Taehyung

"Are you coming home with me? Suran can come, too. I want my eomma to meet her."
     I smile softly, looking back at Suran sleeping in her car seat in Bogum's car. After a day of shopping, we're all wiped out. Jimin and Jin took the babies home but, of course, I left with my boyfriend.
     "Okay. I miss her." It's nice and so relieving knowing that his family are like us. I can feel much more comfortable now that I know she knows I'm an omega. I'm excited for her to meet my young. And her grandchild. Despite the circumstances of how this all happened...it's crazy and I still can't wrap my head around it.
     My deceased mate's brother...is now my boyfriend and wants to be the appa of our young. How insane. Technically he's Suran's uncle, too...weird but I don't care.
    "I went ahead and told eomma to make extra food. She's excited." He beams. "We never could have thought that Jaebum would have a mate and young. He was just always so damn cold..." he trails off, squeezing my hand. "Sorry."
    "It's alright. I'm getting over it. I'm happy I have Suran. She's everything to me." I say.
    He looks deep into my eyes. "You're both my everything."
     I snort. "Cheesy."
    "But true. Very true." He winks.

     Once at Bogum's home, he takes Suran for me while I grab the shopping bags, happy to see his eomma already at the door waiting for us.
     She immediately pulls me into her arms and smothers my face in kisses. "Ah! You look so handsome more and more that I see you, Taehyung-ah!" She coos.
     I blush, ducking my head. "Thank you, mam."
     She gasps. "Call me eomma! I've told you that." Her face turns more serious and she squeezes my shoulder. "Bogum told me about our son. I'm so sorry for how you were treated. Thank you so much for bearing with it and giving me the chance to meet my gorgeous grandchild. I'm very grateful." A tear slips from her eye.
     I find my own vision clouding as I hug her tightly. "I'm happy now." I smile.
    She nods knowingly. "I'm glad, sweetheart. Know you and that young is forever welcome here anytime. Ah!" She snatches the car seat from Bogum's hands and runs off with Suran.
    I laugh as he shrugs and takes my bags and hand, leading me up to his room. Tossing the bags down, he plops down on the bed and groans.
     Grinning, I sit down on the bed and rummage happily through the bags. Most of the things bought were for Suran but Bogum wouldn't take no for an answer buying things for me as well. He's really wealthy. I'm not used to it.
    Jaebum was also rich but he'd never spend money on me. Didn't even like feeding me. Like an animal. Just basic necessities. I was lucky to get those. My thoughts darken as I get stuck in those same memories.
     Bogum sits up as if he can sense my growing distress. He pulls me into his arms and kisses my cheek. "Stop, baby. I'm here now, okay? You have me and I'd never hurt you. I just want to cherish you."
     I sniffle. "How did you know?"
    He smiles. "Because I'm your soulmate. I can tell anytime something is wrong. We're meant to be."
    I roll my eyes. "You can't know that."
    "What are the chances of us finding each other the way we have? Very slim but we did. You found your mate's family. I think maybe fate put you with my brother just to bring you to us. I hate what you suffered but I'm glad I have you now." He leans down and kisses my lips before moving his mouth to my ear. "And you know what?"
    I shiver. "What?"
    "I'm never letting you go." He vows. "Whether you allow me to mate you or not, I don't care. I'll wait forever if I have to even if you are never okay to take that next step. I love you so much. I just want to make you happy."
     I can't help it. I break down. Crying and sobbing in ugly messy tears that soak his shirt as he rubs my back and tries to get me to calm down. It's just so nice to have someone want me like this and really mean it. Not wanting to use me and my body but just wants to give. How can I deserve such a mate?
     I want him to be my mate. I want it so badly. I want this family and my own to join. I want Suran to grow up in a household like this full of love and real family. I selfishly want it all.
     "Yes." I mumble after getting out all my tears, wiping my face.
     He frowns. "Hm?"
     "Yes."
     "Yes...what, sweetheart?"
     I smile up at him, full of love and trust. "Yes, I want you to be my mate. Yes, I want to be yours and you be mine. W-will you mate me? Make me yours forever...and claim me and Suran?" I plead.
     His eyes widen in shock as he caresses my face. "I never thought you'd actually ask. Of course I will. It's all I want. I love you so much, Taehyung."
     I beam, feeling lighter than I ever have in my entire life. I pull him into a heated passionate kiss, pouting all my emotions out into it, into him. Letting him feel all I have to give to him.
     He pulls back after a long time, both of us breathless. "I can't wait to mate you, baby." He groans.
     I chuckle. "I'm ready." I mumble, shy.
     He kisses my head. "But I'm not. Not tonight. I want it to be so special for you, Tae. I want to take you away, just us for a day or two and once there...when everything is perfect and in place...and I know you've put all your demons behind you...I will make love to you, mate and claim you. Making you mine forever." He explains softly. "Eventually filling you with my young."
     I bite my lip. "Don't make me cry again!"
     He laughs. "You deserve the best and as much as I'd love to take you here, right now...I plan to bring you the best pleasure you've never experienced in your entire life and I really don't want my eomma right outside the door listening." He grimaces.
     I burst out laughing as footsteps from outside the room stalk away. Holy crap! He rolls his eyes. "I'm sure she's fangirling for us so hard right now but I refuse to make love to you near her presence." He shudders. "Nightmare fuel. I want our first time to be memorable for other reasons." He teases.
     I nod, laying down on his chest while he plays with my hair. "I love you." I whisper.
     I can feel his smile. "Baby?"
     "Hm?"
     "When is your next needing?"
     I frown, thinking about it. "Soon, I think. Why?"
     He continues to play with my hair comfortingly and I feel myself drifting off. "Good. Just making sure." It sounds like he whispers but I can't be too sure. I'm already too far gone by that point. Safe and comfortable in my soon-to-be mate's arms.
     I've never been happier. Not since having Suran. For the first time, I'm glad I survived and met this alpha.