Hoseok

"Hey, have you seen Jin? He was supposed to meet us here like...ten minutes ago and he's never late." I ask Tae. I have a bad feeling.
     He frowns, slipping his hand into his boyfriend's. "No. I haven't seen him all day, actually."
Jimin nods in agreement. "Not since this morning. I saw him running to the bathroom earlier but I figured it was his normal bladder issues." He shrugs. We all remember that.
It feels like something isn't right, though. I roll my eyes as Daniel walks up to the group, throwing his arm around my shoulder. I wrinkle my nose. A twinge of blood in the air.
"Hoseok-ah. Why are you always avoiding me now? Am I so awful?" He teases.
I frown. "I believe I've expressed to you my feelings on the subject. Please respect my personal space." I sigh.
He nods and steps back. "Sorry. You're right. Actually, I came over here to tell you that I will leave you alone. I won't pursue you anymore. Let's just stay friends and teammates, okay?"
"Um, okay." I frown as he winks and walks off. A small patch of blood on his jeans catching my attention.
"Maybe he had to use the bathroom again?" Jimin offers.
I nod. The pit in my stomach intensifying. "You guys go ahead. I'm going to go look for him." I wave them off and walk down the hall, clutching my backpack as I near Jin's last class.
    My growing fear intensifies when I see his teacher leaving, asking if Jin left early. What if it's the young?
     I run to every bathroom in the school but find him nowhere. Finally, I think of one last place he could be. A closed off bathroom in the farthest part of the school. I jiggle the hand but it's locked. "Jin?" I call, having that feeling again.
I don't know if it's just my omega intuition or being a soldier but somehow I know he's in there. Bracing myself, I step back and kick the door as hard as I can, splintering it apart. I climb inside only to stop dead in my tracks as the smell of blood and urine invade my senses.
The horrific scene before me makes me question of I'm really seeing this or not. "Jin." I run to his side, falling to my knees, ignoring the puddle of blood soaking my pants.
He's pale and unconscious. How long has he been like this?! "Jin! You have to wake up." I panic, pulling out my phone to call Jimin.
I tell him to get here fast with Jungkook. Thank god he doesn't ask questions and just does as I say.
I tear off a piece of my shirt and soak it with cool water, placing it on his forehead. He had a pulse but it's dangerously low. He's losing too much blood.
After cooling him down, his eyes flutter open a little. He groans, leaning into me. "What happened? Did you go into labor?" I ask, holding him. Terrified for him.
"It h-hurts." He whimpers, a single year streaking down his dirty face.
Oh god. "How long have you been like this?" I ask.
He closes his eyes, trying to think. "A c-couple hours maybe..."
"Shit, Jin! Why didn't you call for help!" I groan.
"I t-think I'm okay. H-help me up." He tries to sit up. I reluctantly help him up just in time for Jimin and Jungkook to burst through the door. They freeze in shock at the scene.
Jungkook regains control first and drops to our side. "Jin. What happened. Do we need the medic? Is it time?" He asks.
Jin ducks his head, looking nervous and in a lot of pain. "I'm okay. J-just needed to rest. The young isn't coming or it would have already." He sighs and together we help him stand. "I just want to go home and get clean. I'm s-sorry for worrying you." He whimpers, unable to walk.q
Frowning, Jungkook lifts Jin into his arms, carrying him out of the school and to the car.

    Once home, I help him limp to his bathroom and run a bath for him. He leans against the sink, staring at the floor.  
     "Talk to me. Something is seriously wrong. You need to be honest with me." I say gently.
     He doesn't look up at me. "I'll be fine, Hoseok. C-can you just help me into the bath?"
     My mouth twists in disapproval but I nod. He struggles to pull his clothes off and I freak out when he kicks his pants off. Dried blood streaks down both his thighs and legs. So much...
     "This is ridiculous! Jin something is seriously wrong! You think I'm stupid? Do you want to lose the young?" I raise my voice making him flinch.
     My shoulders slump and I immediately feel awful, forgetting he lost his first young.
     "Please just leave me alone." He mumbles, pushing me towards the door.
     "Jin, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that-"
    "Just leave!" He screams, slamming the door in my face. I can hear him crying on the other side.
    I rest my head against the door, feeling like a piece of shit. How could I say that to him? After everything he has been through?
     I knock on the door again but he ignores me. I would try again but Soyeon begins to cry. Sighing, I leave him to calm down and relax and attend to my young.
     Maybe he'll open up to me later.