Hoseok

I eye my mate as he pumps iron hard. His muscles straining and bulging while I run on the treadmill. I can't stop admiring him shirtless and sweaty, my two favorite things for him to be besides naked of course.
"Like what you see?" He doesn't turn to look at me but I can just feel his smirk.
I look away, annoyed. "I suppose."
Snorting, he drops the weights and moves to the other treadmill, winking as he begins at a much quicker pace than me.
Rolling my eyes, I up my pace to match his and focus.
Game on.

"Soo...who's the best?" He places me in a headlock as we both try to catch our breathes having ran over five miles in less than twenty minutes. So maybe he beat me by like five. Whatever.
I grunt and throw him off of me, dropping down onto his lap and smirking, our lips crashing together in perfect sync as his hands glide over my overly heated body.
Of course we can't keep this up. We are in a public gym, after all, but luckily no one else is here.
"I am, of course." I smirk.
Growling low in his throat, he bucks me off and flips our positions instantly, holding me down with his unbreakable grasp.
"Come again, omega?" He mouths my throat, his tongue licking around my mating bite.
I struggle to free myself, looking for a weakness. Unfortunately, Yoongi doesn't have many.
I thrust my hips against his watching his expression harden. "Don't play with me, baby. I'll tear you apart." He bites my neck.
Groaning, I grasp the back of his neck and jerk him fully on top of me. "You can try."
"Doubting me?"
"You doubting me?" I retort, my body burning with passion and fire. Ready for battle of a much different kind.
He takes my mouth again much tougher than before and I bask in it, his harsh breathes mixing with mine for what feels like forever but probably only seconds.
     He pulls off me abruptly and jerks me to my feet, both of us trying to calm down and catch out breath as new members start filing into the gym.
     Without a word, Yoongi grabs our bags and we rush out of the door to the underground garage. He tosses the bags carelessly into the trunk before grabbing me and lifting me onto the lip of the trunk, jerking down my shorts and within seconds thrusting inside me.
      I moan and lock my legs around him as he fucks me hard and fast against the car, neither of us giving a fuck if anyone catches us, the only thought in mind relief and release.
      "Ugh...Yoongi!" I gasp, arching my back and forcing my ass back, meeting his powerful thrusts just as equally.
      Grunting, he strains above me, growling against my lips before cumming inside me. Moaning, I watch as he strokes my cock until I cum all over his hand.
      After our pulses reside, he carefully helps me down and pulls my shorts back in place. We make out softly for a few minutes before getting back into the car and heading towards home.
      "So what do you think about Jungkook investigating Daniel's death?" I ask, leaning back and yawning.
     "Not a problem. We took care of it. They will never find him. Tired?"
     "Mhm. Still concerned, though."
     "Are we getting Soyeon now are the others getting her?" He asks, turning onto our street.
      "Jimin and Jungkook are keeping her, I think." I sigh.
     I can feel him looking at me. "Let's go take a nap. I'm tired, too. We'll talk more about it later."
     Smiling, I look at him, unable to resist teasing. "Getting too old to fuck me now? If it's too much I can take over."
      He simply smirks. "Need me to remind you just how good I can fuck you, baby? You know I'm the only one that can do you right."
      I shiver. He's not wrong. "I don't know...maybe I could fuck you much better."
      He snorts. "No. Don't even start."
     Pouting, I get out of the car and grab our bags, walking hand and hand into the house. "I'll have my way one day. You can count on it." I mutter.
     I freeze and look at Yoongi.
     We can both smell and sense it. Needing. I'm guessing Jin's.
    He curses under his breath and jerks me down the hall and to our bedroom, slamming the door, he shoves me up against it and lifts me up. I wrap my arms and legs around him as he sucks and licks at my throat and chest.
     "W-what-"
     "Shut up! It's the pheromones." He groans. "Whenever an omega is in their needing it really effects alphas. I need to fuck you again." He explains, walking me over to the bed and dropping me. His body immediately covering mine, pinning me down. I can't really complain.
     "Shit. Will this effect my needing?" I ask-or try to around his tongue thrusting into my mouth.
     He groans, grinding our cocks together. "Maybe. Not sure. Don't give a fuck right now."
     I gasp as I'm roughly stripped naked and he binds my wrists with my shirt. Still, can't complain.
     He spreads my legs and takes me into his mouth causing my back to arch and heat shoot through my spine. Fuck yes.
     I never get tired of being pleasured by my mate. He looks so magnificent above me and under me and pretty much any time in any position so....yeah.
     "Fuck! More!" The sheets are drenched with my slick as he fingers me open again, his cum squelching around my hole, oozing out.
      Growling, he bites my thighs before moving down and licking around my hole, pushing deep inside.
     I gasp breathlessly as he lifts back onto his knees and slides deep inside, his cock brushing my sweet spot.
     I can't move as he fucks me to oblivion, our harsh breaths and moans echoing and mixing to those down the hall. The scent of sex and cum and sweat filling my nose. Consuming the house.
     God yes. I can never get enough of Min Yoongi. I'm so lucky to have him as my mate. My alpha. He could have had anyone and the fact that he chose me-even coerced-will always play in my mind. I love him so much.
      "Cum for me!" He growls and my body instantly obeys, cum soaking our bodies, mixing with our sweat.
      God, I really hope that Jimin and Jungkook don't bring the kids home anytime soon. They need to stay away. "Ahh! Y-Yoongi! W-we need to l-let Jimin and Jungkook k-know..." I manage to choke out.
      He looks down at me with hooded eyes, hips still snapping nonstop against my ass, constantly filling me deep inside.
      He nods shakily before reaching for his phone, never stopping his momentum as he texts Jungkook to warn him.
     When he's done, he tosses the phone to the pile of clothes on the floor and begins to ravish me once more. Leaving his marks.
     God, I really hope our passion for one another never dies. I hope we can be this forever.