Yoongi

I glare in annoyance at Hoseok as he rolls on the floor in a ridiculously long and uncalled for amount of time in laughter. Here I am trying to be kind and patient and romantic but no...my little mate—fiancé—has to ruin it.
     "Will you stop?" I grumble, mildly embarrassed and fucking hating the feeling. I, Min Yoongi, do not get embarrassed. Nope. Not me, damn it!
      "I'm s-sorry...oh god..." he chokes, gasping for air through his tears as he laughs again. "H-how can...you not know...shit..." he laughs again.
      Growling, I roll over and throw the blanket over me. "You know what? Fuck off." Forget I even tried. See if he gets my ass now! Then who will be laughing.
      He slowly climbs back up off the floor. "I'm sorry. It just really took me by surprise that you seriously don't...don't.." He cackles again before taking a deep breath, recovering once more.
      I ignore him. I'm an alpha for fuck's sake! It's like we've flipped roles and I don't like it. Don't like it one bit.
      "Yoongi?"
      "..."
      "Alpha?"
      "..."
      Groaning, he steals my blanket away and rolls onto his side to meet my eyes. I turn over, crossing my arms and scowling at the wall.
       He throws an arm over my hip and nuzzles the back of my neck. I scoff. "Go away."
       He sighs. "Careful. You're staring to act like the bitch I always knew you were deep down. Why are you acting like a damn girl?" He laughs again.
      That's it! Growling again, I roll on top of him, pinning his wrist above his head as I take his lips roughly to shut him up. "A girl, huh? Let me remind you who dominates in this relationship, human." I work the tie free on his robe and tug it roughly down his arms, catching on his elbows.
He gasps as I bury my face in his neck and bite down. Moaning, he tangles his fingers in my hair and pulls hard. I suck on his soft skin, leaving my mark right over the scar of our mating bite.
His bare thighs wrap around my hips as I grind down, my intention to have him begging for me. I tried to be nice. I tried to keep my promise. I tried to be considerate to his delicate fucking human sensibilities but fuck this. He's going to mock me? Oh hell no. He didn't get away with that before and he won't now.
I tug his bottom lip hard before thrusting my tongue inside of his hot waiting mouth. He whimpers before abruptly pushing me off him.
I blink, trying to reorient myself. Shit. Did I hurt him? "Sorry." I sit up, panting. "I didn't—"
He growls and straddles my hips, pulling me into another hot sexy kiss. I groan and reach under his robe to grope and knead his ass. Fuck.
He pulls away, resting his forehead on mine. Gasping. "It's my turn remember? Do you know how long I've been waiting for this night?"
I scoff. "Too long considering it was never going to happen."
He snorts. "I guess dreams do come true. Your ass is mine tonight so just lay back and enjoy." He winks.
I huff at the indignity as he shoves me onto my back and begins caressing over my chest, pinching and kneading my nipples, before leaning down to suck on them one after the other. I suck in a sharp breath, refusing to acknowledge the pleasure.
Chuckling, he scoots his ass slowly down my body, grinding down especially hard over my aching, leaking, cock. I growl as he bounces a couple times before sliding all the way onto the bed and pushing my legs apart.
My face goes red. I can barely get in any air in as he moves down to mouth over my cock and balls, licking the tip before sucking each heavy sack into his mouth and hollowing his cheeks.
I groan, arching up off to bed in bliss. Shit. We haven't went this far since he's been back. I wouldn't push him. Now though...all that pent up lust and need are just pouring out like an unstoppable waterfall.
"Mhm, you taste so good." He moans, my cock deep in his mouth as he sucks and licks around my head. I close my eyes and slowly buck my hips up against his face.
His hands slowly work down to my ass and gropes my cheeks for a few minute before spreading them wide and licking down my sack to my asshole. I jerk, sitting up, uncomfortable.
Laughing at me, he pushes me back down. "Nope! No, no, no you don't. Not a chance. This is mine tonight. A deals a deal." He counters, rubbing my entrance with his fingers, a teasing glint in his eye.
I scoff. "Well...technically you didn't come right back..." I trail off as he forces a digit inside my tight ass. I grunt in pain and try to accommodate the invasion. Fuck, that stings.
I can feel his rumbling silent laughter as he teases my erection again with his tongue, our eyes meeting. His full of amusement.
I glare at him. "Whats so funny?" I demand.
He shakes his head sitting up. "N-nothing. I love you, alpha." He coos, pulling his hand back to suck hungrily on his fingers, drenching them with saliva as he stares intently at me.
Slowly, he brings them back to my ass and presses two fingers inside. I take a deep breath and focus on the pleasure he's forcing out of my cock as he begins stroking his fingers in and out of my tight passage.
He leans over and kisses me. I deepen it, sucking on his tongue as he preps me open. A moan and string of quiet curses leaving my lips as he hits my prostate.
