Namjoon

God, I never get tired of how fucking sexy my mate is. God...when he cums likes that...it drives me insane. Knowing I did that to him, made him lose control so much that he covers me in his rich succulent honey. It only makes me want him more.
Unfortunately, we're done for the night. He fell asleep on me in the tub so I washed him clean and tucked him into bed. I'm guessing Jimin's needing is over as well because all has been quiet for the last hour or so.
I'm sure Tae and Bogum took advantage of all the rushing hormones in the house as well but they've been quiet now, too.
I creep down the hall to my friend's room and open the door. He's not there. I'm sure this is extremely hard for him right now, not having his mate beside him.
I close the door to the office and frown. He's asleep over his desk, the tracking device clutched in his fist. God, it hurts me so much seeing him like this.
I gently take the device from him and observe it. Four hours away. It hasn't moved all night. I'm guessing this is where they are holding all the omegas. I hope Hoseok is fairing well.
I glance down to see Yoongi yawning and sitting up. "You can go sleep. You'll need it before we take off after him."
He shakes his head stubbornly. "No. I'm fine. Just needed a power nap."
I look at him skeptically. His eyes have dark circles under them and he looks awful. His hair sticking up in odd ends like he's run his fingers through it a hundred times.
I clear my throat. "Seriously. As your friend and second in command I'm telling you to get some rest. Being exhausted isn't going to help your mate and you know this."
He glares at me. "You do—"
"If it were in reverse what would you say to me or Jungkook? You know I'm right. Go to bed. There is nothing we can do right now. We'll get up refreshed first thing in the morning and be on the top of our game. He has a better chance of us saving him by us getting sleep."
He scowls at the floor. I pull him into a hug. He grunts in surprise and struggles but eventually gives up and let's me comfort him. I squeeze him. "He'll be okay, Yoongs."
He shudders in my hold as if his body refuses to accept it. "I d-don't think...I could live with myself if he gets killed." He pulls away and looks down. "I'm a soldier, a commander. For years I've never faltered in my decisions and telling my men what to do and knowing the right thing to do but this...this is different. I've never been so unsure or regretful. This was a mistake. Whether this works or not, I should have never put him in—"
"Yoongi! Stop. He agreed. He's a soldier too and you didn't force him. You talked to him logically and, like us, he knew it was the best thing to do. If he didn't want to risk it he wouldn't have done it and you wouldn't have made him. We both know that." I argue.
He groans, dropping his head in his hands. "I can't stop this gut wrenching feeling deep inside that sometimes is wrong. That he's in more trouble than we can grasp. He could be dead right now." His voice is bland and lifeless.
I wince as the words leave his mouth. "Yoongi stop it. You have to have faith in your mate. Go get some sleep. We'll do what needs to be done in the morning."
Nodding, he avoids looking at me and wonders back to his room after looking in at Soyeon. I smile at him pitifully and return to my own mate. Climbing back into bed, I snuggle him closer and breathe in his intoxicating scent.
     Tomorrow everything is going to change for better or worse. As much as he's going to hate it, I'm forcing Jungkook to stay here to watch Bogum and the omegas and young. I'm still not sure about Bogum. He seems concerned and not caring too much about his step father's fate but it could be an act.
      I guess time will tell. I just hope we are able to return Hoseok safe and sound for Yoongi's peace of mind. He's slowly driving himself insane with worry.
      I stare down at my own sleeping mate. I think about him being attacked once while at school pregnant with my young. God, I couldn't imagine Jin going through what the other omega probably is right now. Hell. No doubt.
      I tighten my hold on my pregnant mate. No way I'm losing him. No matter what. I know Yoongi feels the same. I know one thing for sure—Yoongi will butcher each and every one that looks at his mate wrong let alone them touching him.
      It's going to be a bloodbath.