his hips against my ass, owning me. Claiming me. "I'm gonna cum, beautiful. Gotta fill you up. I love you." He gasps out.
     Nodding blindly, I pull him into another kiss as he fills me up. He doesn't stop, continues to love my body with his. My toes curl as I release again and again. He works my body tirelessly, fulfilling my needs mentally and physically in a way I've never been able to experience and enjoy. Like a true mate.
     I cry silent tears as he finally collapses on top of me for the last time as my needing finally starts to recedes. Hours later. We're both breathless and sweaty and exhausted but he never stopped, making sure I'm not in pain and well cared for.
     I curl into his side, ignoring all our mixed fluids drenching us. "Thank you." I whisper.
     He pulls me closer, still panting. "For what?"
      I hesitate, resting my head on his chest. "For loving me and not hurting me. For accepting me for who I am and being patient. You could have anyone and for some reason you chose me. Thank you." My voice cracks.
     He stares down at me in surprise. "No, don't do that, Taehyung. You are worth it. You deserve everything and anyone would be lucky to have such an amazing person as you. I'm truly the lucky one. You could have anyone and you chose me even when you thought I was human and were scared. I love you so much, baby. You're my everything."
     His words make me cry so he kisses my tears away, his gentle hands caressing my sore body, lulling me into relaxation after our insane passion. If only I could have met him instead of Jaebum so long ago. How different would my life be now? Would we already be mated and maybe married. Have several young by now? If only Suran could have been born as his...
      I smile internally at those thoughts. I want to have his young. Suran deserves a brother or sister. Gummie deserves to have his own. I want to give us that.
     I open my eyes and stare at him for a long time. He smiles back, leaving pecks on my face now and then.
     "I want you to make me pregnant." I whisper. "I want to have your young."
      He looks completely taken aback. "Are you serious, baby? You want my young? Now? You don't want to wait awhile..."
     I giggle and roll onto him, sitting up on his lap. I nod, teasing his hardening cock. "I want you to keep filling me up. I want you to make me pregnant. Now." I mumble, embarrassed but completely serious. Sure. I know what I want. I feel like I've wasted so much time. I want to start my life and family with Bogum. My mate. My true mate. A fresh start.
     He studies me intently. "If this is for sure what you want..."
      "It is. Please. I want everything. I want a part of you inside me. I want to make a life with you. Please."
     His hands grasp my hips. His cock slipping back between my cheeks eagerly. "Okay, baby. I'll give you what you want." He smiles widely and rolls us over so he's back on top. "But I know you have to be tired and sore so let me do the work." He kisses me.
     I moan as he fills me deeply once again. "I love you." Sore but content. Happy.
     "Mhm. Forever baby. Let's grow our family."