Looking way too pleased with himself, he allows me to fully remove his gaping robe and baring his gorgeous body to me for the first time in so fucking long. I want to worship it, want to touch it and make it mine again. But first...a deal is a deal.
I decided once and for all if I'm going to do this, then I'm going all out. I can still dominate while being fucked. It's in my nature. I can give him my body freely but I can't change my personality. I've tried. I am who I am. Min fucking Yoongi.
I growl and flip out positions. He gasps as I pin him under my body, kissing him passionately and with all the love I can muster as I straddle his cock and force myself to sink slowly down on top of it.
He groans loudly, wrestling his hands free and clutching my hips and guide my movements. "Oh fuck!" I groan, working my hips up and down over his as he gasps and moans under me.
He continuously pulls me down into frantic hungry dirty kisses as he thrusts his hips up against my ass. His hands trail over every inch of my chest and abs before reaching around to grasp my ass.
"Oh god...Yoongi! So good. I'm gonna cum." He cries out, frantically moving his hips up and down as I bounce down on his cock in a blindly fast rhythm.
"Hoseok." I growl, rolling us so that he can pin my body under his. His hands circling my wrists as he takes my mouth. I give him this, control over me. Just this once. I fully intend to take that ass of his soon anyway.
He chokes out a loud moan and shudders out his release, filling me with cum. It's an odd feeling but I don't really hate it. I feel it deep and groan as I cum right after, biting down on his lip until it bleeds. I moan at the taste. He may smell different but he tastes exactly the fucking same.
My omega.
Both of us pant, our lips and hot breath brushing against each other's mouths as our hands cling to one another. I stare into his tear streaked eyes. He sniffles, burying his face in my neck. "Thank you."
I rub his back soothingly. "For what, baby?"
"F-for giving this to me. I love you so much."
I smile, licking his tears. "Thank you." I counter.
He chuckles. "For what?"
I wink. "For giving the lube I need to fuck you."
He blinks in confusion as I flip our positions and his cock slips out of my ass. I reach behind me while he watches with wide eyes as I catch the cum leaking out of my ass with my fingers. Moving slowly to giving him no doubt what I'm doing, he moans as I circle my wet fingers around his own hole.
He spreads his legs wide for me, lust in his eyes as he gets hard again. "So dirty." He groans as I push my fingers deep inside.
He shudders, grasping onto my shoulders. "Have I ever given you any indication that I'm not? How's it feel to be fucked full of your own cum, baby?" I tease, fucking him nice and slow with my dirty sticky fingers.
As I move around I can still feel his fluids dripping out of me. I figure he's wet enough to take me now. I collapse on top of him, slowly pressing my cock in deep, replacing my fingers. He grunts in pain and I pause.
Waiting for him to give me the go ahead. After a minute or so, he nods. Once I'm fully sheathed inside, I groan at his wet tight heat clenching around me. He whimpers, arching under me. "Oh god. Yoongi."
I trap his wrists above his head as I drag my lips over his face and neck, not in any hurry to move my hips. I just want to bask in the joy of being connected I him in this way once again. I never thought I'd get this again. I'm not taking it for granted ever again.
I meet his hazy hooded eyes. "I love you, Hoseok. You're my everything, you know that? I never want to spend a day without you by my side ever again. I will give you anything you could ever ask for as long as you stay beside me." I whisper, kissing his eyes and nose and lips.
His eyes tear up as he smiles. "I love you so much, Yoongi. You're the only thing that kept me living. The only thing besides Soyeon that kept me fighting and hanging on. I never want to live a minute without your grouchy ass. I only want to fight with you for the rest of my live whether that's one more day or 80 years."
I slowly move my hips forward and he moans softly, connecting our lips as his fingers tug at my hair.
"I want to make love to your beautiful body every day and worship you." I sigh. "The way I should have done the moment I met you."
He chuckles. "I love your passion and fire, Min Yoongi. I love when they clash and are directed solely on me, on my body. I love your jealousy and possessive streak. It shows me just how much you love me. Don't ever change. I want you just how you are."
I smile, licking his lips. "Good because I honestly don't know how much longer I can keep up this fucking sentimental bullshit. I'm going insane." I shudder.
He snorts, digging his nails hard into my back. "There's my alpha I know and love. Now fuck me hard and punish me for making you wait for so long. Remind me who I belong to." He growls.
I groan loudly. "Fucking hell yes! Hope you don't plan on walking for the next month." I mumble against his lips.
He bounces his ass down on my cock. "It's okay. I know you'll be there to hear me bitch and pick me up."
I snort, lacing our fingers together as I begin pounding into him frantically. "Wouldn't have it any other way."
He moans brokenly as I hit his prostate over and over again. "You're still...t-the bitch...though."
"We'll see, human."