Namjoon

Jin isn't in bed when I wake up. I'm worried about him. He's been acting so strange since I've returned home. He sticks close to Taehyung's side everywhere he goes.
He won't let me touch him. If I even hug him he seems to freak out a little. He won't talk to me. I'm hoping it's just a baby thing but the others never acted like this.
I pause entering the kitchen. Jin is cooking noodles while the others are all out. They took the young shopping. It's just me and Jin alone on the house now.
I slowly walk behind him and wrap my arms around his belly. He stiffens. "What's wrong babe? Are you mad at me for something?" I can't think of anything I've done, though.
He stares at the food, tense and not moving. "N-no. I'm just..."
I turn him around to look at me. He keeps avoiding my stare. "Seokjin. Omega, look at me." I demand. His head snaps up and he grimaces but does as I say. I hate using my alpha voice on him but don't see any other choice.
"Tell me what's bothering you."
He shivers, pressing his lips into a hard line. "Please...please, I'm fine, Joonie. I just need some space. It's j-just the young..." he rambles on and on.
I frown. He's lying. He's lying to me even though I used my alpha voice on him. Why? Why is he being this way?
"Are you upset because you think I've been neglecting you? I know I said I'd wait until the young is born but.." I pull him into my arms and kiss him. "I want to make love to you. Rebond." I smile.
He looks horrified for a second before clearing his expression but I saw it. Does he not want me? His mate? I'm beginning to get angry. Why is be being like this?
I reach past him and turn off the stove. "Come on, baby. Let me love you." I say, sweeping him into my arms. He yelps and begins to struggle as we walk down the hall to our bedroom.
I pause, frowning at him as he manages to escape my arms and run into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. Now I'm getting pissed. What is his problem?! I'm his fucking mate! He needs to tell me what's wrong.
I stalk towards the bathroom and force it open, done being patient and giving him space. It doesn't seem to help anyway. I find him cowering in the corner, crying.
I kneel down. "Omega, talk to me. It's just me, love. You need to open up. This stress, whatever it is, could cause harm to the young." I remind him.
He nods, still crying. "I j-just don't want to be touched right now, please. Please, Joonie. Trust me. I'm sorry." He sobs.
His broken expression breaks my heart. "Why don't you want me to touch you? Jin-ah...I need to know. I can't give you this space unless you tell me why." I explain, wiping his tears.
He shakes his head frantically. "No. Don't make me. I can't."
Shaking my head in frustration, I lift him into my arms and walk determinedly toward our bed. He gasps and fights me as I gently place him on the bed. Hovering over him, I grip his wrists and hold them over his head, kissing his lips and neck, being as gentle as I can.
"If you won't tell me then there is no reason for me not to love on my omega." I say, tugging his shirt collar down to attack his throat, licking and sucking, leaving love bites on his pale skin.
     He whimpers, his arms trying to get free as I lift up, intending to take his shirt off. He lets out a cry and, shocking the hell out of me, shoves me off him. I fall off the bed hard, hitting the floor. Jin cries and buries his face in my pillows, his entire body shaking.
     I climb slowly back to my feet in a daze. Did that really just happen?! I stare at my mate in utter confusion and a little betrayal. What is he hiding from me?
     I grab his leg and force his body down to the edge of the bed, shredding his shirt down the middle. He screams but it's too late. I see red as the large bruises over his stomach are all I see.
     I raise my gaze to his watery eyes. "What the fuck is this?"
    He whimpers. "P-please don't hate me...I c-couldn't help it! I'm sorry!" He sobs.
     Feeling intuitive, I jerk his pants and underwear down his legs, taking in the fingerprinted bruises on both his thighs  and ass. I growl loudly, moving away before I snap. Punching the wall. "You cheated on me?" I was only gone two fucking days!
      He cries harder. "No! No, I'd never do that! I l-love you! I t-tried to stop him...he h-hurt me..."
     I clench my eyes shut, taking in his words. Licking my lips, I force myself to look back at my devastated omega who tries to cover himself back up.
     "What happened? You better not lie to me, Jin. This is something you should have told me way before now."
     He shakes, eyes wide and scared. "I w-was attacked at school."
    "What do you mean? I want to know everything."
     He drops his gaze, squeezing his thighs together. Hiding from me. "He r-raped me. I'm sorry...."
     Rage fills me. I stride back to him and gently push him onto his back, throwing the sheet off him to survey the damage. The bruises and cuts and marks...I pry his legs apart and spread his cheeks gently, taking in his pain and discomfort, my anger growing to the highest level as I take in his abused and torn swollen hole. It's obvious it was forced.
     Jin covers his face as he cries. Almost hyperventilating. I release his legs and sit down, pulling him into my lap. He whimpers against my shoulder.
    "Baby, why didn't you tell me?" My voice breaks. The anger bleeds into fear and hurt. I wasn't here to protect him. This is my fault.
     "I w-was afraid y-you wouldn't w-want me anymore..." he stutters. "I'm u-used."
     "No." I grab his face and kiss his tear streaked face. "No, baby. You aren't used and this wasn't your fault. This is mine." I sigh.
    He shakes his head. "No. Not your fault."
     "It's my job to protect you. I failed as your alpha."
      He gasps, clinging to me. "No! You can't always be here for me. I know that. Even if you were here, it happened at school. Not your fault." He sniffles.
     "Why didn't you go to hospital? The young was endangered."
     He bites his lip. "It h-hurts too much. I don't want to go." His lips tremble.
    "I'm calling the medic. You're too close to labor, Jin. This could most definitely effect the baby."
     He whines. "I'm scared."
     I kiss his lips. "I know, baby, but you have to do this. For our young."
     After a moment, he finally nods.
    "I'm worried about your body, baby. Never keep something like this from me again." I demand.
    He nods, looking ashamed.
    I call the medic while he puts new clothes back on. I take his hand, my mind running miles.
     "Jin?"
     "Hm?" He's too quiet.
     "Another thing...who did this to you?  I want to know and you better not fucking lie to me. Tell me. Now."
     His eyes widen and he looks away. "I d-don't know. I don't know who it was..." he mumbles.
     I frown. "You don't know who it was?" Disbelief clouding my voice.
     He avoids my eyes. "No, I don't know. Sorry."
     Lie.